Elise:

A few gifs from Hello Saturday with TJC and YZ :)

High five. Absolutely nailed it! lol

I love this.  Attending to Yang Zi with a rain of flower petals!

They would have been filming LYF then.

Elise:

Yep, July 2022 ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEJ9yI50Fs

Got distracted watching the episode!

Kokuto:

Cause he's adorable!  This pic was one of the best of the day.

I thought you ran out of phones?

I still have two iPads hehe

nathsketch:

I still have two iPads hehe

lol! 

We still have another week till the end of November.  No telling what other pics he'll release.

Kokuto:

lol! 

We still have another week till the end of November.  No telling what other pics he'll release.

5 days, Kokuto. I’ll be away for 5 days. I’ll miss everything welp 

nathsketch:

5 days, Kokuto. I’ll be away for 5 days. I’ll miss everything welp 

You'll have a great time!  Meet so many cool and creative people and it will be a recharge!  Ooooh, Chris Hemsworth,  Jason Momoa, Yahya Abdul Mateen, Patrick Wilson, Florence Pugh, Zendaya, Timothee Chalamet, Walter Goggins, & Anna Taylor Joy  will be there!  And all the cool comic folks!  I'd love to be there.

All of the Tan stuff and us will be here for you to enjoy when you return.  It's just the fan art that will be deleted. ;ppp

Kokuto:

You'll have a great time!  Meet so many cool and creative people and it will be a recharge!  Ooooh, Chris Hemsworth,  Jason Momoa, Yahya Abdul Mateen, Patrick Wilson, Florence Pugh, Zendaya, Timothee Chalamet, Walter Goggins, & Anna Taylor Joy  will be there!  And all the cool comic folks!  I'd love to be there.

All of the Tan stuff and us will be here for you to enjoy when you return.  It's just the fan art that will be deleted. ;ppp

Lol did you actually look at the website?! So many awesome guests! 

Timothee, Kokuto!! Help I’ll have to leave my booth for a few minutes hahah

Last year was Keanu X_X

Oh no, protect the art!

Kokuto, when are you coming here? We need to start planning for 2024 :D. The CCXP is always this time of the year. You’d really love it! 

nathsketch:

Lol did you actually look at the website?! So many awesome guests! 

Timothee, Kokuto!! Help I’ll have to leave my booth for a few minutes hahah

Last year was Keanu X_X

Oh no, protect the art!

Kokuto, when are you coming here? We need to start planning for 2024 :D. The CCXP is always this time of the year. You’d really love it! 

Of course!  Once you said you were going, I wanted to see who was going to be there.  Looks like the Aquaman and Dune crew, as well as whatever presentation Zach Synder is going to do on Rebel Moon.  And Chris Hemsworth. :)   Great stuff!  Last year I was following it because of Tenoch Huerta and Marvel's Editor in Chief, CB were there.

Oh, I'm sure I'd love CCXP -- it's exactly my jam.  But I haven't made it to our "local" Dragon Con in Atlanta, which is a huge event too with lots of media guests, as well tons of guests in every SF / Fantasy field you can imagine, since 2019.  That's an amazing convention too.  Maybe if I can get my life together  ... we'll see.

I'm trying to protect the fan art.  At least what was deleted is still showing up in our Fan Art thread in season 2, so it wasn't a complete loss.

MySiFeng:

Killing me softly:3

Petite mort, indeed. ;p

MySiFeng:

Killing me softly:3

The breathing, you guys.

Help

This video with TJC for Vogue got recommended to me this morning and I had to gif it. idk how to feel about that suit but pink is my absolute favorite color lol ❤️

Elise:

This video with TJC for Vogue got recommended to me this morning and I had to gif it. idk how to feel about that suit but pink is my absolute favorite color lol ❤️

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks Elise!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

That suit is very benevolent. Much appreciated, suit.

nathsketch:

That suit is very benevolent. Much appreciated, suit.

I noticed he wears suits without a shirt underneath xD