Love And Redemption Episode 52

Xuanji: "Sifeng, in fact, I love you in every life, but it's too late. I'm not heartless, but I just understand it a bit slow. Can you wait for me? Be patient with me."

Sifeng: "Xuanji, I have been waiting for you for a long time, you are a little late, I am really angry" but "You came to me, I'm really happy."

Xuanji: "Then why do you keep driving me away? Why do you say those cruel things?"

Sifeng: "Because I am afraid, I am afraid that you will come to me, and I am afraid that you will not come. I want to go back in time with you, and I am afraid that everything will disappear like a bubble. If this is the case, it would be better to not see."

Xuanji: "Sifeng, you believe me, from now on, we will definitely be together and never separate."

Sifeng: "Do not separate, do not separate, we will always be together." "I finally figured it out now. It's a long time and it's too far away. I don't dare to think about it, but at least we can cherish every day."

In fact, the Stupid Xuanji had always trusted Sifeng from the start, with what she had seen and heard, she had always trusted Sifeng. it's just that she's always been poisoned by her relatives. Xuanji who doesn't have a real heart cannot choose, she is in a place that is awry.

source: Weibo 

@drama empress: agree with u. Since beginning XJ has trust SF. She actually already choose SF but HC, father, force her to made decisions that she doesn’t want to... such as: swear in the name of heaven not to meet SF.. her persistent towards SF is v strong cos she know that she only want to be Sf in this life time.. we can see her that she keep rejecting HC marriage proposal.

I do love ep 51 where TS advise the heartbroken XJ to keep chasing SF.  SF pushed her away from him... I really love the way TS advise her.

Dashmount20:

@drama empress: agree with u. Since beginning XJ has trust SF. She actually already choose SF but HC, father, force her to made decisions that she doesn’t want to... such as: swear in the name of heaven not to meet SF.. her persistent towards SF is v strong cos she know that she only want to be Sf in this life time.. we can see her that she keep rejecting HC marriage proposal.

every one around XJ manipulated her, HC he wanted her power to protect three realms, XJ sect and family feared SF&Lize palace and they wanted her to get rid of  him so everyone around XJ  treated her as an object never considered her feeling even XJ says it numerous times that she doesn't want to be God of war hmmm

"Sifeng, I will protect you in the future" ---- Xuanji

In ep 51, XJ stand up outside SF house, she doesn’t dare to go in his house. Suddenly TS appear. He look XJ, look SF house and said “ you guys have not make up, what happen?”

XJ said “TS, you tell me what can I do he still does not want to see me. He said if I close to him, it will hurt him more. But I want to keep him next me, am I too selfish?”

TS said “if you ask me, you come here to find him. Isnt it to keep him to your side? What does it mean stay or not? I can’t understand the way human do. Greasy and complicated. Smelly girl, do you want to get in? It is going dark soon. I am a proud mr TS willing to accompany you thru mountains and rivers. What is going on here?”

XJ said “ I want to keep him by my side. But I hope he is well. Brother Liu said he had a lover’s curse twice. If it happens again then he will die. If it happen because of me, then I will blame myself, “

TS said : “are you stupid? If he doesn’t have you in his heart, he already take the forgetful potion Long time back. But he did not. This show that he still can’t let you go. Then if you leave or hide, it will not solve this lover’s curse. The lover’s curse will happen one day. It still can’t escape. So you might as well face it together with him. You have to make him believe that you are sincere to him and this will break off the lover’s curse. Otherwise you got offended by his words, then I stayed with him to break off the lover’s curse?”

yes.. my XJ got her confidence back to win SF heart and make him believe how much she love him...

great advise TS... thumb up for u...

Drama Empress:

every one around XJ manipulated her, HC he wanted her power to protect three realms, XJ sect and family feared SF&Lize palace and they wanted her to get rid of  him so everyone around XJ  treated her as an object never considered her feeling even XJ says it numerous times that she doesn't want to be God of war hmmm

Yea... she doesn’t want the god of war status...

She only want to be together with SF.. 

ep 53, when 4 heavenly beast told that they were chasing her to bring back to heaven.. 

XJ said in this 10 life I am a human, I am not god of war..

Yea.. u r right XJ... your tribulation yet to finish... 

I also wish you and SF happily together..

I was wondering if XJ and SF were voiced by voice actors (VA)? I’m watching interviews and bts with YBY and CY, and their voices are so different! If they are, may I know who the VA are?

I watched ep. 45-46, ep.51-53 twice and ep. 47-49 thrice (skipping some I can't be bothered parts)... the parts that XJ realises she wronged SF and regreted I get teary-eyed everytime I watch it... not sure if I felt sorry for her and for SF or both.  

Drama Empress:

"Sifeng, I will protect you in the future" ---- Xuanji 

It was time, Xuanji.

I found this forum from the comment section. ‘Spoiler’s Club’?!! The most lovely name ever! I have watched Ep 50 to 53 with Chinese sub. The kiss and make up scene is in Ep 52 (I can’t remember). Trust me guys, totally worth it, even you don’t understand. The way XJ dominated XF while kissing and grasping his hands, is so natural and passionate. But too short, we, fans deserve more daring love scenes after enduring almost 10 episodes with tears. Damn. 

Kiki January:

I found this forum from the comment section. ‘Spoiler’s Club’?!! The most lovely name ever! I have watched Ep 50 to 53 with Chinese sub. The kiss and make up scene is in Ep 52 (I can’t remember). Trust me guys, totally worth it, even you don’t understand. The way XJ dominated XF while kissing and grasping his hands, is so natural and passionate. But too short, we, fans deserve more daring love scenes after enduring almost 10 episodes with tears. Damn. 

The best thing about this scene was when he smiled, after she saw that the mark on his chest was gone. His spontaneous laugh, that was undoubtedly true.
 Kiki January:

Apparently, the kiss scene took 7/8 takes to film so most of it probably got cut. Honestly, I love how XJ was so domineering. 

Lol I rewatched 50-53 like 4 times already. I'm going to be so sad once the show is over. 

9 lives in 9 pictures

Images Sourced from: Youku Weibo