We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Things are getting so bad that I just spent 20 minutes looking everywhere for my glasses and they were on my face the whole time.

exol_evanism:

You know what? Do y'all remember the scene where Fang Feng Bei and Xiao Yao are underwater and XY leans in towards FFB to get oxygen because she thinks she can't breathe underwater, but FFB doesn't lean in to kiss her and just laughs instead? It drove me crazy, but it also reminded me of the song "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid (The lyrics of the Spanish version are even more fitting, for those of you who speak Spanish). 

Remember it?  It's burned into my brain!  Scared my dogs screaming at the screen, KISS HER!!

nathsketch:

Oh my gosh yes!!! So cute. That's what's missing. We need Sebastian, Scuttle and all the birds to help things move along ?

Yes!  Remember I wanted a random dolphin to 'bump' him into the kiss.

Elise:

Yes, it was so frustrating. I could tell he was about to give in but then changed his mind the last minute. Could you imagine if Fang Feng Bei actually let her kiss him? The story would be different ?

I could've sworn I saw an edit on Twitter that had XY and FFB kiss.

There was a photoshop some one did of them pressing lips.  They were so CLOSE.  sigh.

nathsketch:

Things are getting so bad that I just spent 20 minutes looking everywhere for my glasses and they were on my face the whole time.

LOL!  And I thought I was distracted.

Kokuto:

LOL!  And I thought I was distracted.

It's no longer a distraction, it's full-blown mental disorder ??

nathsketch:

LOL please, don't ?

I kid you not. Imagine being that piece of cloth.

Really?  I'm trying NOT to get distracted.

Yes, I have to remember to drink first.  Then read.  Basic living skills are going out the window for this man.  SMH

nathsketch:

It's no longer a distraction, it's full-blown mental disorder ??

We already have Tan Jian Ci Tunnel Vision Syndrome.

Kokuto:

Really?  I'm trying NOT to get distracted.

Yes, I have to remember to drink first.  Then read.  Basic living skills are going out the window for this man.  SMH

Who needs to live, amirite?

I can imagine people arriving at this thread, taking a look around, and never setting foot here again ?

nathsketch:

Who needs to live, amirite?

I can imagine people arriving at this thread, taking a look around, and never setting foot here again ?

LOL!  Anyone who steps into this thread already is afflicted with symptoms.

Oh look. We aren't the only ones who are distracted.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1703687351309136088?s=20

Don't worry darling. You can always be 30.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Anyone who steps into this thread already is afflicted with symptoms.

I blame the brownies, they made things so much worse ? it wasn't like this a month ago hahahaha

nathsketch:

That's too funny 

Every nation needs to know who he is. In fact, the new seven wonders of the world should be expanded to NINE, so both Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei can enter the list. #justsaying ?

My seven wonders of the world:

Xiang Liu, Fang Feng Bei, Prince Zhou, Sheng Yi, Cao Pi, God of Song, Dance Monkey

nathsketch:

I blame the brownies, they made things so much worse ? it wasn't like this a month ago hahahaha

O_O

Was this thread even here a month ago?

Kokuto:

Oh look. We aren't the only ones who are distracted.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1703687351309136088?s=20

Don't worry darling. You can always be 30. 

Ahahahahahaha how cute ? Are people insane? "He's 31 and in good condition" what????

Kokuto:

O_O

Was this thread even here a month ago?

True, it wasn't hahaha

I arrived in MDL land on August 13 and created this thread after a week or so. Wow, it feels like I've been here forever ahah

He's actually older than that now.  In the Idol World, 30 is fast approaching expiration date.