ErickaRamirez:

??

Hahahah especially you, milady :)

nathsketch:

Hahahah especially you, milady :)

Ikr ??

Hey, those leaked scripts are genuinely giving me panic attacks. There's not one moment of peace SMH

nathsketch:

Hey, those leaked scripts are genuinely giving me panic attacks. There's not one moment of peace SMH

Which ones Chingu?

About all the changes from the novel that the drama will be making. I'll post it here, just a moment.

nathsketch:

About all the changes from the novel that the drama will be making. I'll post it here, just a moment.

The anticipation ??

Found it:

Things changed:

• Cang Xuan colluding with Hou to kill Jing is just a product of a illusion created by his grandfather, to remind him of the consequences should he give in to his inner desires and kills Jing over Xiao Yao
  • Xiao Yao's hair apparently turned white after Jing's death, but was restored in the end
  • Xiao Yao never sees Xiang Liu's true form, and by extension her clinging on to Xiang Liu afterwards because the assassination attempt was omitted.
  • After Xiao Yao passed out due to extensive loss of blood extracted by Xiang Liu, he kissed her wrists to heal the wounds and held her unconscious form in his arms in grief
  • A Nian brought the unconscious Xiao Yao to Jade Mountain at Xiang Liu's request, with the knowledge of the Royal Mother. Xiang Liu later extracts an oath from her never to reveal anything to Xiao Yao
  • Xiang Liu's true form appears when he destroys the bug - 8 heads at first (because he lost one life saving her after the Plum Forest assassination). We do see how indeed each head is tied to each life, when he killed one life to lure out the bug, and sacrificed two more lives to finally kill it
  • The copious amount of blood he took from Xiao Yao was not to save Jing, but for Xiao Yao to recover after he forcibly lured the lover's bug out of her and killed it
  • A Nian was grieved when the clam shell disintegrated in a sudden snow fall, leaving no trace of Xiang Liu ever being there
  • Jing survives not because Xiang Liu saved him, but of Xiao Yao's blood pill and him using a puppet which took the arrow during the attack. He was trapped in an underground cave, and would not have survived if he had not taken Xiao Yao's pill to regain his strength and clawed his way out
  • Xiao Yao found out about Xiang Liu's death before the wedding. This time the scene ends with the song she sang to lure Fei Fei
  • A Nian's sadness while giving the big bellied doll to Xiao Yao, reminding her specifically to bring it with her wherever she goes, so that a part of Xiang Liu is forever with her, even if she doesn't know it 
  • Xiao Yao and Jing leave for Qingshui town after their wedding, instead of going to the ocean to settle down in one of the many uncharted islands

There's more recent stuff on the other thread, but mainly those changes.

Dramadoggy understands my pain:

"Looks like they made some changes then..Ru shuo  knew that it was Xl that they were shooting and asked  Xl to surrender for a princedom! What’s that?  An area where the chengrong remnants can live in peace? Or just for XL to be a prince?

Uugggh why they didn’t take jt so ???? so all the soldiers would rather die and XL too without any heirs ..

does anyone feel XL was tired of living? Hundreds of years having to lead the chenrong army..and he is a demon …yet his honor and loyalty can’t leave them …

my poor XL..in the script she still doesn’t know how much XL loved her !!! And they are not going to the islands to wander like in the novel …that’s her testimony how much she misses him..they take that out!!??? ?

????"

nathsketch:

Drammadoggy understands my pain:

"Looks like they made some changes then..Ru shuo  knew that it was Xl that they were shooting and asked  Xl to surrender for a princedom! What’s that?  An area where the chengrong remnants can live in peace? Or just for XL to be a prince?

Uugggh why they didn’t take jt so ???? so all the soldiers would rather die and XL too without any heirs ..

does anyone feel XL was tired of living? Hundreds of years having to lead the chenrong army..and he is a demon …yet his honor and loyalty can’t leave them …

my poor XL..in the script she still doesn’t know how much XL loved her !!! And they are not going to the islands to wander like in the novel …that’s her testimony how much she misses him..they take that out!!??? ?

????"

Well another couple of months more or a little more than that to see how everything goes down. But you have to finish part 1 first ?

ErickaRamirez:
But you have to finish part 1 first ?

That ain't happening any time soon ??

nathsketch:

That ain't happening any time soon ??

??

ErickaRamirez:

??

It's true. I get depressed just thinking about it, dang.

nathsketch:

Drammadoggy understands my pain:

????"

If what you wrote will happen, I don't want watch part 2 at all, I probably just wait it's finish, just will check some XL edits in process

This is what I wrote in the other thread:

1. Yea, îs it really confirmed? This change and XY and Jing not going to the inslands at the end are the biggest let downs for me. 

I know very little about all this, but it seems to me they'll be trying to downplay XL's role in everything so that most of the audience will cheer for the "happy ending" without shedding too many tears for XL. Apparently, he won't be wasting one of his lives to save Jing, there'll be no more exploring the ocean, which was something important and directly related to him, etc.

Honestly, this is looking more and more terrible by the minute. 

insideout91:

If what you wrote will happen, I don't want watch part 2 at all, I probably just wait it's finish, just will check some XL edits in process

I don't want to believe that after everything he went through, XY will just get her happy ending and that's it. I'm already getting my flamethrower.