Sirry Usly:

One question I have remaining is who is going to reveal that Ye Tan and QK switched places? We already kind of know what will happen to Ye Tan after that, QY will probably leave with her. But what happens to QK? 

Oh also, I really want to know how their father is going to react when he finds out about the twinflower thing. In one of the trailers the heavenly emperor was talking to QY saying that the moral realm is weak and they don't dare fight back and he was asking QY if he dares (...I think..), so I'm thinking he'll probably be sad for QK but willing give her up. 

My guess is the void empress. She and her son will investigate about Qingkui. They can't sneak into the heavenly realm, so their best shot is Qingkui's place and her home in the mortal realm. Then they find the painting of Wudai and Yetan. Showing it to the void tyrant where everyone is present. The twins get caught and brought to the heavenly realm for public execution. The scene where the men wear black, Qingkui wears white and Yetan wears purple. Qingkui commits suicide, Yetan manages to survive. 

That "mortals are weak" I think it refers to his intentions to kill the twins and their father won't object ?

Wintergardener:

Another spoiler is Man Man dies https://twitter.com/_landyli/status/1628594725564616704

Even Man Man being killed off :( I hope she’s revived/reborn at least.

@Cesia_07 I don't think that they get killed/executed because they switched places. I think they are going to get kicked out but I feel like the execution will happen because of the twinflower thing?.. 

pinksprings01:

Even Man Man being killed off :( I hope she’s revived/reborn at least.

??? so is everyone just gonna die in this drama... That was such a small clip and I'm already in tears. 

Also, at the beginning is she with her dad? Why is she with him? I thought he hated her.

Yes, Man Man will die. It's obvious bcs she's nowhere to be seen in the trailers during crucial moments. 

There is this scene where Guixu goes berserk again. Yetan and Youqin try to seal it. Meanwhile the other five: Haichao, Chao Feng, Di Lanjue, Ziwu, Qing Heng try to help them. Yetan then pushes Youqin and gets attacked by Guixu. I wonder if this happens after Qingkui dies? ? If she's alive during this scene, she should be there, but nope. 

Also, there are two scenes in the opening and ending clip. The first one is Youqin and Yetan watch fireworks in void realm with her in her void outfit and Youqin in his white outfit. Then a scene where they hug in her bedroom in void realm. I wonder if the fireworks scene is the ending? They live and rule the void realm in the end. Or could it be the scene before their final fight? ? 

Fei Chi said the immortals can be resurrected as long as the remaining soul is preserved even though they turn into dust. Will Qingkui die as a mortal or immortal? That's the big question. With this method and the soul gathering lamp, I don't believe they can't resurrect her ?

It would be amazing if Qing Heng rules the heavenly realm with Husui as his empress. Ziwu marries Di Lanjue and lives in Beast realm. Then just like what Chao Feng promised, he and Qingkui live in peace (perhaps in mortal world) like a normal couple.

Sirry Usly:

@Cesia_07 I don't think that they get killed/executed because they switched places. I think they are going to get kicked out but I feel like the execution will happen because of the twinflower thing?.. 

Of course. They will find out about the twin flowers being the key for Chaos. My guess is after they find out about they switched places, the villains are eager to investigate more. Perhaps they will notice strange things happen like Guixu and the twins reacted to each other or find about ancient records in books ?‍♀ People say the void tyrant is hot and everything, but for me he is no better than the heavenly emperor. Both are trashy fathers and evil villains.

I think Bi Qiong will be the one to do the reveal of the switch in the heavenly realm and this will occur when the Void Empress is doing the reveal in the Void Realm. I'm gonna be honest though...why do they care if the girls switched? They are twin sisters, so regardless of who goes where the alliances still remain. 

Levitate14:

Just saw this big spoiler :O https://twitter.com/Lou0489/status/1628350217757294592?s=20 It's about Qingkui and now I am sad XD Hope she gets her happy end after. 

The boys have no reaction really kills the mood lol

Corriander:

The boys have no reaction really kills the mood lol

That was probably shot in between takes.

Wintergardener:

Another spoiler is Man Man dies https://twitter.com/_landyli/status/1628594725564616704

No wonder Yetan goes berserk and embraces her dark side. First her sister, then her best friend. A person can only be pushed so far.

I do see her being comforted by her father though so hopefully that's a good sign for their relationship

brenda91:

No wonder Yetan goes berserk and embraces her dark side. First her sister, then her best friend. A person can only be pushed so far.

I do see her being comforted by her father though so hopefully that's a good sign for their relationship

I feel like man man is going to die first and then her sister. But yeah I agree. Especially with how much she loves the two of them. And they have been with her through all her ups and downs. 

where can I find the novel in audio version?

I hope Qingkui will be resurrected if that is true, she is such a sweet sister. 

Yes, she is. Both sisters deserve their happiness.