LovelyLady:

@chieeee Ikr. It sucks they got so many novels rights . Spring Banquet seems to be one of their most anticipated adaptation.  The cast gonna have a lot of pressure. As for now,  I want them to work with other actors / actresses,  get a wide range in their acting. Hopefully,  one day, they'll reunite on screen again.

Yes, i was like why must be this company who bought all the novel IPs by the same author of LaR and the others too???  Are u even kidding me??? Such as Ban Cheng Feng Yue and Match Made in Heaven, even bought by them, im faint.

They dont like to use other cast but literally the same, just take a example for the promise of chang an/MXCA, its was all LAR cast but the different is that they didn't included YBY :)) 

I agree, i hope someday this company will realize the potential of their dramas and actress/actors too or i'll just give up of watching then.

chieeee:

Yes, i was like why must be this company who bought all the novel IPs by the same author of LaR and the others too???  Are u even kidding me??? Such as Ban Cheng Feng Yue and Match Made in Heaven, even bought by them, im faint.

They dont like to use other cast but literally the same, just take a example for the promise of chang an/MXCA, its was all LAR cast but the different is that they didn't included YBY :)) 

I agree, i hope someday this company will realize the potential of their dramas and actress/actors too or i'll just give up of watching then.

I don't know if it's true but look like they sold "Spring Banquet" 's IP to another company.  I guess the leads are gonna be from that company. So CY next drama will be "The Southern wind knows my will" with ZYX, if it's confirmed.

LovelyLady:

I don't know if it's true but look like they sold "Spring Banquet" 's IP to another company.  I guess the leads are gonna be from that company. So CY next drama will be "The Southern wind knows my will" with ZYX, if it's confirmed.

Im glad if this true :)) I hope the other company take this chance carefully and not repeat the mess like H&R does. 

"Love and Redemption 2" The second season of King Bird can be expected in the future.

2020 at 19:43 on October 5

With its magnificent scenes and deeply rooted sweetness and suffering / sacrifice, "Love and Redemption" has gained a large number of fans. With such a huge fan base, the production of the second part seems to have taken for granted.

On stage, "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) was classified as the most popular drama of the year, it is very well deserved, but it is also visible, that the pressure of the second is increasing, after all, the first is already so good, a Since the next shoot, if you can't get past it, you will inevitably feel a sense of loss.

The second generation of "Liu Li 2" Bird King (Love and Redemption 2- Bird King, has a promising future, but as long as Cheng Yi can continue to play the role of Yu Sifeng, the son of the Emperor of the Sky, with his melancholy breath prince, there should be no problem in supporting the classifications.

And the reason why Cheng Yi is so optimistic about the hero that he will continue to act in the second part is that, in addition to his own mysterious melancholy, his own temperament is also very suitable to act as the hero, wearing a tunic and long hair like a waterfall. The little phoenix, with its own aura of ancient gods, is also one of the few people that can be compared to the emperor in the "Pillow Book of Three Lives, Three Worlds", and Gao Weiguang can go from "Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossom "for" The Pillow Book ". Yi seems bold enough to try his second Xianxia job.

In the drama, like Yu Sifeng, the person who wears a mysterious mask and has a difficult destiny is the King of Shura. In the first part, his appearance is really very small, which is a waste of this flourishing beauty, and in the second part In the middle, if the little phoenix can return, then the handsome man in the demon world will naturally have to go back out of the arena after all, in order to balance the beauty of the world of fairies and demons.

Yu Sifeng and Chu Xuanji are really good, advance quickly in a minute and are reluctant to press, but the original 66 episodes of "Liu Li" have been gradually reduced to 59 episodes, which is a shame, and is broadcast at the end. After it was released, it felt like there was a sense of despair, and I really wanted to watch the 7 deleted episodes, and the Korean version of "Liu Li Mei Ren Sha" (Love and Redemption) also seemed to let people see the beginning of the version. complete.

In the deleted content, there are many mysteries waiting for everyone to find out. For example, why did you give up on Yu Sifeng's luxurious Lize Palace wedding and choose a simple wedding in the style of a bamboo house? And Baidi, who insisted on his own ideas, why did he give up his position so quickly, willing to admit his mistakes and repent? There are so many curious truths behind this that have not been revealed. In "Liu Li 2" (Love and Redemption 2), it is also hoped that the emperor will be able to abandon evil and do good, because Liu Xueyi himself has a beautiful face with an inspiring straightness and acting like a bad person seems to have wasted this good fairy style.

(Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7175606954_1abb312aa00100qaqp.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=13&r=9&rfunc=58&tj=none&tr=9)

The Asura King is so handsome (in the scene where he was in the heavenly realm without his mask and was told to surrender by Bai Lin) 

pinksprings01:

The Asura King is so handsome (in the scene where he was in the heavenly realm without his mask and was told to surrender by Bai Lin) 

And it seems that there is a hidden story for this character (which they didn't show in season 1).

eliteles1:

And it seems that there is a hidden story for this character (which they didn't show in season 1). 

I know LHJD was the general for the Asura army but I am curious about LHJD’s family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGCobG2puyu/
Look, they were looking at each other and smiling through the screen (the only moment) that I saw a real smile from both of them at this event.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV11z4y1f7i6/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.1

Since I still trapping in SF & XJ world, decided to watch fan-made videos and found this video. Lol Usually, I saw other fan-made videos of using this song while the girl is supported to be so jealous of her playful boyfriend but for SF & XJ, Sf is the one who is narrating as a jealous character of his playful girlfriend.   

notalinsanglian:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV11z4y1f7i6/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.1

Since I still trapping in SF & XJ world, decided to watch fan-made videos and found this video. Lol Usually, I saw other fan-made videos of using this song while the girl is supported to be so jealous of her playful boyfriend but for SF & XJ, Sf is the one who is narrating as a jealous character of his playful girlfriend.   

Cute 

2h- 

(10/9/2020)

XNN Chengyi safely arrived to Xining~! (
To participate on the 10th and 11th on the tv show (running man).

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314616834340130818

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314658836532215811

It is so good to see the public's affection for him. He arrived in the city of Xining to appear on a tv show (running man).

Brother Liu saw that Hao Chen framed Sifeng with the celestial eye but didn't he saw the other things he did like the fire , the heart lamp, the hairpin,...If Sifeng asked Xuanji some explanation about them, she can't answer because she doesn't know what happened. I don't think that Bailin would've confessed his dirty tricks. If there's a deleted scene where they found out, I was wondering how they did.

LovelyLady:

Brother Liu saw that Hao Chen framed Sifeng with the celestial eye but didn't he saw the other things he did like the fire , the heart lamp, the hairpin,...If Sifeng asked Xuanji some explanation about them, she can't answer because she doesn't know what happened. I don't think that Bailin would've confessed his dirty tricks. If there's a deleted scene where they found out, I was wondering how they found out.

I also wonder if a scene like that was deleted. 

I really wanted to know what Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan said (when they smiled and looked at each other) in this excerpt from the August 16 fan meet (which was beautiful), (when the female interviewer asked (what is the romantic kiss scene) that they liked the most and the two were embarrassed, but said something) and here someone translated (this little excerpt): https://www.instagram.com/p/CGIoblLlDld/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

P.S: There is a moment when he says: "They are all very beautiful" and then he is embarrassed and says: "I am a mess."