Because I have seen some viewers were confused about the reveal in the final so I thought might as well create a discussion thread because I have nothing better to do for now 😂 😂 

According to the reveal of the One, he killed the God of his universe which resulted in his world being destroyed and everything getting out of balance. So that means there are 4 universes, now one universe down. The One set out to find a new god to restore the balance. He started testing all the Khathas of 3 remaining universes to see who is best suited to be the new god. He has been sending multiple versions of Gun to test Khathas but they keep failing and so do the Khathas. It became an endless cycle. We only got to see Chan & Dome. 

Chan got stuck in his earthly body, so The One had to send Dome to the universe with 1 moon. However, because Dome failed again in the end, he was sent off to a different time period of the universe with 2 moons. The One put forward the condition to Khatha that he will make Khatha the new god and will have absolute power, but in return, he must not look for Dome and follow the previous God's path. However, Khatha chose to look for Dome, saying he will not follow The One's path nor does he want to follow the previous God's path. He wants to follow his own path. That was also Chan's dying wish that Khatha lives his life the way he wants to.

Boon is still alive. When Chan burned, Boon almost died. While he was in limbo (that place is close to death), he saw The One. It was the One who asked him to start a cult and prepare for the return of the Lord. Because Dome/Chan/The One all shared the same face and Anthika had only seen Dome, she mistook the drawing Boon gave her as being Dome. However, June recognised that the drawing was of The One and not Dome. Anthika, as a child, was visited by the previous god who asked for her help to revive him. But Boon took advantage of that and manipulated her into believing it was that burned body. 

Khatha collected the cursed objects not because they were related to Chan, but because of his misplaced sense of responsibility that he must protect/contain the curses of the cursed object. He was himself cursed, so he decided to keep all the cursed objects close to him rather than them creating chaos among humans. Which it ultimately did when they got robbed.  

Also, according to a tweet Tor liked, Dome is equal to the white rider (of the four horsemen). The white rider symbolises conquests. Which is why Dome had a white horse mural on his wall. 

If viewers had some questions, then would be nice to discuss them here because it's hard to write them out in comments :(

I have written a detailed review on Midnight Museum with more Easter eggs that went unnoticed. Please check out: Midnight Museum review - Medium