We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi guys, today will be the broadcast for the cast gathering. Any idea where we can watch it? 

Dashmount20:

Hahaha.. and the ice ling Zhi won’t destroy...

Haiz... bai lin is the self denial... Ying Hua is the self promote.. hahaha they look like have similarities hahahaha ...

Same self... self.... selfish.. hahahaha..

They think their own.. even SF teach Ying Hua not to force someone to love .. ep 20 when Ying Hua want to kill XJ.. but the lesson fail.. hahaha

basically the ppl around them all think about themselves only except for the close demon friends. 

Dashmount20:

Who? 5million rmb per 1 series 1 drama or whole 1 drama?

Hu Yitian, reported to be paid 5 million RMB for one whole drama.

Listening to the OSTs again after a while. Still like "Step Cliff" the most, still having goosebumps hearing it and can imagine in my head XJ keep on calling "si feng! si feng!"

Seventeen13:

Hi guys, today will be the broadcast for the cast gathering. Any idea where we can watch it? 

Yea.. I oso want to watch... anyone know?

caDAVEr:

basically the ppl around them all think about themselves only except for the close demon friends. 

Only sifeng not... hahaha.. he always think everything for XJ.. and XJ always think for SiFeng..

hahahahaha... character ah.. only on character

In real life... hmmmmm... rarely found someone think for others.... hahaha

Unless parents.. they will always thought their kids first... hahaha

caDAVEr:

Hu Yitian, reported to be paid 5 million RMB for one whole drama.

Oh.... normally how the actor or actress got paid ah?

caDAVEr:

Listening to the OSTs again after a while. Still like "Step Cliff" the most, still having goosebumps hearing it and can imagine in my head XJ keep on calling "si feng! si feng!"

Yea..

Same same..

I like “step clif” and “lovers curse”

I found interesting fact of the ending... 

that XJ love to drink because of LhJd also like to drink.

Then after Sf wake up from coma .. he is no longer demon. He was Xi Xuan.. does this mean he was rebirth as a god? Hahahaha

https://m.sohu.com/a/417941678_120778233?scm=1002.b000b.1b6032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.1.16005935329966tjGmGN

The finale of "Liu Li", why does Xuan Ji drink and not coax her baby? After knowing the reason, the audience: it's all mess

Sweet entertainment
09-12 17:51

The finale of "Liu Li", why does Xuan Ji drink and not coax her baby? Knowing the reason, the audience: It's all messed up!

The hit "Liu Li" attracted everyone's attention. As a fantasy fairy tale drama, the quality of this drama is quite good. Although the cast is not strong, the acting skills are online, and it fits well with the original characters. High, so it is loved by everyone. With the continuous development of the plot, the finale of this drama has already been reached. Seeing the male protagonist Yu Sifeng finally marrying his beloved Chu Xuanji after ten lives and ten lives of sadism and obsessiveness, it can be regarded as a painful experience.

I originally thought that after Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji got married, it was really hard to come by and could be very comfortable, but I never expected Xuanji to be as lazy and stupid as before. The two have been in the world, and they had children soon after they got married, but at this time, Xuanji loved drinking and did not bring children at all. He allowed the children to cry, regardless, let Si Feng hold the child while still having Control her drinking.

I believe everyone is very curious to see this. Why does Xuanji drink alcohol without coaxing her baby? Is the appearance of this scene just interesting? In fact, this is not the case. Knowing the reason, the audience shouted: All messed up! Chu Xuanji's love to drink is related to Luo Hou Jidu. At that time, Luo Hou Jidu liked to drink so that Emperor Bo Lin could take advantage of it.

Emperor Bo Lin took advantage of Luo Hou Jidu's hands and feet in the wine while he was drinking, and then forcibly transformed Luo Hou Jidu into a god of war, and this was Chu Xuanji. So Chu Xuanji likes to drink because of Luo Hou's plan.

And Yu Sifeng, who married Xuanji and gave birth to a child in the world, was no longer the golden red bird demon Yu Sifeng. The real golden red bird demon Yu Sifeng had already “off the assembly line” when he carried the Hongmeng furnace. His heart caused the golden red bird demon Yu Sifeng to go offline.

Yu Sifeng, who married and gave birth to Xuanji in the world, was only Xixuan, the son of the emperor who had the memory of Yu Sifeng, and his heart came from the half-glazed heart of Luo Hou Jidu. Seeing these intricate relationships, it is no wonder that the audience feels that they are all messed up, they just have the appearance and names of the male lead and the female lead, but their hearts have already changed.

So sifeng runs to her and ask her not to drink is because she is pregnant with 2nd one.. hahahaha

Hmm.. I don’t understand why their child name “Chu yuxun “ not “Yu YuXun”?

https://m.sohu.com/a/417785333_120736701?scm=1002.b000b.1b6032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.8.1600594126169G0xdmu2

Si Fengxuanji's child is called "Chu Yuxun", and his nickname is Xiao Tangyuan. What is the name of the second child? LMAO

Si Feng and Xuanji are finally together. After the two people got married, the life of the two people is still very happy. The attitude of the head father to Si Feng has improved a lot. The daily life of the two people is very harmonious. After the marriage, Chu Xuanji is here. The Shaoyang School is very comfortable, with Linglong as the company, and brother and Sifeng by their side, happy.

The love between the two people soon gave birth to a child. Everyone knows that Si Fengxuanji in the original book did have a child, and it was also filmed in the feature film of the TV series. Many netizens joked earlier and named him Chu Yuxun. Because it is a homophonic stalk, everyone finds it interesting.

