Kokuto:

Lord have mercy.  HOW did that happen? 

I don't think that happened in the show, but it sure looks like it could have!  It's a wonder they ever made that shot and made it sexy, given how totally not serious they look there.  LOL!

I'm definitely going to be looking. ;pp

It's hilarious!  But that's the difference between a low and high budget drama.  In a low one, they have to live with the shot, even if the wig isn't covering.  In a high budget, they can have several shots, and cut the one where there is a wig malfunction.

??

insideout91:

If you will watch and like BFTB I will sand you their postcard too ?

I said Luo Yun Xi should be dragon, because he was  dragon in 2 dramas! Ashes of Love and Till the end of the moon))

LOL!  Deal!  You know what I like! :)

I haven't seen Ashes of Love yet.  Was he a dragon ... oh wait, as the god of war.  Somehow I forgot that.

ErickaRamirez:

I didn’t like that much Dream and Park Seo Joon is one of my favorite Korean actors plus he is such a great kisser ??. But hasn’t done that much lately. But he is going to be in the new avengers movie ??????????

YES!  I'm looking forward to him in the Marvels!

I liked Dream, but some of that probably had to do with my love of Ted Lasso, which I had just finished watching.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Deal!  You know what I like! :)

I haven't seen Ashes of Love yet.  Was he a dragon ... oh wait, as the god of war.  Somehow I forgot that.

Ashes of love is my fifth xianxia on my top 5

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtube.com/shorts/-bdPrrNkheY?si=cC5qDPLkYOJVyDTh

I remember seeing this shortly after LYF started.  And I REALLY wanted to know what the third question and answer was.

ErickaRamirez:

Ashes of love is my fifth xianxia on my top 5

Look you guys.  My To Be Watched List is about to roll out the front door and start circling the house, it's so long.  

O_o

Kokuto:

I remember seeing this shortly after LYF started.  And I REALLY wanted to know what the third question and answer was.

I’ll send it to both of my friends that speak mandarin and I’ll let you know if they get back to me with the answer 

Kokuto:

Look you guys.  My To Be Watched List is about to roll out the front door and start circling the house, it's so long.  

O_o

Sorry ????

ErickaRamirez:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7jh278/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR7j5Y1T/

nathsketch:

WHAT IS THAT VOICE?!

Jeeez, it's already 35ºC degrees in here

Yes! In that first one.  I don't think I've seen it before and what a sexy surprise.

ErickaRamirez:

I’ll send it to both of my friends that speak mandarin and I’ll let you know if they get back to me with the answer 

Oh, cool!  Thank you!

ErickaRamirez:

Sorry ????

Sorry, not sorry. LOL!

Nah, I like recommendations.  But I'm not sure when I can get to some of them. :(

Kokuto:

Oh, cool!  Thank you!

I just sent it to them

Kokuto:

Sorry, not sorry. LOL!

Nah, I like recommendations.  But I'm not sure when I can get to some of them. :(

??

I think I'm caught up!

Just in time for everyone to get back online.  ;ppp

Kokuto:

I think I'm caught up!

Just in time for everyone to get back online.  ;ppp

Not me going to sleep now... Goodnight all, cya tomorrow