I noticed he wears suits without a shirt underneath xD

All the time.

Bless him. <3

Elise:

I noticed he wears suits without a shirt underneath xD

nathsketch:

All the time.

Bless him. <3

He 10000% does it on purpose. Such a tease. The little minx ;-)

P.S. I'm annoyed that there are no male equivalents to words such as minx, vixen etc. So sexist. I'll just start using them for men too. It's not like they don't do the same thing as women - just look at those pictures above.

I'm so off topic but I'm watching Strong Girl Nam Soon and it's pretty average... The story focuses too much on the side characters and not on the main leads. I don't feel any chemistry between the female lead and her main love interest because they barely spend any time together. The only bright spot in this drama is him:

ahahaha I'm shipping her with the bad guy :)

Elise:
I'm so off topic but I'm watching Strong Girl Nam Soon and it's pretty average... The story focuses too much on the side characters and not on the main leads. I don't feel any chemistry between the female lead and her main love interest because they barely spend any time together. The only bright spot in this drama is him:

Oh :/

I've been trying to finish some Kdramas...I have My Dearest on my watchlist, and I want to start My Demon. A Good Day to Be a Dog is cute, except for the schedule, which is a bit frustrating.

But I don't know, I'm not in the mood lol

Elise:

ahahaha I'm shipping her with the bad guy :)

I have not watch any kdramas for a long while.i think the last one that I really enjoyed was A Business Proposal. I'll give this one a go. Love myself a sexy villain:-)

I've picked up a few Cdramas, but found them lacking Story of Kuning Palace had potentially, but the production quality and certain scripts and acting choices makes it "cheap". It could be a lot better, IMO.

nathsketch:

Oh :/

I've been trying to finish some Kdramas...I have My Dearest on my watchlist, and I want to start My Demon. A Good Day to Be a Dog is cute, except for the schedule, which is a bit frustrating.

But I don't know, I'm not in the mood lol

I heard My Dearest is pretty good and it's inspired by Gone With The Wind. Interesting.

I'm watching My Happy Marriage (As Long as We Both Shall Live) right now and if I squint a little, the white-haired guy looks a bit like Xiang Liu lol. I hope this story is good and the female protagonist makes good choices unlike XY ;)

HeadInTheClouds:
I've picked up a few Cdramas, but found them lacking Story of Kuning Palace had potentially, but the production quality and certain scripts and acting choices makes it "cheap". It could be a lot better, IMO.

Oh, I'm still on episode 20.

I'm struggling but everyone was raving about it so I was afraid I was being too picky. But I'm getting a bit bored with it to be honest :/

Elise:

I heard My Dearest is pretty good and it's inspired by Gone With The Wind. Interesting.

I'm watching My Happy Marriage (As Long as We Both Shall Live) right now and if I squint a little, the white-haired guy looks a bit like Xiang Liu lol. I hope this story is good and the female protagonist makes good choices unlike XY ;)

I need to start My Happy Marriage. I loved the movie, that thing is keeping me alive. She's so cute and adorable and so much smarter than that dummy XY hahahaha

HeadInTheClouds:

I have not watch any kdramas for a long while.i think the last one that I really enjoyed was A Business Proposal. I'll give this one a go. Love myself a sexy villain:-)

I looked up the actor's Instagram account and he's very popular right now https://www.instagram.com/byeonwooseok/?hl=en He's only a year younger than TJC but I never heard of him before and he's been in the industry since 2014. Hopefully, he gets lead roles in the future.

nathsketch:

Oh, I'm still on episode 20.

I'm struggling but everyone was raving about it so I was afraid I was being too picky. But I'm getting a bit bored with it to be honest :/

Oh... Story of Kunning Palace was on my to-watch list...... "Cheap" and "boring"? I'll give it 1 or 2 episodes before I decide if I should drop it :|

Elise:

I looked up the actor's Instagram account and he's very popular right now https://www.instagram.com/byeonwooseok/?hl=en He's only a year younger than TJC but I never heard of him before and he's been in the industry since 2014. Hopefully, he gets lead roles in the future.

Oh... Story of Kunning Palace was on my to-watch list...... "Cheap" and "boring"? I'll give it 1 or 2 episodes before I decide if I should drop it :|

I like Zhang Ling He but I’m not feeling this. And I’ve been wanting to watch it for a very long time :( 

It’s sad but Lost You Forever ruined a lot of dramas for me hah

Elise:

I never heard of that actor. He’s cute. All the best wishes for him ❤️

Ericka’s request for this fine Sunday evening <3

Stunning like always ❤️

So gorgeous!  I don't remember seeing that one before.

How is Ericka?

Yes.

Yes, I would.

I'm simple.  Don't judge me.

Kokuto:

So gorgeous!  I don't remember seeing that one before.

How is Ericka?

She’s good! She’s having lots of fun with her relatives! She sent us some videos of her nephew! He’s such a cute baby ❤️❤️❤️