nathsketch:

I need to start My Happy Marriage. I loved the movie, that thing is keeping me alive. She's so cute and adorable and so much smarter than that dummy XY hahahaha

omg the My Happy Marriage couple is so adorable. I love the female lead unlike XY lmao. She's very relatable to me. I was tearing up when he ate her food and told her it tasted good and then she started crying T_T

The male lead reminds me a bit of Xiang Liu. He pushes her to be strong and confident :')

@Elise 

This drama has some urge problems so many uninteresting plots to keep your attention. I swear when second male lead arrived my eyes happens to stay on the screen nothing else otherwise any minute I could fall asleep. You know this moments when you watch an show and anything can’t get your attention and boom he’s there ahahah I literally make an stop and replay for him. But unfortunately it was too boring for my obstinacy my ratings on declining is my signal to stop an drama. I can still see his visuals on tiktok this is enough satisfaction ^^

Elise:

omg the My Happy Marriage couple is so adorable. I love the female lead unlike XY lmao. She's very relatable to me. I was tearing up when he ate her food and told her it tasted good and then she started crying T_T

The male lead reminds me a bit of Xiang Liu. He pushes her to be strong and confident :')

I just watched the anime not long ago and I didn’t have hope when I saw the movie out. Is it really that good ?? FL was such an bore irksome in the anime I didn’t know if I could take her personality in an movie I can’t be so patient.

Elise:

She's so precious! And the bangs! So pretty!

I know!! He's awesome and he's a lot like Xiang Liu. This movie is perfect. This is what I hoped LYF would be ;_;

Badgal1995:

I just watched the anime not long ago and I didn’t have hope when I saw the movie out. Is it really that good ?? FL was such an bore irksome in the anime I didn’t know if I could take her personality in an movie I can’t be so patient.

I really liked it! The visual effects were also pretty good. It all exceeded my expectations.  You should definitely give it a try!

nathsketch:

I really liked it! The visual effects were also pretty good. It all exceeded my expectations.  You should definitely give it a try!

Ohh i’m going to take a look then :-) !

CEMS2001:

Thank you Kokuto!! I’ll be back in Georgia in one week ❤️

Time is flying by!  Glad you are enjoying your visit.

pomelotree:
Edit: another short clip of him speaking some good English

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=216357288039567

I completely missed that British accent Vogue video.  But yes, I agree, it does appear to be dubbed or AI.  The voice is off -- missing Tan Jian Ci's husky deeper tones.

That second one is interesting.  Thanks for posting it!

Omg I though it was tomorrow "Love me, love my voice"  Is it just me or time has slowed down since this show should be airing or I’m in need to watch this drama asap. In addition, I am dry after finishing Story of kunning palace and Wonderland of love. 2 more day to go omggggg im dying..

Badgal1995:

Omg I though it was tomorrow "Love me, love my voice"  Is it just me or time has slowed down since this show should be airing or I’m in need to watch this drama asap. In addition, I am dry after finishing Story of kunning palace and Wonderland of love. 2 more day to go omggggg im dying..

Did you like WoL? It seems interesting.

nathsketch:

Did you like WoL? It seems interesting.

Yes I really like it !! The story is pretty good, cinematography, ost..The love story is well mixed up the power struggle and romantic moments surprisingly they’re more romance in this than SOKP.  They’re finally decided to respect Xu Kai :HandsUp!!

Badgal1995:

Yes.  Time is definitely slowed down.

Except I have so much to watch.  Maybe I can knock out Story of Kunning Palace before then.

Badgal1995:

Yes I really like it !! The story is pretty good, cinematography, ost..The love story is well mixed up the power struggle and romantic moments surprisingly they’re more romance in this than SOKP.  They’re finally decided to respect Xu Kai :HandsUp!!

Ok great! Adding it to my list! Watchlist, not the other one :P

Kokuto:

Yes.

Except I have so much to watch.  Maybe I can knock out Story of Kunning Palace before then.

I still have a lot to watch in my watchlist but not in the shows currently airing. I need at least 3 good show on air to not feel emptiness. I finish everything I need to finish, dropped everything I could just dropped. What’s show I can watch on air now everyday now, I don’t see anything :(

Badgal1995:

I still have a lot to watch in my watchlist but not in the shows currently airing. I need at least 3 good show on air to not feel emptiness. I finish everything I need to finish, dropped everything I could just dropped. What’s show I can watch on air now everyday now, I don’t see anything :(

I’m taking a look at your watchlist. You finished Signal! What did you think of it?