https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlylSEwd2b0

[Eng] Love and redemption 12th life? Second season?

I just watched episode 59 again and realized that the end of the story is the protagonist couple's 10th life. And that the emperor gives Xuanji a choice and she chooses to be a mortal.

Realize that the drama ends in the 10th life. The mini video of Goodbye from the series (shows the 12th life). Now the question comes (and the 11th life), where is it?

I think I can make a guess here (believe it if you want), but..I think Xuanji and Si Feng (will return for season 2), they will unite the romance (which is the story of Zi Hu and Wu Zi Qi), and telling about the 11th life of Si Feng and Xuanji (and the 12th life shown in the mini video), could be a new continuation (season 3), in the modern world.

P.S: You may not believe it (but I think all that confusion), which happens at the event, the final concert on September 20 (it was just a tug of war), because the company that owns L&R wants, yes, Cristal Yuan with them (and I don't think even Cheng Yi understood the situation properly). I think that when the director (in the end responded to journalists) that he would see the possibility, yes, of the couple collaborating again (if there was an appropriate script). I believe that this director (already knew something).

P.S: It is quite possible that without anyone knowing (both companies), Cristal Yuan and Cheng Yi (have already entered into an agreement). Wait and see. I'm rooting for it. (An agreement that is beneficial to everyone and that everyone wins.).

Love Yuan:

Sorry, I seem to have left this discussion, are you guys here watching Please Give me a Pair of Wings? Guys do you have a better engsub than ytb? Well, for example, the translation of LAR from MK916?

Are you asking for better subtitles for this drama "Please Give Me a Pair of Wings"? I haven't heard of this drama. What year was the production?

MK916:

Are you asking for better subtitles for this drama "Please Give Me a Pair of Wings"? I haven't heard of this drama. What year was the production?

It's this drama: Please Give Me A Pair of Wings

MK916:

MK916:

Yes, I asked for subtitles, but on average, that's how hard to find subtitles, this is last year's drama https://mydramalist.com/26249-please-give-me-a-pair-of-wings
 MK916:

MK916:

Yes, I asked for subtitles, but on average, that's how hard to find subtitles, this is last year's drama https://mydramalist.com/26249-please-give-me-a-pair-of-wings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiulb0UbIPU

BAZAAR wOw: Interview with Yuan Bingyan (No subtitles). 

Oct 6, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z6GH7oLyvo
Making Off (Ancient Love Poetry) with Liu Xue Yi and the director of Love and Redemption.

[Eng] Love and redemption 12th life? Second season?   (ProductiveProcrastinator OST   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlylSEwd2b0

Full subbed clip of the 11/12th lifetime they promised to make if the views on weibo of their first press conference went over a billion. There is talk that there may be a 2nd season but no-one knows. 

(The beautiful sentence of English literature that appears before the last scene in which they meet on the street: "To see a world in a grain of sand. A Heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. (William Blake).)

chengyi and yuan bingyan smiled at each other (closing ceremony)

They looked at each other and smiled through the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMp_9qXZYS0

https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/7271236296/1b16642c800100pnra?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=3&r=9&rfunc=96&tj=none&tr=9

AND HERE:
https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/5925956184/16136ea5800100ouro?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=8&r=9&rfunc=96&tj=none&tr=9

Love and Redemption 2 (everything suggests that it will be with our beloved and beloved couple Si Feng and Xuanji).
P.S: Read this news (it is in Chinese). Use the google translator bar.

For those who read the novel, when did his lover's curse was lifted ? I'm reading it with google translate (not the best translation) but I understand.

When she was pissed that Sifeng was giving his attention to Alan and feel excluded. She went after a demon raccoon. Then , Sifeng went after her because he didn't want her to feel that way. But when she showed him her capture, he was discouraged that he was an idiot to think she was hurt .He thought she didn't change and didn't love him wholeheartedly. He triggered the curse. Like the drama, she sliced herself (3x) to show him that she cares. 

Unlike in the drama, they didn't only kiss but went all the way ^^It was a long separation. Either the translation is bad but the curse wasn't mentionned nowhere after it. 

The first part of the novel was really heavy on Mingyan. In that way, I like the drama more without the fake moshaxing part. I wished they kept the righteous sect as they were in the novel, more understanding. Of course, there's no Hao chen's schemes but I don't mind that they weren't that faithful to the novel. I would've kept a few things like Xiao yinghua staying in animal form ^^ she pissed  me off most of the times in the drama. Maybe because I watched the drama before reading the novel but I liked it best. There are some part not in my liking. (Hoping we get to see the uncunt or long version of it)

I'm on Linglong and Minyan's wedding part.

