My lovelies... i need your help. I need to watch something that is so sweet nd fluffy that can give me high blood sugar... something like "Hidden Love" something like that... cause lately i have been watching things with so much angst and drama and heartbreak and death that i just need a break! Not to mention that the ending of "Heartbeat" gave me a HEARTBREAK!!! (Taecyeon oppa deserved better!!!) ? So if you could suggest something super sweet and fluffy (but not annoying xD) i would really appreciate it!

imagine:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Px411j7oK/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.0

imagine:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1dY4y147TA/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.10

1 minute mark

They really played into him and Steelo? during the M.I.C. days.  He was supposed to be the 'cutie' of the band, like Xiao was supposed to be the 'bad boy' I think.  He said something like that in an interview, when they asked him how he felt about people digging up old photos and videos.  He said it was all out there before, and it was part of his history, or something like that, so he was cool with it.

I love the face Xiao makes when Tan Jian Ci gives him a kiss on the cheek.  LOL!

Niki Demonix:

My lovelies... i need your help. I need to watch something that is so sweet nd fluffy that can give me high blood sugar... something like "Hidden Love" something like that... cause lately i have been watching things with so much angst and drama and heartbreak and death that i just need a break! Not to mention that the ending of "Heartbeat" gave me a HEARTBREAK!!! (Taecyeon oppa deserved better!!!) ? So if you could suggest something super sweet and fluffy (but not annoying xD) i would really appreciate it!

I want recommend HL ??

Maybe My Fated Boy or Oath of Love, or Perfect and Casual)) 

love me love my voice with TJC should air very soon, no date yet, but definitely next 1-2 weeks at last

imagine:

Ooo I've been down a Bilibili rabbit hole...

And we never saw them again. :ppp

Niki Demonix:

I was going to recommend you hidden love until I read those two words. I recommend you hi Venus. It’s my second favorite modern cdrama. 

insideout91:

I want recommend HL ??

love me love my voice with TJC should air very soon, no date yet, but definitely next 1-2 weeks at last

Dating in the kitchen too, my secret romance. Some angst but lighter and princess is sooo good too

insideout91:

I want recommend HL ??

Thank you so much ♥ i watched HL 3 times already cause i loved it so much hahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

I was going to recommend you hidden love until I read those two words. I recommend you hi Venus. It’s my second favorite modern cdrama. 

Will defo start watching hi venus then! ♥

Niki Demonix:

Thank you so much ♥ i watched HL 3 times already cause i loved it so much hahahahaha

It has one of the healthiest relationships in dramaland 

nathsketch:

I don’t have Rise of the Phoenixes on my watch list. Are you enjoying it?

Yes!  It's a palace drama, so very talky and twisty.  Another woman dressed up as a man.  Great chemistry between Ni Ni and Chen Kun as the leads.  I'm not sure how they are going to drag this out to 70 episodes, though, given how much has already occurred in 12 episodes.  It's leave Netflix in October, so I have to get on it.

ErickaRamirez:

Dating in the kitchen too, my secret romance. Some angst but lighter and princess is sooo good too

i have watched those! i enjoyed them! ♥ But i accidentally started watching Butterflied Lover and i know that the ending will break my heart... T_T What's with cdramas and sad & open endings?

Niki Demonix:

This is a list of dramas that I always recommend and many of them are my favorite ones ever

The starry love, back from the brink, till the end of the moon, Love between fairy and devil, hidden love, love like the galaxy, who rules the world, hi Venus, romance of tiger and rose, lighter and princess, dating in the kitchen, love and destiny, love is sweet, my girlfriend is an alien, Alchemy of Souls, crazy love, extraordinary attorney Woo, my secret romance, heirs, legend of the blue sea, business proposal, Samee chua keun, Love proposal, Kleun Cheewit, my sassy psychic, the eight, unchained love, love destiny, you are my glory, Cinderella and four knights, her private life, love by hypnotic, eternal love of dream, eternal love, king the eternal monarch, Hak lai my lady, rivalry, bad romeo, meet yourself, Mr insomnia waiting for love, lost you forever, lost romance

Niki Demonix:

i have watched those! i enjoyed them! ♥ But i accidentally started watching Butterflied Lover and i know that the ending will break my heart... T_T What's with cdramas and sad & open endings?

But butterflied lover had a rushed happy ending ??

Niki Demonix:

Sorry, I can't help you there.  I haven't watched much,  but what I do watch is usually sweet and fluffy.  and I haven't watched Hidden Love.

So, I can only fall back on my favorite romcom, Decreed by Fate.  Though, I'm sure the more well viewed here have better suggestions.

ErickaRamirez:

But butterflied lover had a rushed happy ending ??

i was told the ML is gone gone? :O

ErickaRamirez:

Chingu by any chance do you have the link for that phootoshoot? I tried to looking for it on YouTube but I couldn’t find it ?

Here's the pics in these three tweets.  Still can't find a video.

Harper's Bazaar Lost You Forever