Who is Dong Qiu? I don't remember that character 

Nooo… I don’t want YQ’s memory to be erased. It looks like they will go that route though because there’s a clip of them both holding that purple star he gave her and frowning. And I don’t see how he’d end up back in the heavenly realm otherwise. 

Wait but also in the trailer there’s a part where after Yetan turns dark, YQ is with her in the void realm?..

Sirry Usly:

Nooo… I don’t want YQ’s memory to be erased. It looks like they will go that route though because there’s a clip of them both holding that purple star he gave her and frowning. And I don’t see how he’d end up back in the heavenly realm otherwise. 

Then there's the clip of them fighting too. I don't see him doing that unless his memory is erased :(. Esp since there's him saying that no matter what he'd never point his sword at her in one of the trailers.  Unless that's his way of protecting her if he's got no choice in war still.... Uy if his father does that to YQ gah I hope he earns: worst death possible

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Then there's the clip of them fighting too. I don't see him doing that unless his memory is erased :(. Esp since there's him saying that no matter what he'd never point his sword at her in one of the trailers.  Unless that's his way of protecting her if he's got no choice in war still.... Uy if his father does that to YQ gah I hope he earns: worst death possible

That’s true.. :/ His father probably won’t die or receive any punishment though because heavenly emperors never do. 

At first I thought the fight were the Void Emperor and Heavenly Emperor try to kill the twins was at the end but then I realized that it looks like Qingkui commits suicide during that event :(. But looking at other spoiler vids that can't be it because ,if it was, her suicide came at the end then there was not even a chance that she could be resurrected. Originally, I also thought that QK sacrificed herself during the switch reveal but no. I'm thinking then that the flower reveal of the girls is coming up in the next episodes because those awful emperors wouldn't want to kill Yetan and Qingkui otherwise. 

Youqin's clothes in those scenes looks very similar to the Void outfits. So I'm wondering if YT and YQ run away to the Void. Although hmm because the Empress is still alive. They'd be in danger if they do. 

YQ and YT's wedding should happen before the end too because Man Man is there from the closing theme and well she's going to be killed so :(.  I think it's Man Man's death that sets off the start of bad things happening. 

Very action packed and heavy handed episodes coming our way.

Sirry Usly:

That’s true.. :/ His father probably won’t die or receive any punishment though because heavenly emperors never do. 

Damn. I hate when villains get off scott free in these dramas, esp those as awful as Youkin's father. 

When YT goes "dark" is she just hellbent on revenge or does she lose her mind / memories / personality?

Xiaolu H:

When YT goes "dark" is she just hellbent on revenge or does she lose her mind / memories / personality?

I think she’s just hellbent on revenge. I don’t think she loses her mind/memories or personality. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Damn. I hate when villains get off scott free in these dramas, esp those as awful as Youkin's father. 

We see her fighting both emperors..so I'm thinking she ends up killing both of them. The Heaven emperor's death is what I'm thinking will instigate a war between the two realms, causing You Qin and Ye Tan to fight.

Sirry Usly:

Wait but also in the trailer there’s a part where after Yetan turns dark, YQ is with her in the void realm?..

My prediction is that she goes dark, kills the Void Emperor and becomes their leader. You Qin comes to her to negotiate peace/confirm he still loves her, brings her back to heaven where his dad attacks her and she ends up killing the Emperor as well. This causes a break in the "impasse" between the two realms and starts a war.

brenda91:

My prediction is that she goes dark, kills the Void Emperor and becomes their leader. You Qin comes to her to negotiate peace/confirm he still loves her, brings her back to heaven where his dad attacks her and she ends up killing the Emperor as well. This causes a break in the "impasse" between the two realms and starts a war.

That actually would make so much sense tbh. I could totally see this happening. That would explain them fighting on opposite sides too. I hope they go that route instead of making him lose his memories. 

insideout91:

Who is Dong Qiu? I don't remember that character 

It's a place. It's where the twin flower bloomed but the people there were killed when the four realms united to destroy them for fear of the disaster the twin flower was predicted to bring.

brenda91:

I like this. It’s much better than him getting his memories taken.

brenda91:

It's a place. It's where the twin flower bloomed but the people there were killed when the four realms united to destroy them for fear of the disaster the twin flower was predicted to bring.

Thank you! I forget that name