"Love and Redemption 2" The firebird blocks thunder again, and the golden BIRD descends to earth, it's time for the Queen Mother to appear
October 6 at 11:59 pm

"Liu Li" Yu Sifeng's love for the tenth generation, I don't know how many credits he attributed to Chu Xuanji. Even with the little spiritual beast, the little phoenix still respects love and righteousness. With his golden wings spread, he is like a god pretending to be an ancient god. Blocking the dull Jin Lei, it is very thin. "Liu Li Meiren Sha 2" Yu Sifeng, who has a Liuli heart, actually tied the knot with Xuanji, who has the same heart. This must also be against the path of heaven. In the second part, Firebird may have to block the thunder and start a new one. Boliji.

And the great golden bird cannot be interpreted without Cheng Yi. After all, with the deep and refined melancholy, it is very difficult to find a second actor, and the heroine is the same. If you want to find a suitable replacement, it really is difficult because after ten lives and ten lives, the aura of love of the first couple was deeply etched in the hearts of the fans. If you change someone suddenly, it will take time to enter.

On stage, hearing the announcement of "Love and redemption 2" sounding, the heroine's eyes seemed full of affection, and she was probably reluctant to say goodbye to that role, hoping to continue to give everyone the emotional impact of self-sacrifice.

Yu Sifeng continues to initiate self-sacrifice and endure all punishment on himself. Of course, all types of villains are indispensable, and an excellent villain role like Baidi cannot be missed. Although he has dissipated his divinity, the world is huge and there are many rare magical tools. , If you can find artifacts like the lamp of the soul in the "Pillow Book of Three Lives III", perhaps this will help the emperor to reconsolidate the divinity, then Baidi will descend to earth, sacrifice Shaoyang and increase his skill, To challenge the emperor ?

Ten lives and ten generations, falsehood and reality are dazzling people's eyes, Baidi is really willing to fall into chaos, and Tiandi really wants to let the tiger go back to the mountain, don't you worry about that? Especially the Queen Mother, who is deeply hidden, her chess game may contain the Sky Emperor. Her own strength must be much more than that of Luo Hou Jidu. In the second part, Yu Sifeng combines Liuli's heart with strength. Rising and Bai Di estimated that he would also look for opportunities to get up, Queen Mother Xi should also appear.

If the Korean version of "Love and Redemption" can release the 13 previously deleted episodes, it can help people better predict the direction of the second part. For example, why Chu Xuanji and Yu Sifeng will wear black in the Demon Domain scene. And the basic wedding dress? Is there still a hidden calamity when meeting a couple for the first time?

"Liu Li 2" may be Yu Sifeng continue to open self sacrificing mode, it won't be too difficult to be eighty-one, but the little phoenix has a small glutinous rice ball, will he be unable to use his hands and feet? For example, holding the child with one hand and defending the enemy with the other is also very difficult.

source: https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/7271236296/1b16642c800100pnra?cre=tianyi&loc=3&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&r=9&rfunc=96&tj=none&tr=9

"Love and redemption 2" set off another bloody storm, the curse of Shura King is still there, waiting for 13 episodes to clear up doubts October 04, 2020 12:18 PM

The end of the meeting for the first part of "Love and Redemption" does not mean the end of the plot. There are many stories that can be continued to be built in depth. Except for the competition between the Queen Mother of the West and the gods like the Sky Emperor, in the eyes of King Shura, they also don't want to, they may need a capable staff to help reverse the defeat.

"Love and Redemption 2" unleashed a bloody storm again, Baidi's quick confession of mistakes and regrets, perhaps just a temporary surrender, in his eyes, the emperor has long since disappeared, otherwise he would not treat Emperor Xixuan's son. Similarly. Waiting for time, will he capture the Liuli Heart of Luohou Jidu, transform into a demon king and defeat the skies?

In the heavens, Baidi's prestige is still very high. Even when he is about to lose his divinity, his four great tigers / lackeys, as well as Si Ming and others, are all begging for mercy for him. You can see that the emperor has a trick to win the hearts of the people. Luo Hou Jidu does not drink problematic drinks without precautions, and if the devil can be deceived once, it is possible to repeat the same mistakes. Perhaps Baidi deceives LuoJiDu to recover his own things. The Liuli Heart of the Throat Capital, and the emperor who merged with the method of immortals and demons, may become the new villain.

At first, King Shura's curse was so cruel. She used the power of the undead of the entire clan to create a cruel destiny for the God of War for the rest of her life, so that she could not love her. Even those who love her would not end well, even though Chu Xuanji's Heart Liuli spawned flesh and blood, and the terrible curse should still be there, and part of the mana may have been transferred to Xiao Tangyuan.

Whether "Love and Redemption 2" continues with the complaints of the first part or restart a new mode of self-sacrifice and endless suffering, it is estimated that we will have to wait for the 13 episodes that were excluded. After it is broadcast, doubts about the marriage of the war god and the true body of the Western Queen will be revealed. In-depth analysis, especially the wedding fantasy at Lize Palace, is not only different from what was conveyed, but also the shape of the flower on Chu Xuanji's forehead is very different. I don't know how many secrets are still hidden in it.

The Korean version of the title has three more characters and uses the full name "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha". It can be seen that the Korean version can be revised leniently. It is estimated that some exclusions will be released at this time. Of course, if it is The full version of 72 episodes, there are not many real fans.

