Dashmount20:

MK, you are my saviour... thanks MK... 

i will use it... thanks thanks...

Thanks you so much hug...hug ..hug...

Last scene in the drama with English subtitles by drama_queen_updates on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE9DLzfCQz7/?igshid=y83q4za1m15n 

caDAVEr:

SF already knew (he was with BL) so he told LL to mention it. All these are setup by the smart SF.

Oh I see. I just cannot see it is a big deal in the drama ..... Sigh .....

pinksprings01:

I hope the cut scenes get leaked like the full kiss scene from episode 52

I rather they just  release an uncut version... leak is an alternative if no choice.

Xien_Rue:

Oh I see. I just cannot see it is a big deal in the drama ..... Sigh .....

it is just a way to get jade emperor attention to his sonny... anyway things happened so fast and if eng subs it is challenging  

Drama Empress:

Anyone here watching The promise of Chang'an ?

https://www.duboku.co/voddetail/1600.html

at present ratings are not looking good

Drama Empress:

Anyone here watching The promise of Chang'an ?

https://www.duboku.co/voddetail/1600.html

Planning to. Well it is just aired today so perhaps it is normal to not have good rating yet?

Xien_Rue:

Planning, too. Well it is just aired today so perhaps it is normal to not have good rating yet?

people are still in L&R hangover it's not easy to accept chengyi in another role than Si-Feng

LovelyLady:

Maybe it was too much angst for some ep.37- 47 but for me those episodes add layers to their tribulations. It was a teaching moment for Xuanji because despite the fake lies, the betrayal, she didn't want to kill him. Her love was bigger. His sacrifices consolidate it. Someone gave up so much for her. She own up her mistakes and didn't let it go. She chase after him.

It was beautifully heartbreaking. Their love was painful and sweet. To love and be loved like that is wonderful. They overcome everything and their fondation are stronger now. 

I wanted more sweetness in the end though.

I haven't seen the final episode yet. (Only this one is missing.). But the endings always disappoint me because of that. There is always that warmth that existed in previous episodes, to believe that they will be together forever.

Found out The Promise of Chang’an is the plot of Xiaozhuang Mishi from Qing to Tang dynasty .... this is a pass lol

I wish they ended up adding at least one more ep... not sure if the censorship regulations wanted under 60 eps as they could put exactly 60 eps

They probably cut out more scenes of LHJD and BD because of its bl undertone (not really but they could be taken that way) 

The execution of bringing in the emperor was eh 

I rather they cut out A Lan scene in favor of the cut out parts lol 

Eimae:

Found out The Promise of Chang’an is the plot of Xiaozhuang Mishi from Qing to Tang dynasty .... this is a pass lol

even though it has a romance tag it's more a tragedy hmm Fl marries another guy haaa it even gets worse towards the end

Drama Empress:

even though it has a romance tag it's more a tragedy hmm Fl marries another guy haaa it even gets worse towards the end 

Yeah... i dont want to see CY suffer more as of now 

Does anyone felt the righteous sects could have suffered more? Or learn their lesson? Because the Fuyu sect leader was annoying (excluding the last drinking scene)