Home
when i click on the word "home" it takes me to a different page.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I was just trying to accept friend requests and got this:

Same here:(
I'm still seeing many of those 404 images around the site. I think it's because there is no 'generic head outline' picture placeholder for actors that don't have images and people who don't have avatars.
asliceofkate wrote: I'm still seeing many of those 404 images around the site. I think it's because there is no 'generic head outline' picture placeholder for actors that don't have images and people who don't have avatars.

Hm, if you see them for actors please send me links to those actor pages so I can fix them.
I can not logout from MDL. Everytime I'm logging out, I'm still logged in. I hope someone can help me.
I think there is some kind of cookies conflict. You would need to clear your browser cookies for MDL.
I dont know is this bug or....but counts for forum threads post/view doesnt change. Its third day ant its still same, its even same after i posted. small thing but it kinda bugged me :D
We don't really fix anything belong to the forums at the moment. It take a while for it to update, but the posts count are there.
@ Ji-N Thanks, the problem is fixed now. :D
http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/4/volcano-high/recommendations

The recommended drama/movie doesn't show at all... Maybe because the drama/movie got deleted?
Looks like age computation on actor/actress personal page is broken. For instance,

http://mydramalist.com/actor/460/mizukawa-asami

Born on July 24, 1983, age of 30 is shown. 2013 - 1983 == 30, but July 24 is yet to come. Looks like month/day is not taken into account.
Thank you, I did not noticed that.
I just can't find the thread for the feeds, so I'll just post it here.

There's a word "Private" above the camera shortcut.
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but after I send a friend request I can see the person appear in my friend's list but I do not appear in his/hers and I do not receive any notification that my friend request was accepted. Is this normal?
It could mean that person haven't accepted you yet.