Yehua, Sifeng then Xufeng

Euphoria:

i wanna add something, if it were up to me it'd be 

SiFeng

Lan WangJi

XuFeng

Lan WanJi has my heart. I still cannot get over his love for Wei Ying <3 ^_^ 

It took me 4 re-watches of the drama, 3 times reading the audio book, & 4 times reading the entire novel just to get over WangXian! <3

liyo:

Mannn I thought I was the only person viewing all this happening and wondering how did the hell did the discussion sway soo far off from the discussion topic...I didn't even know that you could report it.

Haha yeah. You can report something for “going off topic” for discussions so yeah....lol

AmyLovesDramas:

Lan WanJi has my heart. I still cannot get over his love for Wei Ying <3 ^_^ 

It took me 4 re-watches of the drama, 3 times reading the audio book, & 4 times reading the entire novel just to get over WangXian! <3

how did u even manage to listen to the audio tho?? not that i'm not willing to pay for it but idk how

Um, I'll just ignore the previous debate and hopefully, we can discuss peacefully. 

This is my personal ranking!

1. Sifeng

-His love for Xuanji felt really pure, He really doesn't ask for much from Xuanji. His decisions, although some were bad, ultimately stems from his desire to protect and support Xuanji. He just wants her to live in peace, to be able to accompany her if he can. To be able to love someone so much to be able to do the things he did is really amazing. He not only gave Xuanji love but also taught her love. Xuanji's heart was made of crystal and he was able to turn something like that into something of flesh, something that can return his love throughout the numerous lifetimes they went through. And he was even able to warm and make LHJD believe in his love for Xuanji, when LHJD himself had so much love for Bailin only to end up betrayed and cut to pieces. 

2. Xufeng

-It has been... years since I watched the drama, also years since I've read the OG novel. But the moment that I really fell in love with is near the end when it was revealed that Jinmi was in his eye the entire time. It was really heartbreaking in both drama and novel because it gave both perspectives of the moment. In the drama, it focused on him, in the novel, it was through Jinmi's perspective. But I especially liked the novel's Xufeng because he was arrogant, prideful. And to get that arrogant Xufeng to become like that was a chef's kiss.

3. Yehua

-I read the OG novel, watched both drama and movie, but that was also years ago. I only fell in love with his character in the drama when he so desperately tried to revive Susu. The novel was mostly in Bai Qian's perspective so I never really understood Yehua--it was only towards the end that I was even given a glimpse of what this man was like. So the drama was pretty nice when adding more depth to him. Like many others, I was disappointed with his inability to protect/defend Susu before she committed suicide. But I think his regrets and grief in the drama greatly added to this very, very flawed man.

To put it simply... I just like my MLs to suffer, suffer, suffer, SUFFER. A good boy suffering? Nice! An arrogant guy suffering? Even better! A man who regrets that he can't do anything suffering? Keep it going!

IMHO.......

this topic is a BIG joke in here..... because, the best male lead (yehua from the best of the best wuxia fantasy TV series) comparing with the worst 2 male lead (sifeng, xufeng)...... just because, the worst 2 male lead has a better pretty face and overrhype character with their 2 overrated TV series..... ^^

arni gamexeon:

IMHO.......

this topic is a BIG joke in here..... because, the best male lead (yehua from the best of the best wuxia fantasy TV series) comparing with the worst 2 male lead (sifeng, xufeng)...... just because, the worst 2 male lead has a better pretty face and overrhype character with their 2 overrated TV series..... ^^

The comments here are also the honest opinions of others. Since you really like hating people for their opinions,  please join a debate club/place/site instead so you can argue all you want and appease your boredom. ^^

ZeeNayn:

The comments here are also the honest opinions of others. Since you really like hating people for their opinions,  please join a debate club/place/site instead so you can argue all you want and appease your boredom. ^^

why u call me hating people..... ?? i have never insult anyone in here...... quite the opposite, some of them is insult me in here..... ^^

arni gamexeon:

IMHO.......

Worse in your opinion  only, my dear. If I judge my criteria by beauty should I hate your opinion and say you only like ugly faces?  I just really loved yumero's honest criteria, "mls who suffer" lmao  !! We all have different tastes here.

omg it's soooo cringe seeing someone call it a wuxia. the elegance of a xianxia is not something a mere wuxia can copy

arni gamexeon:

why u call me hating people..... ?? i have never insult anyone in here...... quite the opposite, some of them is insult me in here..... ^^

I did not say you insulted anyone. You did not like others for having their own opinions. In your first comment here, you said the main lead Yu Si Feng is a "boy toy". I remember it clearly. But you hated others for having their own bad comment about Ye Hua.
You have no right to reply back to them as you did had a bad comment about Si Feng first.
You always add "IMHO" in your replies but it will not reduce the fact that you are replying to others for their "IMHO" too. And you clearly oppose their honest opinions. IMHO means In My Own Honest Opinion right? Others may not add the abbreviation "IMHO" in their replies, but you still replied back with more "dislike" to the character that other people liked so they also replied back to you with "dislike" to the character you like.
This will not end if you don't stop opposing other people's opinion. This is my last reply to you. I hope you will know your mistake now.

whateverlili_:

Worse in your opinion  only, my dear. If I judge my criteria by beauty should I hate your opinion and say you only like ugly faces?  I just really loved yumero's honest criteria, "mls who suffer" lmao  !! We all have different tastes here.

Simple, I mean, this topic is very biased with pretty faces on the male leads ...... ^^

I did not say you insulted anyone. You did not like others for having their own opinions. In your first comment here, you said the main lead Yu Si Feng is a "boy toy". I remember it clearly. But you hated others for having their own bad comment about Ye Hua.
You have no right to reply back to them as you did had a bad comment about Si Feng first. 

=== > u are so funny ..... ^^

did u know, that some people in here, demonize yehua just because the random gossips and his ugly face, ............... also, most of them, they are not really watch all TMOPB 2017 tv series, only reading just some random comments in virtual world.....  !!! ^^

so far, some sifeng fans in this topic, always denial, they can't accept the fact that sifeng in this TV series, is indeed bisexual & doesn't have a very strong story motive related to his relationship with xuanji ..... !!! ^^

arni gamexeon:
hey can't accept the fact that sifeng in this TV series, is indeed bisexua

what?? I was being very open on that. I even said in drama page that the drama got very gay!! and i'm very open and welcoming for any bl fanfics

arni gamexeon:

=== > u are so funny ..... ^^

did u know, that some people in here, demonize yehua just because the random gossips and his ugly face, ............... also, most of them, they are not really watch all TMOPB 2017 tv series, only reading just some random comments in virtual world.....  !!! ^^

so far, some sifeng fans in this topic, always denial, they can't accept the fact that sifeng in this TV series, is indeed bisexual & doesn't have a very strong story motive related to his relationship with xuanji ..... !!! ^^

I’m sorry but nobody said that yehua had an “ugly face”.....