We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

Someone just recommended me joy of life. Someone here already watched it?? Is it good??

No, I haven’t. It’s also with XZ, right?

insideout91:

Yeess ! It's very very good, it's not have many romance, but still very interesting, with a lot of humor))

Thank you Sasha, I’ll give it a try. According to that person it was one of the best dramas ever and I saw some reviews on the mdl page and they were really good 

insideout91:

You can call it MDL initiation! If you never was called someone hater or was attacked by trolls, you can't be called proud MDL member 👌👍

Thank you Chingu!! It only took 2 years for be to be a proud mdl member 😂😂

nathsketch:

Yep, but he has very small role, only at the end of drama 

ErickaRamirez:

Thank you Chingu!! It only took 2 years for be to be a proud mdl member 😂😂

I had same experience with DW before LYF aired, I wrote I not like his styling in his new drama, and someone find my other comments when I said his character not that interesting in LYF manga compare with other 2 , and called me DW hater 😱😱😱🤣🤣 I'm seriously not care about him, I wrote a lot comments about different characters and people, but now I try be more careful with my words 😅🤣

nathsketch:

Erica did you see that we are already on page 164😱😱. And you just started this group a month ago, I was one of the first ones here and it’s growing by the minute 🤭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

insideout91:

I had same experience with DW before LYF aired, I wrote I not like his styling in his new drama, and someone find my other comments when I said his character not that interesting in LYF manga compare with other 2 , and called me DW hater ????? I'm seriously not care about him, I wrote a lot comments about different characters and people, but now I try be more careful with my words ??

I guess some people don’t have anything better to do with their lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

ErickaRamirez:

I guess some people don’t have anything better to do with their lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

For some reason they take everything personally 

ErickaRamirez:

I guess some people don’t have anything better to do with their lives ??‍♀️

Of someone don't like something it's not mean that person is hater, I actually didn't like Sunshine at all, and I love XZ, but drama was so boring for me, same as Longest Promise, no matter I love actor or no, if it's boring thats it😅🤣

exol_evanism:

For some reason they take everything personally 

But they went psycho mode in minutes 🤬

ErickaRamirez:

Erica did you see that we are already on page 164😱😱. And you just started this group a month ago, I was one of the first ones here and it’s growing by the minute 🤭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Yes!! It’s amazing! You were supportive from day 1 🥰🥂

I’ve joined MDL on August 13, but I feel like I’ve been here forever! It’s now part of my routine 💗

Can’t blame people  for joining in, Xiang Liu doesn’t play around 🫠

insideout91:

Of someone don't like something it's not mean that person is hater, I actually didn't like Sunshine at all, and I love XZ, but drama was so boring for me, same as Longest Promise, no matter I love actor or no, if it's boring thats it??

For me was just ok, the main leads didn’t have chemistry and so many annoying characters so I used ff a lot. They didn’t have a proper kiss during their relationship but for they a 6.5 rate it’s so bad 😂😂

Elise:

I do a lot of shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I watch LYF lol... I love that scene where he leans back and tells XY to feed him ?

OCEAN EYES

nathsketch:

Yes!! It’s amazing! You were supportive from day 1 🥰🥂

I’ve joined MDL on August 13, but I feel like I’ve been here forever! It’s now part of my routine 💗

Can’t blame people  for joining in, Xiang Liu doesn’t play around 🫠

Wow, you are a newbie. So when I met you a month ago in lost you forever and I sent you the birthday message and the videos of Tan Jian Ci you were just starting 

ErickaRamirez:

For me was just ok, the main leads didn’t have chemistry and so many annoying characters so I used ff a lot. They didn’t have a proper kiss during their relationship but for they a 6.5 rate it’s so bad 😂😂

Do you have any drama recommendations?