please just tell me we get qingkui back I'm begging you

I was rewatching the ending trailer and I think man man will die after the mortal arc. But there is a clip where they are looking at eggs in a bird's nest so maybe she is reborn? 

Sirry Usly:

I was rewatching the ending trailer and I think man man will die after the mortal arc. But there is a clip where they are looking at eggs in a bird's nest so maybe she is reborn? 

I hope she is reborn. I love Man Man and Yetan’s friendship. I wonder if those are MM’s eggs who got her pregnant? Hmm. It could also be the Crane’s eggs. 

I think Man Man will stay alive until the villains find out about the twins. First, in the opening clip, the forehead kiss linked to the scene in the ending clip where everyone goes outside of the wood manor. Including Chao Feng, Qingkui, and the real Husui. At this scene, Man Man is still alive.

There is a scene in the trailer, Man Man is lying on the ground, the twins stand a bit far, a void man (perhaps the twin brother of Dingyun's subordinate or Chao Feng) near Man Man, and Youqin. Perhaps this is where Man Man dies.

It's good if Man Man can be reborn since she's a bird, but surely she won't revive even until the end. It's Husui and Jia Luoluo who accompany Yetan in the void.

I want to believe the fireworks scene (and the hug) is either the ending or the last moment before their final fight.

In the novel, Youqin sacrifices himself to resurrect Qingkui. If they go on this route, hopefully his soul can be collected again or at worst they have to wait for years until he finally return (just like Love and Destiny, ML finally returns after 300 years).

@Cesia_07   I hope you are right! I would be perfectly fine with a love and destiny type of ending. I just don't want him to be completely gone. I'm hoping the clips we saw of YQ and YT wedding is the ending tbh but if not then hopefully it still ends on a hopeful note. 

I hope if Youqin is to die he somehow comes back in the end. YT and YQ have had so much pain in their lives they deserve to be happy. Even if the novel's ending is tragic I'm hoping the drama won't completely end that way. As for Man Man, i want her to be resurrected too even if it's 'til the end. 

Youqin sacrifices himself to resurrect Qingkui

He knows how much she loves her sister that he would even do this, hoping for happy ending like Ashes of Love (same screenwriter/director) :’(

Praying for happy ending for both couples ?. We got 20+ episodes left. 

It's the honey trilogy... I can't imagine why they would conclude it on a sour note. I'm crossing fingers!

Seems like they will really try to revive Qingkui. I saw a short clip showing a still of Chao Feng. I just realized in that still, Chao Feng is looking at a lamp! It is shaped like a flower, but it's a lamp! Means they will use the soul gathering lamp?! There is also another one where Chao Feng is looking at a flower pot that has a black branch, but no flower. I believe these two stills haven't appeared on actual episodes? ??

Don't worry guys!
I'm confident 100% this drama will end with happy ending.
They already give us audiences the hint in episode 8.

Princess of heaven realm, Zi Wu said:
"It's said lovers who watch the meteor shower together will get eternal love".

Since I'm using the English translation from Youku video on youtube so maybe it not 100% accurate but it was the hint for happy ending :)

Now, can you count how many couples are there watching meteor shower together?
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1XY411Y7Wu?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

Well unless the Youku editor repeat what they did to Love In Flames Of War ending so we don't have to worry about this drama ending.

Oh my Xiao Bei Chen & Lin Han Jing couple ending =_=
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1UZ4y1t7q3?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

The main actress & main actor mentioned that this drama end with a happy ending, main male lead get reunited with main female lead and their son but when airing, it got edited to open ending. Don't know why =_=

There was an interview released with the actors playing Qing Kui and Chao Feng. They were asked which scene they found to be the most touching and the actress for Qing Kui said she thought it was when he (Chao Feng) sent her away and she came back. They were both in jail awaiting execution the next day and got married while in prison since they didn't want to wait anymore!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX4CJKrcHak

I got a spoiler from somewhere but don't know if it's true or not..  According to this husui is - ve character n she will kill YT n YT will die in the end... ? May be she will revive again... 

Chapter 28: Xuan Shang Talks to Mom for the Wedding

Chapter 29: The God Clan and the Twilight Clan Preparing for the Wedding Then the illegal marriage of the two sisters was exposed.

Chapter 30: Xuan Shang Is Punished

Chapter 31: Taken Out of Heaven Tao took Xuan Shang to the Palace in the Human Realm.

Chapter 32: Everyone Lives in a Small House (It should have a happy ending by now.

Chapter 33: Xuan Shang and Ye Tan hold a second wedding. The true identity of the twin flowers is revealed.
Tiandi cooperated with the Twilight Clan Monarchs. Pursuing Phra Nang group (Man Man should be dead by now.)

Chapter 34: Her Clan Fights Against the Twilight Tribe

Chapter 35: Xuanshang, Yetan, Caofeng, Qingkui, Tricked to the Primordial Realm By Yanung Phak Coriander, who is The Dong Qiu clan was the only one left alive. lead with

Chapter 36: Everyone is Coerced Qing Kui committed suicide.

Chapter 37: Ye Tan is So Furious that He Becomes a Devil Xuan Shang was taken back by his father to heaven and
erased. He remembered becoming Xuan Shang 1.0 where Ye Tan and Xuan Shang fought.

Chapter 38: Because of the Stars I Gave Ye Tan Xuan Shang returned to Xuan Shang 2.0 and followed Ngo Ye Tan. adjust understanding Ye Tan wanted to revive Qing Kui.

Chapter 39: Ye Tan and Cao Feng work together to find a way to revive Qing Kui, the coriander girl wants to revive the Dongqiu Clan, tricking Ye Tan to go to the Dongqiu Clan's territory. (It may take Ye Tan's Immortal Power to revive the Tongqiu Clan)

Chapter 40: Ye Tan Stabbed by a Coriander Girl and then pushed Xuan Shang out to receive the Primordial Realm power alone until his death, Qing Kui revives again. (We have to wait and see if Vine will recover or not.) 

I read the novel and jumped to the chapter where they find out about the brides switching. Both main couples escape their places, become fugitive and live together. Apparently Youqin gets weakened. Thus he can't break free from the bind spell during execution. So after this, all of them will get caught and the twins will get executed.

Also in the trailer, when Dark Yetan fights with the heavenly emperor, Youqin is behind her. I'm surprised he lets Yetan attack his father. I thought the man was Qing Heng.

In the novel, one thing horrified me. The google translation isn't clear, but apparently Chao Feng is actually the heavenly emperor and Consort Xue's son????? But Yetan also mentioned how Chao Feng and Haichao have the similar "chao" in their names.... The heavenly emperor also saved Chao Feng and Qingkui from void empress during their run. I hope they won't use this in the drama.

So in the novel Husui is actually evil? ? that's shocking, or not? I hope they changed it though. I mean, Man Man died, Yetan has no one on her side. I thought Husui would replace Man Man as a trustworthy friend of Yetan...

I'm still reading the novel. The novel is ridiculously long ?

Husui originally isn't evil. She becomes evil due to Dong Qiu's influence.