UPDATE - after ep7.

one i've been saying it all along but it really was funny how bareum's kindness and naivety was only shown when he had an audience. now that he's lost his memory, he's keeping it together bc he's smart but he's already slipped his true nature in just this.

1. he was cold and confused after he woke up but once his aunt told him how he was a 'model citizen', he slowly built back his previous act. that scene was as important as it was subtle bc every clue about who he truly is lied in his choice of words. when he sees his achievements, he's confused and says 'i must have been a good person' to which his aunt answers saying he was a 'model citizen' and he hears all her praising and finally smiles saying 'i'm glad' (slipping back into character).
  2. that scene again, when he sees the portrait of the woman and the child he has no recollection of her and when he's told it was a picture of him at 100 days he asks where his mother is. he says 'where's my mother' and it doesnt seem strange yeah, but if he had recognized that woman as his mother his choice of words would be 'where's mom'. he's told the woman died when he was young and he just accepts it, like he's putting another piece of this puzzle together.
  3. that flashback with yohan. i dont think we've seen that confrontation yet. he remembered yohan that early on when he didn't remember ppl much 'closer' to him for months it goes to show that yohan must have an important place in his memories (i talked about his obsession with him).
  4. then the more obvious ones ig. throwing the  bird out bc it was noisy, getting excited seeing a dead body, suddenly turning into a genius when he used to act so dumb before, which made it hard for the ppl around him to believe.
  5. the genius bit is what made me so happy to see, bc if he really put on such a perfect act he must be brilliant. and now they finally showed he was. you can say that maybe he's just a genius and not the killer but then why did he go thru all that trouble to come off as a stupid naïve coward? 
  6. putting together exactly how a crime was executed bc he 'imagining what he'd do as a killer'? that startled even moochi bc even after years in the violent crimes unit he would have never imagined that when putting himself in a killer's shoes.
  7. another very important scene was when he threw the punch. just from watching it you could measure how much force he put into it and you could make out the ease of practice in his moves (hence his friend asking him 'where' he learned to fight and not patting him for throwing a good punch). remember when bongyi pointed out that he was physically very strong? and bareum before that intentionally fighting her and losing so he'd pass as a weak guy? this dude's a bit terrifying.

all the trouble bareum went thru for all those years, to paint the picture of such a sweet perfect guy. in the end that's what saved him until now. when he was having dinner with his friend, he almost let it slip that seeing a dead body made him excited but everyone has this fixed idea of his personality so his friend laughed saying he really must have been scared. moochi laughed off his deduction of someone being in the evidence room bc he wasn't a 'genius'. everyone can tell he's different but brain surgeries are huge, they think its just a side effect of it. i wonder how things will play out after this...

made a separate one to talk about his parents bc the script writers implications with the choice of words alone blew my mind.

1. i said it was a child switch right. ep7 essentially confirmed that with their choice of words. whenever jieun would talk about 'her son' she'd refer to him as a monster as a mistake as someone she should have killed and clearly hated. he was regret and all her suffering and yet when talking about yohan (still her son, but she used his name too so it wasn't vague who she was talking about) when she heard about what happened to him, she sobbed, crying 'my poor baby, my poor kid'. 
  2. when she was told that yohan smashed someone's head in, she wonder how he could do smth like that bc the yohan she knew was only someone who suffered bc of her. 'how will i ever pay for my sins'. she may have put together that yohan's crime was bc of her other son, the one she gave birth too, and by adopting yohan, she had dragged him into all this, it was her fault he was labelled as 'the head hunter's son'.
  3. yohan talking about feeling trapped finally made sense, bc since he'd been adopted, he's been boxed into the 'psychopath killer's son' label, bareum was (still presumably but im almost entirely sure) obsessed with him and he couldnt say anything to anyone bc he loved his mother and he couldn't tell the world what she'd done (nearly killed then abandoned her son, whom she knew murdered her family).
  4. his meeting with the head hunter. one, i wanna say i don't think they've met each other before the jail incident. i'll explain that soon. two, the head hunter's words 'your eyes are different from before' and his disappointment that bareum didn't recognize him made many thing very apparent. the head hunter cared about no one, there's no other reason he'd care if bareum, someone he met fleetingly remembered him. han seojun knows bareum is his son, and bareum is the one who told this to him indirectly. 

han seojun and jung bareum:

this bit is my theories on what went on with them so i might be wrong. ok so on here, i've previously said that the head hunter gave bareum the first motivation to kill from his attachment to his father. but i'm also positive these two have never met before the day at the prison, nor after. 

