Home
I'm still working on that section. Sorry
Updated, I fixed favorite list and changed the limit to 500.
Woohoo! Thanks Ji-N. :)
Hey, so my list updates aren't showing up on twitter? It worked perfectly just 2 days ago~ But now nothing shows up, and when I go to Edit settings - twitter access, I can click the 'connect to twitter' button but it leads me to twitter where there's then a message; " Whoa there! There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake." I tried several times, also made sure that 'MyDramaListAPP' is still under the accepted apps for my twitter. I've also tried clearing history and cache. Also tried to revoke access of the app to then accept it again, but with no luck. Thx for any help! :)
I was searching for a few dramas and it kept saying there were no results. I had to search out the actor in order to find the drama page. I wasn't messing around with the genre preferences, just searching by drama title.

I was about to add movie to my favourite list, but when I click the "Search" button, it always shows this and after that, direct the page automatically to the main page.
Thank you! I fixed it.
I was adding new favourite actors in my profile and when I refreshed the page, the entries multiplied like crazy and it now lists 2164 entries?! XD
graphicfighter wrote: I was adding new favourite actors in my profile and when I refreshed the page, the entries multiplied like crazy and it now lists 2164 entries?! XD

I guess you really do love Song Joong Ki :D Can you take a screenshot and post it here as well? Thanks.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I guess you really do love Song Joong Ki :D Can you take a screenshot and post it here as well? Thanks.

My list is orginally 14 different people. This is madness! XD
Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/a/img692/4826/bugvv.jpg
graphicfighter wrote: My list is orginally 14 different people. This is madness! XD

This is SPARTAAAAAAA.
Sorry that is irrelevant. But when i saw your comment i can't control myself to make this XD
pucca8 wrote:
This is SPARTAAAAAAA.
Sorry that is irrelevant. But when i saw your comment i can't control myself to make this XD

Is Gerard Butler on his way to slay the 2150 extra entries of my list? XDDDD
graphicfighter wrote: Is Gerard Butler on his way to slay the 2150 extra entries of my list? XDDDD

Maybe or Skye do this with that scream that would be so cool XD
graphicfighter wrote: My list is orginally 14 different people. This is madness! XD
Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/a/img692/4826/bugvv.jpg

Try to reorder ur list and refresh
Ji-N wrote: Try to reorder ur list and refresh

Nope. It's not working. And when I try to delete everything, it just keeps coming back BIGGER. XD