We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

CY is attending... at Youku Youku 8pm China time.

https://youtu.be/9_ogPz1-Hcs

Bai Shu thought QL will act by female actress.. hahaha

https://youtu.be/9_ogPz1-Hcs

Is the original Qinglong of "Liu Li" female? He Tengshe CP is so good, the director certified them as brotherhood

Pocket entertainment
09-03 05:46

Compared with the male and female protagonists, I feel that the couples of "Liu Li" are better. For example, the purple fox has no support, and the green dragon and the snake. Although they are both male, they will hug each other as soon as they appear. Hug, every time we meet, there is physical contact, and the style of painting is very sweet, no wonder everyone wants to be crooked, even Si Ming is writing their fan art, which is really good for CP.

However, in the original "Liu Li" Qinglong is a girl, and she is a pair with Liu Yihuan, but the version of the drama has changed a lot. Not only did Qinglong become a man, Liu Yihuan also has a daughter, and the two become strangers. If the plot does not change If this is the case, perhaps the role of Qinglong will be a bit more, but the drama version made Qinglong and Tengshe so ambiguous, the audience was quite satisfied, and did not raise any objections to Qinglong's sex transfer.

But Bai Shu, the actor of Tengshe, broke the news during the live broadcast. When he saw the original work, he was particularly looking forward to it. He thought Qinglong would be a young lady, and then she bothered him every day in the play. He didn't care about her, think about it. I want to be cool, but after joining the group, the director told him that Qinglong is a boy, which disappointed him.

Also because the director took the branch of Qinglong and Tengshe too ambiguous, even the actor himself doubted whether they were brotherhood or love, and the director personally certified during the live broadcast that they were pure brotherhood. , Let everyone not think too much.

The actor of Qinglong is Lv Peng. When chasing the drama, he feels like Wang Yuan and Jia Jingwen’s husband Xiu Jiekai. He is not the kind of handsome guy at first sight, but he is quite interesting. "Liu Li" is Lu Peng and Huan. Rui’s fifth collaboration. He and Bai Shu had collaborated on the TV series "Listening to the Snow Tower" before.

In "Listening to the Snow Tower", Bai Shu played Huang Quan, one of the four guardians, and Lv Peng played Lei Chuyun, the eldest son of the Lei family. He liked the heroine and gave everything for her, and eventually the whole family was murdered. Huang Quan, who was also played by Bai Shu, sent him to pick up the box lunch. Now in "Liu Li", the two people have exchanged identities. It is Qinglong's turn to cheat Teng Snake, and they are still very good friends outside the play.

Lv Peng is a class student. He was admitted to the Performance Department of Beijing Film Academy in 13 years. Their classmates included Chen Yao, Liu Haikuan, Wang Haoxuan, etc., and he was still classmates with Wang Yifei and Mencius.

Lv Peng has been filming since his junior year. In 16 years, he has cooperated with Huanrui and played the role of Yan Ming, the male lead man in the TV series "Glory of the Tang Dynasty" starring Ren Jialun and Jing Tian, and he also participated in the second part.

After that, he cooperated with Ren Jialun and played the cute and lovely breeze in "The Legend of the White Snake". He is a small attendant next to the male protagonist and has many rivals with the male and female protagonists.

Then in 18 years he played the male second Feng Xiao in the TV series "Suddenly This Summer" starring Bai Yu and Bu Guanjin. This is one of his most important roles since his debut, and it is also the first TV series he officially starred in. Feng Xiao’s character design is better than the male lead. After watching this drama, many people want the female lead to be with him. He has a deep affection for the female lead, warm and sunny personality, and has been silently guarding the female lead. Unfortunately, in the end He still lost to the hero.

He also cooperated with Hu Yitian and Zhong Chuxi, and played the second male role in the TV series "Youth Must Be Early". He is a small partner on the road of the male protagonist's entrepreneurship, but the show has not been broadcast for two years.

Because Lu Peng came from a college class, his acting skills and lines are very good. Although his looks are not particularly good in the entertainment industry, and he is not the protagonist face, his roles are very attractive, and his acting skills can conquer many audiences. , I hope he can meet a good company in the future, even if he is a supporting role, he can perform very well.

cyprille:

MV pictures for today

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4551284838892986?

Kya.... so fast?....

Dashmount20:

Kya.... so fast?....

Seems like they filmed the MV earlier 

cyprille:

Seems like they filmed the MV earlier 

Yea... look like 4min for the MV..

cyprille:

MV pictures for today

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4551284838892986?

Owh no wonder they said it was gonna be 11th life... awww it's on modern day... can't wait to see it... ?

@Dashmount20 Wkwkkwkwk SF & XJ sure were a busy love birds.. they have 2 kids already... all those years of waiting hukh...can't hold it anymore LOL

Eclipse02:

Owh no wonder they said it was gonna be 11th life... awww it's on modern day... can't wait to see it... ?

Waks?? That is the new collab?

I felt cheated by H&R century..

I thought new collab is new series.. at least can watch few eps... not 4min show... hahahahahaha

Eclipse02:

@Dashmount20 Wkwkkwkwk SF & XJ sure were a busy love birds.. they have 2 kids already... all those years of waiting hukh...can't hold it anymore LOL

Chasing up with LL.. hahahaha :D

Dashmount20:

Tonight show is at Youku..

LXY can’t attend... he say sorry... arghh so sad..

My handsome villain can’t come...

https://youtu.be/e43qrjp93bA

He is coming again plus they made a mv for the 11th life woohoo. They filmed the mv this morning, CY is wearing the same outfit when he left the hotel

Dashmount20:

Waks?? That is the new collab?

I felt cheated by H&R century..

I thought new collab is new series.. at least can watch few eps... not 4min show... hahahahahaha

Well for now only MV..(Is it just MV? Not a short series somekind of like an epilogue?)  Who knows? Maybe later they do have new series together... 

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha.. only SF think XJ... even after marriage.. must chased her and take care kid.. hahahahaha... poor SF... hahahaha

Yea.. his friend keep remind him to think about himself.. lol.. all sacrifices only for XJ.. all the spill blood also because of XJ.. luckily not SAN Jie... hahaha..

But XJ also same thing... she keep saying.. SF SF you are not lying right... deep down she know SF is not a person that will betray her but cos of all Shao Yang force her and HC manipulative.. then fight of lize and Shao Yang happen.

Hmmm.. I dun think in the TPOC  the FL will also sacrifices back to XCX.. right?

lol... from the before reincarnation to the 10 reincarnation... is always SF giving... so he cannot escape one lah

Eclipse02:

Well for now only MV..(Is it just MV? Not a short series somekind of like an epilogue?)  Who knows? Maybe later they do have new series together... 

I am hoping another xin Xia series...

MV as an appetizer opening can can 4min .. hahshs

Hahahaha.. only Sifeng and Yehua adore kids and wife.. hahahahaha