When those suspicions are resolved, it seems more comfortable to watch "Love and Redemption 2" again. After all, I have no worries in my heart. It is also very invigorating to be able to dedicate myself to the second dramatic journey.

source: (https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/6579192312/1882681f800100toqp?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=2&r=9&rfunc=39&tj=none&tr=9)

Luli 2 might not be a continuation of XJ & SF because their story is wrapped very nicely and sweetly, maybe about a story about other characters. I don't think there will be a cameo of XJ & SF in Luli 2 at this rate though. XDXDXD

Love and Redemption (the beauty of colored glass) has a second season, the Queen Mother of the West becomes the villain? She is the biggest obstacle for Emperor Sifeng Chengtian

September 26, 2020 7:00 PM

The Love and Redemption TV series "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha" came to an end, but at Yun Ge's final meeting, the director suggested that there be a second season of the show. At Yun Ge's meeting, the director said that thank you all for loving Liu Li so much this summer. See you again, Love and Redemption 2. There is no doubt that the director really hammered the good news of the second season of Love and Redemption.

Although Cheng Yi, Yu Sifeng's actor, deliberately avoided suspicions of Yuan Bingyan, Chu Xuanji's actor at the Yunge Meeting, this is an off-screen story, and Cheng Yi is also because of the company. In this article, we are discussing topics in the play. I believe that many people want to understand the plot of the second season beyond the list of actors of the second season. After all, the villain of the first season, Bai Lin Dijun, is whitewashed and the villain of the second season. Who is he?

The first reaction of many spectators was the vice-lord of the palace Yuen Long. Although this one was killed by Chu Xuanji at the end of the first season, he still had half his soul in the demon realm, and this one could also do so by virtue of a broken feather can be resurrected, so he will be there in the second season. .

However, Yuen Long's strength is not high, even if it is resurrected, it will not shake. In fact, the villain of the second season has already appeared in the first season. She is the Mother Queen of the West. Why is she the villain of the second season? Because it was Yu Sifeng's return to heaven and became the biggest obstacle for the Emperor's successor. In the first season, she was mentioned twice and was deeply hidden: one was the mirror she had left behind and the other was the chess game she had left behind.

The Queen Mother West's mirror of all horrendous calamities and desolations can make people see her past life, but one thing is terrifying, that is, it can induce people's demons. Although Hao Chen did not want Chu Xuanji to restore the memory of the God of War, she prevented her from looking for the fragments of the mirror, but it is not difficult to say by her horrified expression that he not only feared that Chu Xuanji would restore the memory of the God of War , but also Afraid that she will get hurt.

The role of this mirror of all tribulations and horrors allowed Chu Xuanji and Yu Sifeng to restore the memory of the ninth previous sadomasochistic relationship and, without a doubt, helped Chu Xuanji and Yu Sifeng, but even more so, Yu Sifeng used Chu Xuanji. The deeper the love, the less likely it is to return to heaven. Therefore, at the end of the first season, although Yu Sifeng knew he was the son of the celestial emperor Xi Xuan, he was unwilling to return to heaven and chose to live with Chu Xuanji on earth.

Second, the game of chess she left on Kunlun Mountain caused the Sky Emperor to struggle to interrupt the game. The power of heaven was in the hands of Bai Lin. He made many mistakes, targeting Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji, and the Sky Emperor remained unknown. Later, Chu Linglong and others met the Sky Emperor. He also said that Chu Xuanji was invincible in the world and did not know that Luo Hou Ji had risen and wanted to kill the sky. If it weren't for Chu Linglong to break the game of Queen Mother of the West, I fear that the Three Kingdoms would have been destroyed.

After watching so much, I believe you and wonder why Queen Mother West wants to deal with Yu Sifeng? The reason is very simple. Queen Mother Xi is the wife of the Emperor of the Heavens, and the mother of Xi Xuan is the princess of the Yao clan, and from Emperor Bai Lin's mouth, it can be known that Xi Xuan's biological mother is the imperial concubine. Undoubtedly, this dispute with the concubine affected Yu Si Feng, the Phoenix.

The emperor seemed indifferent to the reincarnation of his son Xi Xuan, Yu Sifeng, but by the results, he easily overthrew Emperor Bo Lin, and the power vacuum in the skies was undoubtedly paving the way for Yu Sifeng, but he was afraid of the Queen Mother of the West, so he could not deliberately alienate those who do not appear. The emperor's diligence, Yu Sifeng naturally did not study carefully. He finally chose to live a happy life with Chu Xuanji in the human world, but Chu Xuanji finally chose to become a human being. Human life is limited and Yu Sifeng will return to heaven after all.

The following are some of the author's opinions. What do you think? Leave a message to correct me, thanks for reading, until the next edition!

Source: https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/5925956184/16136ea5800100ouro?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=5&r=9&rfunc=39&tj=none&tr=9)