Elise:

I looked up the actor's Instagram account and he's very popular right now https://www.instagram.com/byeonwooseok/?hl=en He's only a year younger than TJC but I never heard of him before and he's been in the industry since 2014. Hopefully, he gets lead roles in the future.

Oh... Story of Kunning Palace was on my to-watch list...... "Cheap" and "boring"? I'll give it 1 or 2 episodes before I decide if I should drop it :|

What I mean by cheap is that everything is really garish - the costumes, lighting and makeup. Bai Lu looks like she could have step out if a TiK Tok makeup video. It makes it an "idol drama" - it's like the drama team doesn't take this story seriously at all. 

I think I had different expectations for it since the trailer looked intriguing and I was looking forward an interesting/intelligence female lead and all I got was a kitten posing as a tiger. Zhang Lin He's acting was also not subtle. He's broadcasting that he is "dangerous" and up to no good for anyone with eyes and two brain cells to rub together.

I think it is watchable. Just don't have expectations like I did :-)

nathsketch:

Ericka’s request for this fine Sunday evening <3

Stunning like always ❤️

Thank you so much sweetheart ♥️❤️

CEMS2001:

Thank you so much sweetheart ♥️❤️

You’re welcome dear! ❤️

nathsketch:
She’s good! She’s having lots of fun with her relatives! She sent us some videos of her nephew! He’s such a cute baby

Awesome!

CEMS2001:
Thank you so much sweethear

There she is!  Glad to hear you are enjoying the visit!

Kokuto:

Awesome!

There she is!  Glad to hear you are enjoying the visit!

Thank you Kokuto!! I’ll be back in Georgia in one week ❤️

Guys where’s that video of Vogue with him speaking English in that stunning British accent? I forgot to save it! Was it here that I saw it? I don’t remember anymore lolololol 

nathsketch:

Guys where’s that video of Vogue with him speaking English in that stunning British accent? I forgot to save it! Was it here that I saw it? I don’t remember anymore lolololol 

I only have the facebook link 

https://www.facebook.com/1338995760/videos/261420609909045?idorvanity=374673724446311

Actually I am not sure if its really him speaking in English. His actions and body movement in the English vs Mandarin version are identical, as if the Eng version was dubbed over? I didn't scrutinize for long but from the snippets I saw it seemed that way. Then again, his lip movement matches the English pronunciation. And it is his low sexy voice. I am so confused. Need to watch the video more carefully when I have time. 

Edit: another short clip of him speaking some good English

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=216357288039567

pomelotree:

I only have the facebook link 

https://www.facebook.com/1338995760/videos/261420609909045?idorvanity=374673724446311

Actually I am not sure if its really him speaking in English. His actions and body movement in the English vs Mandarin version are identical, as if the Eng version was dubbed over? I didn't scrutinize for long but from the snippets I saw it seemed that way. Then again, his lip movement matches the English pronunciation. And it is his low sexy voice. I am so confused. Need to watch the video more carefully when I have time. 

Edit: another short clip of him speaking some good English

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=216357288039567

They're now saying on the group that the video was changed with AI >:(

Thanks for the link, Pom! ❤

Elise:

I'm so off topic but I'm watching Strong Girl Nam Soon and it's pretty average... The story focuses too much on the side characters and not on the main leads. I don't feel any chemistry between the female lead and her main love interest because they barely spend any time together. The only bright spot in this drama is him:

ahahaha I'm shipping her with the bad guy :)

This is such an bad remake I can’t believe it how they literally ruin everything. I dropped after episodes 7  and for this reason too I couldn’t keep my focus on when I was looking. You’re not the only one I also saw in Tiktok a lot of people rooting for second male leads !!!

nathsketch:

Oh :/

I've been trying to finish some Kdramas...I have My Dearest on my watchlist, and I want to start My Demon. A Good Day to Be a Dog is cute, except for the schedule, which is a bit frustrating.

But I don't know, I'm not in the mood lol

I watch "My demon" 2 first episodes and it’s actually looking good.  Reminds me some "Doom at your service" and "Goblin" vibes. ML is pretty cool a whole mood not boring  at all and FL is not an doormat, she’s the bright type.  Just hope it’s going to keep  my expectation until the end  but ready to dropped another Kdrama anytime. I’m fighting myself to watch them in this day :( 

nathsketch:

I like Zhang Ling He but I’m not feeling this. And I’ve been wanting to watch it for a very long time :( 

It’s sad but Lost You Forever ruined a lot of dramas for me hah

Nooo don’t dropped this is the best late romance I ever watched. They had so much chemistry and ZLH literally slay this role love him as XW. I didn’t knew he could do this kinda character. I agree they should do better about his costumes, makeup étc.. but I think they matched his position which just being an Preceptor, also without forgetting his sickness. Anyway maybe because i’m big fan of palace politics and scheming drama I enjoy more everything happening. I find the romance was placed at the right time so as not to ruin because they never tend to last more than 4 episodes befor some breaking up shit.  if you don't plan to finish it for the whole plot, do it for the late romance. The only thing boring was Zhang Zhe for me. I remember how his set-up romance moments with the FL could make me fall asleep feel so force. Bro reminds me Jing literally.  Such an boring slash bad chemistry we could do it without these scenes seriously. I remember talking about it as usual, people were angry everytime you tell some true!!

Oh ok, I'll keep persevering!

nathsketch:

Oh ok, I'll keep persevering! 

ROFL this is so funny because I know this feelings when watching some drama lately. S: myself in front of "Only for Love", "Love is Panacea", "Fireworks of my heart" etc...persevering just to look like a male actor. Sadness and desolation.

Badgal1995:

This is such an bad remake I can’t believe it how they literally ruin everything. I dropped after episodes 7  and for this reason too I couldn’t keep my focus on when I was looking. You’re not the only one I also saw in Tiktok a lot of people rooting for second male leads !!!

If I'm being honest, I agree, it is pretty bad lol. I'm watching it at 2 times the speed and only putting speed back to normal whenever Ryu Shi-ho shows up :) He's the one that's carrying this drama on his back.

I honestly don't care about the mom's side plot, the granny's romantic story, the brother's overeating arc, that homeless couple, that woman who posed as the fake daughter, and the uncle who's lethargic. You could skip all their side plots and nothing of value would be lost. Why did they have to focus so much on these side characters when they could've been developing the main leads? It's like they just added those stories so that the drama would reach 16 episodes.

This is the drama you would watch in the background while you're doing other stuff.