We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Home
The MDL chat has the same date i.e. Sat Nov 10, 12:51:11pm It's probably because the client creates a static date/time div. It lacks a date/time update function. I don't know if this is intentional or if it is bug. ciao !
Hi EtiosDrake, I never get a chance to finish the date function.
I cannot write a recommendation. When I clicked on Make a Recommendation button, nothing happens!
1) There is no article tab. You can only see articles by clicking on them in the front page. There should be a tab somewhere, preferably on the top menu.

2) Clicking on the 'Home' tab up there leads to this:

http://mydramalist.com/feeds

An empty page with a button to enable the news feed.
I have 14 drama/movies in my plan to watch list, but for some reason my profile shows that there is only 6.
aroon wrote: I have 14 drama/movies in my plan to watch list, but for some reason my profile shows that there is only 6.

When I go to your list I see 14.
Edit profile setting

Am I the only one who can't change her profile info? I have tried a dozen times but it always goes back to the previous info, I can't even get rid of those. :(
amrita828 wrote: Edit profile setting

Am I the only one who can't change her profile info? I have tried a dozen times but it always goes back to the previous info, I can't even get rid of those. :(

are you sure you're scrolling down and clicking 'save changes' at the very bottom of the page? if you are, then i don't know. I'm able to edit mine just fine.
asliceofkate wrote: are you sure you're scrolling down and clicking 'save changes' at the very bottom of the page? if you are, then i don't know. I'm able to edit mine just fine.

Yes, I have saved the changes, but nothing changes. I am going to try again, as it seems I'm the only one with the problem.
Thanks for your reply, kate. :)
amrita828 wrote: Edit profile setting

What browser are you using?
:o really? like in my profile profile ? ofc my list shows that there is 14, but my profilepage shows differently.
GisaengTales wrote: When I go to your list I see 14.

: O really? That's odd, my profile homepages shows only 6 for me....
aroon wrote: : O really? That's odd, my profile homepages shows only 6 for me....

I see 6 in the dramas section and 7 in the movies section, which make 13. The 14th one on your list is a special.
asliceofkate wrote: I see 6 in the dramas section and 7 in the movies section, which make 13. The 14th one on your list is a special.

lmao im stupid, i looked only the drama selection... thanks for making me smarter!
the 'add cast' button on the extended cast page (e.g. http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/86/yukan-club/cast ) leads to 'file not found' when you click on it.