We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Minnieee33:

I want to know to how they filmed the kiss scene for 8 hours!

Which one? There are already in youtube : BTS of the wedding night. And for the kiss in eps 52, i saw BTS of the director actually re enact the kiss with his crew, to give more detail guidances LOL

Eclipse02:

Which one? There are already in youtube : BTS of the wedding night. And for the kiss in eps 52, i saw BTS of the director actually re enact the kiss with his crew, to give more detail guidances LOL

That 52.. the kiss on the chest.. eyes... the sf kiss XJ with tongue kissing.. the scene that the director ask to retake 7 to 8 times.. even YBY feel shy to watch it.. hahahaha

But the 52 no official BtS...

Dashmount20:

I assume SF kiss her back with passion cos the lover curse tatto gone that means XJ did love him.. 

so he kiss her back out of happiness.. over of joy.... cos the lover curse lift up.... hahahaha..

Haiya..director directed them lar...

If they did fall in love on set... that is a bonus and happy news for us.. but I dun hope much cos CY is  a rising star.. his schedule must be v v v v busy and he is being pair with a lot pretty actress.. hmmm...

Ummm ... Got it. I think there is this problem (for both). He only managed to be recognized now. It takes patience and uses the moment wisely.
 Dashmount20:

That 52.. the kiss on the chest.. eyes... the sf kiss XJ with tongue kissing.. the scene that the director ask to retake 7 to 8 times.. even YBY feel shy to watch it.. hahahaha

But the 52 no official BtS...

She and he were shy when they saw the video. But ... they must have been relieved (because that particular part of the kiss (Si Feng towards Xuanji), was not shown in the video, at that fan meeting.
 eliteles1:
She and he were shy when they saw the video. But ... they must have been relieved (because that particular part of the kiss (Si Feng towards Xuanji), was not shown in the video, at that fan meeting.

https://youtu.be/EcrBM8WI0_s

Watch this one... it is shown during fan meeting.. YBY cover her face.. hahaha

He said in one of his recent interview that he doesn't have time and want to concentrate on filming. Took him 9 long years to get his breakout role. His personality changed a lot compared to 2016 as well. 

Anyone know when is L&R getting release in Korea?

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

Well I can’t found the BTS.. the ep 52, intimate kiss well done directed.. dunno whether CY lover her or not.. but the director did comment they need to do the kiss with passion... hahahahaha...  

(It is clear that they will never release BTS from this scene. Never. (but there's a BTS that a couple of the director's assistants, men stage a kiss for them (And Cheng Yi with the script's papers in his mouth, as if he's scared, screams in surprise when he sees their kiss.). I don't know if this orientation / staging for the kiss (it's for the kiss scene in episode 52). They said it was the night (which was the scene in episode 52). 

Yes this BTS i think is for the kiss of eps 52, because i see YBY clothes was the same with XJ wore in that scene and the setting is in SF room. Yes they most probably not gonna aired the BTS of the actual process of both CY & YBY.. LOL   

Minnieee33:

He said in one of his recent interview that he doesn't have time and want to concentrate on filming. Took him 9 long years to get his breakout role. His personality changed a lot compared to 2016 as well. 

Wah.... why ah? Korea can’t watch online? U mean Korea.. in tv?

Eclipse02:

Yes this BTS i think is for the kiss of eps 52, because i see YBY clothes was the same with XJ wore in that scene and the setting is in SF room. Yes they most probably not gonna aired the BTS of the actual process of both CY & YBY.. LOL   

Which bts?

Dashmount20:

Which bts?

The director doing the re enactment of the kiss in ep 52 

Minnieee33:

I ship them real couple too but ya CY definitely has no time to date XD

Yea.. same thought with me.. I think CY no time to date.. sigh.. so my ship to shipper YBy and him sunk... 

Eclipse02:

The director doing the re enactment of the kiss in ep 52 

Can share the link?

Dashmount20:

Can share the link?

https://youtu.be/LVc6McSMmaI

Minnieee33:

Umm...Indeed.

Eclipse02:

Umm...I got it. Thanks.