When XJ saw her past from the mirror the second time. HC manipulated the scenes. I wish SF can find out XJ grew the heart lamp for him, he would be so happy, damn HC! 

Minnieee33:

When XJ saw her past from the mirror the second time. HC manipulated the scenes. I wish SF can find out XJ grew the heart lamp for him, he would be so happy, damn HC! 

Did HC manipulate the scene where XJ was wearing the blue dress that SF gave to her? 

in heaven god of war gave white emperor the flowers and white emperor give her a bracelet that he put on her glass life pilar. Eventually god of war angry when she hear the marriage arrangements between White emperor with  another tribe then she break the bracelet together with her glass pilar.

pinksprings01:

Did HC manipulate the scene where XJ was wearing the blue dress that SF gave to her? 

u mean at ep 42 when hc and xj in ming xia cave and jc ask sm to write story between him and god. 

I think so...

eliteles1:

(I still think she wanted to give the flower to SF and not HC.  )

When in heaven ?

Think when SF was still in bird form.

Ep. 51, our dear GOW, who can endure lightning, fire, demon fumes etc... acting to be seriously injured by chicken soup to get sympathy from our SF... so cute! 

And our "cold-hearted" SF ask her to go get the medical from the drawers and apply it by herself.... LOL

Somemore SF commented that XJ learned to be a rogue... haha

These scenes are so funny, SF dunno whether to laugh or act cool...

Dashmount20:

u mean at ep 42 when hc and xj in ming xia cave and jc ask sm to write story between him and god. 

I think so...

Yeah that scene 

caDAVEr:

Ep. 51, our dear GOW, who can endure lightning, fire, demon fumes etc... acting to be seriously injured by chicken soup to get sympathy from our SF... so cute! 

And our "cold-hearted" SF ask her to go get the medical from the drawers and apply it by herself.... LOL

Somemore SF commented that XJ learned to be a rogue... haha

These scenes are so funny, SF dunno whether to laugh or act cool...

When XJ was trying to get his attention, it reminded me of Feng Jiu from Eternal Love of Dream. 

pinksprings01:

Yeah that scene 

yes he told SM to edit the story...

caDAVEr:

yes he told SM to edit the story...

Luckily in episode 48, XJ saw what really happened in the scene. 

someone in the comment section (wiuyh) mentioned why this discussion page doesn't show up on the main page

just throwing it in here 

pinksprings01:

Think he manipulated the memories that showed her holding the fate flower and wanting to give it to him unless there's another mirror scene lol

In the heavenly realm, did XJ really have feelings for HC or only Luo Hou Ji Du has had feelings for HC? HC was always cold to her. 

Something I’m also confused about is HC the son of the heavenly emperor (who apparently is the most benevolent)? How did HC get so much authority in the heavenly realm? 

pinksprings01:

When XJ was trying to get his attention, it reminded me of Feng Jiu from Eternal Love of Dream. 

I liked these scenes too. He suffered so much for her, he was killed for her. So now, she can run after him a little bit. It is worth the price.

Ya ep 42 scene. I think SF is easily to forgive XJ because even in the past 9 lives, he still loves her when she killed him., so it makes sense that he is the same in this lifetime.