I've watched this writer's dramas before and she is infamous for wacky storylines that are at time addictive. SoI personally feel like the three weddings can still potentially happen. 

[In one drama she set up a stuck up & close minded rich heiress with a white goofy teacher] It was a such a strange couple which took sometime to get used to. Therefore she is definitely not one to shy away from trying something different.

Do you guys think the ending of season 2 was a dream sequence or Do you think its setting up for what to expect for season three?

I haven't seen any of the writer's other works so I don't know what her MO is.... the last episode was such a grab bag of things. Dong Ma trying too hard to get what he wants (never mind that Ga Bin is still in mourning?), Jia and the ghost, the poem Emptiness, which put a damper on the dinner.  Perhaps that was the moment that Seo Ban said no, I'm not interested in the colleagues, and set his sights on Song Won.                           

I agree I know he's not into Hye Ryung because she is conniving and that's not his style, maybe Sa Pi Young might be a little too complicated for his liking due to having a jealous ex-husband, the professor's wife is a little too boring and sad. In this case, I see why he would go for Song Won but then I need to know what happened to the baby?

I'm so confused by the ending. Has a third series been announced? Also the pairings at the end are very odd

Season 3 hasn’t been announced yet but this show is the most popular cable drama in Korea right now. It’s rated the highest cable drama in 2021 so it will for sure have a third season.

I think the whole thing is a ridiculous/crazy mock-satire over things to do with love, marriage and divorce, and the three weddings are dream fantasy sequences or silly takes on certain relationships that are forming in Season 3 from either a character's or the narrative's POV: Perhaps one is seen from PSH/Ah Mi or Dong-Mi's POV, one from Song Won's POV, and the last from Dong-Ma's.

Dong-Ma, because I think he seems to imply both to his brother in his discussions with him and through the season that he may have a thing for older mature or more independently-minded women (or women who aren't clingy and needy at least) and he appeared to me to have been taken aback when he saw SPY and Dong-Mi on the golf course. He'll probably see more of SPY through his brother's work. So at the very least, he may find himself comparing SPY with Ga Bin during Season 3 and discovering he prefers SPY and thus has that fantasy of marrying her over Ga Bin. But he needs to explain his about-turn over Ga Bin and wanting to marry her all of a sudden,  because that desire to marry her came out of nowhere. 

Song Won, because the realities of falling for an immature romantic idealist like PSH and having in-laws who only seem to care about the baby's sex/gender (and whether their son's spouse is a whore in bed, a housemaid in the house, a mother his child, and a non-gold digger or financial leech with her own job & career) are beginning rear their heads with the demands of a newborn baby on tow.  PSH behaves like a child still tied to his mother's apron strings. But in comparison, nearly every woman's eyes on that show, Seo Ban represents the near perfectly flawless male to date and marry. He's mature, mysterious, manly, rich and doesn't have a hang-up over children that aren't his. So for Song Won, with whom SB will be having Chinese lesson with her baby on tow, SB will probably serve as a sounding board for all her woes, just she was for PSH in Season 1 and she fantasies what it will be like to be with him.  I hesitate to call the dream fantasy Seo Ban's because he's not that way inclined to romantic fantasising. He appears to much of a realist for that. And the fact that neither Seo Ban nor Song Won were called "bride and groom" in that scene makes me think that this scene is less about them getting married to each other than it is fantasing what it would be like to marry someone who is like that in their personality & character. For Song Won, it will be a dependable mature man; for Seo Ban, it might be a woman who isn't after him and his money and doesn't have weird hang-ups.

And Ah Mi (or PSH), because the woman is plain silly and childish as PSH and her current family set-up with Yoo Shin does not appear to bear the kind of fruit she was hoping for. Yoo Shi still hankers after his ex-wife, his kid's possessed by his dead dad, and his step-mother for no discernible psychological reason keeps going gaga everytime she claps her eyes on her step-granddaughter.  Somehow, it's orchestrated that Ah Mi and PSH meet one another in the course of Season 3, and because their personal lives are such a mess they're at pains to share a common pubescent teenage angst woe. PSH moans that post-natal Song Won no longer has time for him, making him his breakfast and their kid cries all the time wanting attention all the time; Ah Mi moans that everyone runs around the spoilt brat Ji-ra and Yoo Shin has no time for her anymore. In fact, this dream fantasy may not even be from either Ah Mi or PSH's POV; it's probably from Dong-Mi's POV in her desperation bid to finally get rid of Ah Mi out of Yoo Shin's life once and for all. 

I can’t imagine that any of these scenes will actually happen. The writer loves being unpredictable and I don’t think they’d give away the final pairings.

I am guessing they’re either fantasy/dream sequences , or it could be that the men are just chaperoning the women. So for example, Dong Ma may be taking Pi-Young to the altar to marry Seo Ban.