Niki Demonix:

i was told the ML is gone gone? :O

Nope, he came back and met his daughter and wife and on the last last scene every one is enjoying a nice dinner 

Kokuto:

Here's the pics in these three tweets.  Still can't find a video.

Harper's Bazaar Lost You Forever

Thank you Kokuto. I wish I could watch the video as I did for the ones of love between fairy and devil, back from the brink and till the end of the moon 

ErickaRamirez:

Nope, he came back and met his daughter and wife and on the last last scene every one is enjoying a nice dinner 

thank the Heavens! cause honestly he is too sweet and cute to die! ? such a hubby material in the drama!

Obssesed with that photo ! It has everything I love - TJC  his hand muscle, water and dragon ?

That IS an amazing pic.   But the whole shoot! chef's kiss.

insideout91:

Obssesed with that photo ! It has everything I love - TJC  his hand muscle, water and dragon ?

Everything about it shouts PERFECTION ??

And his byceps ??

Niki Demonix:

thank the Heavens! cause honestly he is too sweet and cute to die! ? such a hubby material in the drama!

He was really nice and lovely with her. He sacrificed his life for her but thank goodness that he could come back after years

insideout91:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4950189041517196?jumpfrom=weibocom

I'm sooo late!! Just saw photos soooo gorgeous! And we got underwater ????

Oh wow, so many new wallpapers. I don’t know what to choose!!

ErickaRamirez:

??. I woke up again 2m minutes ago. Erica, Ari and Enigma made me to go to sleep before 9 pm ??

Good morning!! Did you sleep well? ?

Kokuto:

I can't breathe!

Those are so gorgeous.  I only wish they didn't have to include the drinks in the photos, but OMG.  These are amazing!

Also.  ARMS!

I just woke up, took a look at the photos and had to pinch myself. I’m dreaming, right?

Correct. ARMS.

nathsketch:

Good morning!! Did you sleep well? ?

Good morning Chingu!! I woke up like after 1:00 am ant then fell asleep again like 4:45 and woke up again at 6

ErickaRamirez:

Good morning Chingu!! I woke up like after 1:00 am ant then fell asleep again like 4:45 and woke up again at 6

Oh my gosh, that’s a lot of waking up! Glad that you were able to rest for a bit! ?

insideout91:

I need more photos ??

This should be in a museum. It’s a masterpiece.

Kokuto:

That IS an amazing pic.   But the whole shoot! chef's kiss.

Kokuto, did you sleep at all? Go get some rest! ?‍??