Kokuto:

Oh no!  Don't watch that video I just posted then.

I can handle it now, more comfortably. I took a shower and I put on some perfume to watch it properly.

Kokuto:

I think they are a day ahead of us, so the Games are probably happening now.

Yes, duh, my brain is fried :P

Found a new song for the Games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_VczU0zmHw

nathsketch:

Hahahaha of course, now we also have...

The Tongue™

LOL!  Slowly working our through his body parts.

I remember seeing him licking his lips repeatedly in a BTS video for Go East, and I was thinking, "Give that man some water!  It's hot!  He's clearly thirsty."  Now I know he was just showing us his cat tongue.

But good heavens.  That dance video ending with The Tongue™ 

nathsketch:

I can handle it now, more comfortably. I took a shower and I put on some perfume to watch it properly.

So classy!

nathsketch:

Yes, duh, my brain is fried :P

Found a new song for the Games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_VczU0zmHw

Nice!  I actually saw them talking about the Asian Games on the news, partly because of the politics.  It's a big thing for China.  Again, it's very nice that Tan Jian Ci is getting recognized.

Kokuto:
LOL! Slowly working our through his body parts.

They all need to be trademarked. Too valuable.

Kokuto:
I remember seeing him licking his lips repeatedly in a BTS video for Go East, and I was thinking, "Give that man some water! It's hot! He's clearly thirsty." Now I know he was just showing us his cat tongue.

This makes me miss my cat. She really loved to put that pretty tongue out whenever she got a chance. Can't wait to see Go East. It looks like it'll be so good!

Kokuto:
So classy!

Gotta try to keep up :)

Kokuto:

Nice!  I actually saw them talking about the Asian Games on the news, partly because of the politics.  It's a big thing for China.  Again, it's very nice that Tan Jian Ci is getting recognized.

They should have put him with the bow and arrow. It would have been even more perfect <3

Yes, so nice!!

nathsketch:

They should have put him with the bow and arrow. It would have been even more perfect <3

Yes, so nice!!

I know!  I was all excited to see what sport he'd get, and then we see him slow-mo raise ... a badminton birdie.  LOL!

Kokuto:

I know!  I was all excited to see what sport he'd get, and then we see him slow-mo raise ... a badminton birdie.  LOL!

Let's be real, whatever sport it was, we'd be cheering all the same ?

nathsketch:

They all need to be trademarked. Too valuable.

This makes me miss my cat. She really loved to put that pretty tongue out whenever she got a chance. Can't wait to see Go East. It looks like it'll be so good!

Gotta try to keep up :)

I'm really looking forward to Go East.  Another costume drama, he's the ML and will definitely get the girl,  and they are describing it as a historical light comedy! 

Sorry about your cat. :(  They are so much a part of our lives.

nathsketch:

Let's be real, whatever sport it was, we'd be cheering all the same ?

Heh.  Now I'm thinking of what kind of sports I'd be giving the hairy eyeball to.  

Kokuto:
I'm really looking forward to Go East. Another costume drama, he's the ML and will definitely get the girl, and they are describing it as a historical light comedy!

This is the drama that will save us all!

Kokuto:
Sorry about your cat. :( They are so much a part of our lives.

Thank you <3 It's been some years now. I miss having a pet, I never got another one after her.

Kokuto:

Heh.  Now I'm thinking of what kind of sports I'd be giving the hairy eyeball to.  

None?

Hey, I'm finding stuff on Bilibili that has got me feeling feelings.

GUYS, seriously.

I can't post it here.

nathsketch:

Hey, I'm finding stuff on Bilibili that has got me feeling feelings.

O_o

nathsketch:

GUYS, seriously.

I can't post it here.

My mind boggles.  I mean LOOK at what we've posted and said here.  LOL!

This I have to see.  DM me the link.