In fact, the nickname was Xiao Tang Yuan. When Si Feng was holding the small tang yuan, Xuan Ji heard this name when he drank willfully. It was the name Xuan Ji took. And in the original book, the small glutinous rice balls can be used as a big one! The relationship with Tengshe is also very good.

Of course, it’s not just a child with small glutinous rice balls. At the end of the film, you can see Si Feng chasing Xuanji and not letting Xuanji drink. At first, everyone suspected that Xuanji was going to get drunk and messing around. In fact, it was because Xuanji was too drunk. pregnant!

That's why Si Feng was so nervous that he would not let Xuanji run away, but Xuanji became more reckless after she recovered her nature. At this time, everyone also said that the first child is called Xiao Tang Yuan, so is the second child called Xiao Nuomi? After all, glutinous rice dumplings are the best partner! After reading it, the friends said they laughed and turned it over. Sure enough, this year's netizens are too talented.

What do you think about the finale of "Liu Li"? Are you still satisfied~

Dashmount20:

Only sifeng not... hahaha.. he always think everything for XJ.. and XJ always think for SiFeng..

hahahahaha... character ah.. only on character

In real life... hmmmmm... rarely found someone think for others.... hahaha

Unless parents.. they will always thought their kids first... hahaha

His demon friends always ask him to think for himself.

Dashmount20:

Oh.... normally how the actor or actress got paid ah?

Dunno wor... but I guess he is quite top tier liao.

Dashmount20:

Yea..

Same same..

I like “step clif” and “lovers curse”

The love of a thousand years also nice... make me think of XJ

https://m.sohu.com/a/417741647_120413480?scm=1002.b000b.1b6032c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.2.1600594164486cwI2kQv

The Liuli finale Xuanji is pregnant with her second child, Si Feng is holding the baby, and the other hand is protecting Xuanji's belly

The finale of "Liu Li" Xuan Ji is pregnant with a second child. Si Feng is holding the baby and the other hand is protecting Xuan Ji's belly. "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha" is directed by Yin Tao and Mai Guanzhi and starred by Cheng Yi, Yuan Bingyan, Liu Xueyi, Zhang Yuxi, Bai Shu, and Hou Mengyao. The sadomasochism of the Nine Lives and the Ninth Generations has been exchanged for a lifetime of consummation. Based on the original work of "Liu Li", this play has undergone changes and re-creations, adding the heroine Xuanji's six sense incompleteness, and the male lead Yu Sifeng helps to find the mirror of the miraculous and the eight wastes to complement the plot of the six senses, making the whole story There is a main thread running through.

The causal relationship when Xuanji was God of War in the previous life is also clearly explained, and the situation of Xuanji's six insufficiency is more rationalized. When they met in the first life, Sifeng Yu's crush on Xuanji began. The first life was the ruthless female emperor and the general of a different surname. The general helped her consolidate the imperial power. In the end, the female emperor took the throne and turned her face and killed the general. In the second life, Hong Funu and the white-clothed son, they acted righteously and the white-clothed son died at Hong Funu's hands. The third generation is the young man in green and the young man in Tsing Yi. The young girl is ordered to lie to the young man, with the last sword stabbing the young man. The fourth generation is the Huaxiang Dancer and Luthier, and this generation of Luthier died for the dancer. The fifth eunuch and the regent, a woman disguised as a man and killed the regent. The sixth generation sister and brother, the brother died to save the sister. In the seventh life, the young girl and the demon king are amended, right and evil are incompatible. The eighth life killer and killer fell in love and killed each other, and finally the male lead died in the hands of the female lead. The ninth female doctor and the blind doctor, the male lead died in the end.

The ninth life of Yu Sifeng died in Xuanji's hands. He exchanged his own death for Xuanji's sincerity, only hoping that her Liuli heart could grow bloody. Yu Sifeng lost nine bets and lost nine. In the tenth life, he finally won the gambling game. In this world, the bargaining chip was finally exchanged for the happiness of his life. At the finale, Xuanji and Yu Sifeng held a wedding that shocked the Three Realms. All friends sent blessings.

Not long after marriage, Xuanji gave birth to a little bird, and Yu Sifeng turned into a super dad. In the finale, Xuanji was pregnant with a second child. Yu Sifeng was holding the baby in one hand and protecting Xuanji's belly with the other. This husband was too tired. Yu Sifeng is completely a full-time nanny after marriage, but he is very happy to change his status. Xuanji is his life's favorite, as long as he is with Xuanji, he will be satisfied. Xuanji was completely doted by Yu Sifeng as a little princess, and the rest of the day was poetic.

caDAVEr:

His demon friends always ask him to think for himself.

Dunno wor... but I guess he is quite top tier liao.

The love of a thousand years also nice... make me think of XJ

Hahahaha.. only SF think XJ... even after marriage.. must chased her and take care kid.. hahahahaha... poor SF... hahahaha

Yea.. his friend keep remind him to think about himself.. lol.. all sacrifices only for XJ.. all the spill blood also because of XJ.. luckily not SAN Jie... hahaha..

But XJ also same thing... she keep saying.. SF SF you are not lying right... deep down she know SF is not a person that will betray her but cos of all Shao Yang force her and HC manipulative.. then fight of lize and Shao Yang happen.

Hmmm.. I dun think in the TPOC  the FL will also sacrifices back to XCX.. right?

ooo this one is the one he reach and going for tonight performance..

https://youtu.be/KtwmesMJIgk

Tonight show is at Youku..

LXY can’t attend... he say sorry... arghh so sad..

My handsome villain can’t come...

https://youtu.be/e43qrjp93bA