ErickaRamirez:

https://youtu.be/iLVwpHL8Z8w?si=ieii2PAdwkD6chja

What is going on?  Why do they always send this poor baby into these shows alone and don't tell folks he is coming?  Look at his face!

So hard to find something when they have all these related videos practically flashing at you.  I think this is from the Wang Churan show.

Love Has Fireworks

Kokuto:

What is going on?  Why do they always send this poor baby into these shows alone and don't tell folks he is coming?  Look at his face!

??. The grinding of the salt ?

Next time you can volunteer to be his companion ?

Erica the actor that was on that show with Tan was the ml of the drama for what I got banned from YouTube ??

ErickaRamirez:

Erica the actor that was on that show with Tan was the ml of the drama for what I got banned from YouTube ??

Good heavens!

Kokuto:

Good heavens!

Ikr and for the most stupid reason???‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

??. The grinding of the salt ?

Next time you can volunteer to be his companion ?

I WILL!!  Happily!

Of course, they still won't know anything about Tan Jian Ci coming to the set, cause I can't speak Mandarin.  LOL!

Kokuto:

I WILL!!  Happily!

Of course, they still won't know anything about Tan Jian Ci coming to the set, cause I can't speak Mandarin.  LOL!

???. You can try to do a special sign language ??

Kokuto:

I WILL!!  Happily!

Of course, they still won't know anything about Tan Jian Ci coming to the set, cause I can't speak Mandarin.  LOL!

From his videos looks like he can speak English a bit)))

insideout91:

From his videos looks like he can speak English a bit)))

At least he can sing perfectly in English ???

Kokuto:

I WILL!!  Happily!

And don’t worry, now there are wonderful apps that can help you to translate what are you saying in any language ??

ErickaRamirez:

At least he can sing perfectly in English ???

does he has accent?? 

insideout91:

does he has accent?? 

I think it’s kind of hard to identify that he has an accent while he is singing but for me he doesn’t 

ErickaRamirez:

???. You can try to do a special sign language ??

I will tattoo "Tan Jian Ci is coming!" in Mandarin on my forehead!