Oh dear.  A new addition to the TJC morning and evening viewing fix.  I've watched this at least ten times in the last five minutes.

And we are supposed to believe he's NOT a flirt?? hahahahah

Bringing Sexy Back

Kokuto:

Oh dear.  A new addition to the TJC morning and evening viewing fix.  I've watched this at least ten times in the last five minutes.

Bringing Sexy Back

Oh Lord have mercy...... I AM DEAD! FREVJDRFGVSRDTFHBDFXG WHY HE LOOKS SO HOT???? I WASN'T READY!

Elise:

ahahahaha I just saw that new video. Why did it have to end with that drink right next to his butt? ???

heheheh

WHO edited this Harper's Bazaar video??  You know he was grinning while cutting the end together.  I want to see the BTS of the cameraman closing in on his butt. LOL!

Niki Demonix:

Oh Lord have mercy...... I AM DEAD! FREVJDRFGVSRDTFHBDFXG WHY HE LOOKS SO HOT???? I WASN'T READY!

How could you not be ready?  I labelled it!  LOL!

nathsketch:

Can you...please...not say stuff like this? 

It's still over 30ºC here. I normally have low blood pressure.

Combined with the 童颜巨肌

I'll pass out. Bye, world.

Oh no!  Don't watch that video I just posted then.

Kokuto:

heheheh

WHO edited this Harper's Bazaar video??  You know he was grinning while cutting the end together.  I want to see the BTS of the cameraman closing in on his butt. LOL!

We have a link? :O

Kokuto:
How could you not be ready?  I labelled it!  LOL!

i will never be ready for his greatness!!! ♥

Niki Demonix:

We have a link? :O

i will never be ready for his greatness!!! ♥

It's running on repeat on my TV as I am typing.  I'm so glad I learned how to type without looking at the paper

I wish.  Wait.  I think his studio released a BTS vid.

Kokuto:

This is the photo shoot that just keeps on giving.  If you squint, you can imagine it's XL and XY -- especially when the screen falls away, and he is STARING right at her.  Such expressive eyes.

Plus, they certainly went with all of XL's weapons.

I can't believe they ended it with a close up of that drink sitting next to his butt.  SMH

My headcanon is that this is XL and XY's modern reincarnation where they get together. Toastmybuns seems to think so too .

hmmm dreams. Interesting ?

nathsketch:

It really is his nickname ??

https://www.ixigua.com/7275339699638501899?logTag=eb8efbbca781263f3604

DANG

I've always said, he was a strong guy, because of his dance background.  I just didn't realize how buff he was, cause he looks so slender.

Elise:

My headcanon is that this is XL and XY's modern reincarnation where they get together. Toastmybuns seems to think so too .

hmmm dreams. Interesting ?

Was that for the Ru Meng Ji video?  Or something earlier?

Fans have already been busy with their edits on the video!

LINK:

FMV with Ru Meng Ji

Kokuto:

LINK:

FMV with Ru Meng Ji

More than  450000 views in 9 hours ???

Kokuto:

LINK:

FMV with Ru Meng Ji

Yep, this video: https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1706764977171042509/video/1

Fans are already making edits? That was fast

nathsketch:

Oh, I'll see if we can watch that live. I'm also curious about the Mid-Autumn Festival. I want to watch everything help

I think they are a day ahead of us, so the Games are probably happening now.

Elise:

Yep, this video: https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1706764977171042509/video/1

Fans are already making edits? That was fast

Yes!  At first I thought the other three guys got better videos, with more action and CGI and sets, but the more I watch this, I think Tan Jian Ci got more of a story, and it is definitely more emotional.  His video is the only one with another person in it.  It's very romantic and full of longing.

And for LYF fans, it's perfect.

Kokuto:

And we are supposed to believe he's NOT a flirt?? hahahahah

Bringing Sexy Back

Hahahaha of course, now we also have...

The Tongue™