nathsketch:

This is what I wrote in the other thread:

1. Yea, îs it really confirmed? This change and XY and Jing not going to the inslands at the end are the biggest let downs for me. 

I know very little about all this, but it seems to me they'll be trying to downplay XL's role in everything so that most of the audience will cheer for the "happy ending" without shedding too many tears for XL. Apparently, he won't be wasting one of his lives to save Jing, there'll be no more exploring the ocean, which was something important and directly related to him, etc.

Honestly, this is looking more and more terrible by the minute. 

I'm really disappointed with all these changes. Even the Jingers are disappointed  ?

What did I miss? :O who's doing our Lord & Nine Head Snake Demon dirty????????? 

Niki Demonix:

The scriptwriters did him dirty. Apparently, they're changing a lot of things from the novel and downplaying his sacrifices in season 2.

Kokuto:

Darn it.  I forgot to turn off my subscription to this thread last night and I've got 93 notifications!!!

I got 117 of them XD

Darn it.  I forgot to turn off my subscription to this thread last night and I've got 93 notifications!!!

Elise:
I'm really disappointed with all these changes. Even the Jingers are disappointed  ?

I'm more than that. I'm really angry!. As I wrote elsewhere even Wei Wuxian got his perfect ending. 

Elise:

The scriptwriters did him dirty. Apparently, they're changing a lot of things from the novel and downplaying his sacrifices in season 2.

I hope the scriptwriters get stuck in moving sand...Or sit on a cactus...like a big one..like those in Arizona!

Kokuto:

Kokuto <3

Niki Demonix:
I hope the scriptwriters get stuck in moving sand...Or sit on a cactus...like a big one..like those in Arizona!

Well it's been filmed, maybe the montage ? Animated scenes added?

Symbolika1:

Well it's been filmed, maybe the montage ? Animated scenes added?

well i hope their material gets destroyed and they have to shoot it again..PROPERLY!

Niki Demonix:

Hello!! Nothing much, we are just losing our minds over the leaked script. It's sort of old news, but it's a bit upsetting if it turns out to be true :(

Niki Demonix:

Sit on a cactus hahahaha

That's gotta hurt

Elise:

Ah.  This explains it.  As I was deleting them, I realized alot were coming from the other thread which is usually more ...sedate.

nathsketch:

Hello!! Nothing much, we are just losing our minds over the leaked script. It's sort of old news, but it's a bit upsetting if it turns out to be true :(

I think that leaked script is too detailed and long to be false. I hope I'm wrong though.

Kokuto:

Ah.  This explains it.  As I was deleting them, I realized alot were coming from the other thread which is usually more ...sedate.

I gave up trying to read each notification and just marked them all as read lol.