pinksprings01:

That hug was so sweet and cute 

Yes, it was beautiful.
 pinksprings01:

“P.S: I just didn't feel a real paternity of the celestial emperor for any of his children. I never said "son" to either. There was no parent / child interaction with either child. Not a brother / brother interaction between Si Feng and Bai lin.”

I have a feeling that the heavenly emperor was a distant father + wasn’t close to SF or HC. 

This actor who made the father emperor of Si Feng and Bai ling is the same actor who was in the Legend of Chusen (Aka Nobel aspirations). There he played the master of Cheng Yi's character. (there, I felt more parental care, than here in Love and Redemption.).
 pinksprings01:

I’m confused too, did RL die along with YL? 

Apparently yes. But everything was so hurried, they gave no explanation. (but I forgive that, it was to have time for the main). Ru Yu was a lovely character, though.
 eliteles1:
Apparently yes. But everything was so hurried, they gave no explanation. (but I forgive that, it was to have time for the main). Ru Yu was a lovely character, though.

I see all of the characters that died in the drama like RL as being reborn again like how Zi Hu was. 

pinksprings01:

I see all of the characters that died in the drama like RL as being reborn again like how Zi Hu was. 

Ah yes !!! Including Bai ling (after 1000 years?), Even though he lost all his essence.

I originally thought the final fight was very anticlimactic, partially because I wanted to see Bai Lin grovel and bleed....but...after re-watching it I think I love it and appreciate that it was through words that the final battle ended and not with swords. It's actually quite beautiful that 1 lifetime as Chu Xuan Ji was enough to heal 1000+ years of hatred and hurt.

I do love that LHJD sneered at Heavenly Emperor's efforts to appease him. After all, he was a lover scorned..and those wounds don't heal easily. Then for him to give his heart to heal SF just made me cry my eyes out. SO beautiful!!

And while it does infuriate me that the Heavenly Emperor was basically on leave while Bai Lin was causing all sorts of mischief, he is enlightened and therefore completely impartial and wants to just let the pieces fall where they may so I can respect that.

Another element of the last episode that I appreciated a lot was: (The references to the past, to the 9 lives, and now in the tenth life, their destiny.). The dialogues were connected to what happened throughout the episodes, bringing back and making new reminiscences and important symbolisms. (See in many dramas such as The king's woman, which seems to have had a gap between the last episodes and the previous ones (forgetting facts, past scenes that needed to be resumed and concluded in the present, scenes that were repeated with meanings that they (forgot and destroyed) in the end as if they didn't exist (I was so upset). "Love and Redemption" did not let anything be lost (of the scenes and symbolisms built).

brenda91:

I originally thought the final fight was very anticlimactic, partially because I wanted to see Bai Lin grovel and bleed....but...after re-watching it I think I love it and appreciate that it was through words that the final battle ended and not with swords. It's actually quite beautiful that 1 lifetime as Chu Xuan Ji was enough to heal 1000+ years of hatred and hurt.

I do love that LHJD sneered at Heavenly Emperor's efforts to appease him. After all, he was a lover scorned..and those wounds don't heal easily. Then for him to give his heart to heal SF just made me cry my eyes out. SO beautiful!!

And while it does infuriate me that the Heavenly Emperor was basically on leave while Bai Lin was causing all sorts of mischief, he is enlightened and therefore completely impartial and wants to just let the pieces fall where they may so I can respect that.

I liked your reflection (battle of words and not of swords).

MK916:

I kinda wish Sifeng brought some Lize Palace people with him during the wedding ceremony, maybe some of the elders? 

A Lan was missing. XJ still cannot stand her LOL 

caDAVEr:

Lol

caDAVEr:

I thought XJ said she will invite her for the wedding.. maybe alan schedule crash so she cant attend.. hahaha :D Alan still better than Ying Hua..

at least when XJ leg hurt, alan remind SF that XJ leg hurt dont know whether she run and hurt herself more.. then SF chased her out of worried.. then Alan also remind SF that XJ still awaiting for him in his hut..  Ying Hua always talk nonsense.. even die also talk unpleasant thing to XJ.. dislike her.. hahaha

pinksprings01:

I still can’t believe that the heavenly emperor was on vacation the whole time and was just standing there the whole time while the world was being destroyed. I’m glad he did help the characters in the end though. 

Heavenly emperor only teach good thing to Xi Xuan. he gave Xi Xuan a big responsibility to take care his brother messes... goshh... unfair for BaiLin.. 

Actually all the time the heavenly emperor know what Bai Lin do..

But I guess it was the best move.. he want everyone to realize they own mistake.. hahaha :D

Eimae:

I wish they ended up adding at least one more ep... not sure if the censorship regulations wanted under 60 eps as they could put exactly 60 eps

They probably cut out more scenes of LHJD and BD because of its bl undertone (not really but they could be taken that way) 

The execution of bringing in the emperor was eh 

I rather they cut out A Lan scene in favor of the cut out parts lol 

actually when Bai Lin and LHJD die together.. does this mean that they can be reincarnate together? or just perish on the air.. 

i am not clear on that part...

Xien_Rue:

Planning to. Well it is just aired today so perhaps it is normal to not have good rating yet?

but kinda funny if CY act as Uncle then fight with his Nephew.. only for the throne..

like that if his nephew grow 20 year.. does this mean CY on that character is 40Plus?

Gosh... he is too young to act as 40Plus character.. i want to see act in pure innocent love story like Love and Redemption.. 16 years he start fall in love with XJ.. kakakakakaka :D

Dashmount20:

I thought XJ said she will invite her for the wedding.. maybe alan schedule crash so she cant attend.. hahaha :D Alan still better than Ying Hua..

at least when XJ leg hurt, alan remind SF that XJ leg hurt dont know whether she run and hurt herself more.. then SF chased her out of worried.. then Alan also remind SF that XJ still awaiting for him in his hut..  Ying Hua always talk nonsense.. even die also talk unpleasant thing to XJ.. dislike her.. hahaha

Well remembered and well placed.