• bareum seems to be someone who was starved for love as a child. the way he acted as a kid scared his mother so he could tell she was apprehensive of him and only kept him around bc he was her 'son'. his step father hated him and he didnt get along with his siblings either.  he craved for his father's love thou (this murdering his dog and fish since he seemed to care about them more) but once he'd deemed that man unredeemable he got rid of him and 'punished' his siblings for ratting on him.
  • i think the reason he didnt kill his mother after all this was bc he wanted her to suffer. he wanted her to know what he'd done and see if she would out him or she'd silently suffer. it was what pained her the most so that's how he punished her.
  • something happened in between from which he learned from someone or found out himself that he was the head hunter's son. at this point its either blind love, since it's his father he thinks he must love him considering they're alike, or bareum knows somehow that to han seojun his offspring was very important to him. 
  • this might be a stretch but i dont think bareum was someone that would leave her alone to be happy with the new kid. the scene were yohan nearly got beaten to death? idk if they went to the same school together bc it was never mentioned, but wasn't it strange how they showed up at such a desolate place, that late at exactly the right time, when yohan was beat enough that he nearly died but was still alive? again i might be wrong but i think bareum might have pulled the strings leading to that incident and purposely 'saved' him and played hero.
  • idk if he ever faced his mother after he was kicked out and that might be why she doesnt recognize him OR she's pretending not to. anyway, making yohan's life hell must also be how he was punishing his mother and him.
  • chikook's murder. it was clear from the beginning but chikook's murder was very different from all others. one, obviously he didn't die. and two, it was a riskier murder than the ones he committed on broadcast (it was literally in prison). three, the murder was both flashier and more elaborate than the rest. this murder in specific must have required such intricate planning before hand, it was almost as if he committed this esp to show off (evading all the cctvs but still placing his clothes so perfecting. he was also the one who found his clothes btw).
  • chikook's murder wasn't just done as part of his serial killing but also to show off to his father. it was such a risky move placing the body in front of an entire audience, on stage, when naturally he would have become the prime suspect. but han seojun was a part of the audience and he's the audience bareum was catering too. he was the one this show was for and that must have been how han seojun eventually realized that This dude was his real son.
  • that's also how han seojun guessed yohan wasn't his real son btw, bc he knows that the murderer is his son (the boxer and chikook's murders) but when he asked the doctor in the clinic, he was told that yohan was here that day. yohan must have been in the clinic with the doctor the whole time (that's why the doctor was trying to object when the detectives were suspecting yohan) and han seojun understood that there was no way he was the killer so he knew he wasn't his son either.
  • the mouse. i said that han seojun and bareum must have only met those two times we saw on screen, but then why would han seojun know to use the mouse to trigger his memories? this one's pretty obvious thou. they're both psychopathic killers and the first thing they start killing are poor helpless animals (bareum must have been killing the neighborhood cats too). so when he heard about bareum's memory loss (his recovery process was very public), he brought in the mouse just in case, bc he was sure that if this guy was his son, it would trigger his memories.

1.2.3. for me i saw that as a person who was trying to recover his memory, i didnt see something strange with it. (but i get your point)

The fact that he remembers his confrontation with yohan seems logic since we are in the scene where the fight happened

4. killing the bird i think showed the consequences of the surgery , the doctor said that his brain was damaged, thus his personality also took a hit, i personally think  that his psychopath gene was triggered and got activated explaining why he acted like that on the bird , because prior to the his accident he genuinely took care of the bird .

5.6 i think bareum has awakened his killer instinct, it would explain ( the scene at the bathroom, his strength , and his reaction at the dead body , also when he explained the killing with koo moo chi he added so much details like he did the killing by him self)

Personally i have  theory, that he has developed 2 personalities during the ellipse, he has the killer personality who did the murders and the « normal » one with ko moo chi , and he doesn't remember doing the killing. Now that i think about it , explaining the switch of personality would be a bit heavy , so him putting a mask is way faster to explain.

i dont think he will be used as a tool to track the murderer for the rest of the show , he needs to be at the center so him being the killer and actually tracking him self with ko moo chi seems possible to me . Because if u think about it would could be the next vilain ? some one random , i dont think so we have no back story , the murderer that t grand ma promised to kill got released but he’s not charismatic at all so i think he’s going to chill , we only have ba reum or bong yi (unlikely ) as the possible vilain , the theory about shin being the killer is a bit strange (i didn't see the whole theory tho)

7 i still think he was that good guy , but now is slowing turning into a killer ( or he’s already one ) , but i get ur theory , him hiding his emotions and playing with a mask all along could  more likely to be the one.

If that’s the case this guy is a fkcing madman , and acting so well.

Part 2

1 the child switch theory could be a possibility , i  think bareaum is the son of the other woman we saw when yohan’s mom went to be tested to mr lee , and therefore no switch happened

2 when yohan confronted his mother , he said to her u knew right ? , i interpreted it has him saying u knew i was behind those crimes.

sorry for the possible mistakes 

@JL Nguyen  okay for the first three i do understand like it might be a stretch or it might be hints we'll only know as the show passes lksfls

4. the bird and the psychopath gene. ok the psychopath gene first. this is obviously fictional but its sci-fi so they've used real scientific basis to support this and based on that. the psychopath gene was explained to be a gene related to a persons emotivity and thus defined a psychopath as someone who lacked it completely. now this kind of gene isn't smth that would be activated later esp not by mechanical trauma. its smth that ur born with like the color of ur skin.

[not going into details here but gene activation is on the basis of gene mutations like i think u mean how we carry traits of diseases down generations right? there's always a trigger that mutates ur gene and activates it and such gene mutations are not bc of mechanical injuries, thou some might cause tumors.]

his personality. a good part of ur personality tends to arise from memories so yeah there's a possibility that change is bc he's confused and maybe even he got violent momentarily bc of his headache it must have been painful. then again, the kindness and friendliness he'd shown before is not smth that easily disappears you know, bc to a large extent, such things tend to be innate in ppl, but he showed no remorse or regret about chucking the bird out (he could have also just let it fly away). 

still, even if his personality did change bc of the surgery (which i feel is unlikely bc after incidents like this ppl tend to change bc of their trauma but he hasn't shown signs of it nor does he remember the incident), he also got suddenly brilliant. which is impossible. if anything the surgery could have possibly reduced his intelligence there's no way he suddenly became a genius. 

5,6. yeah but i think it was reawakening what went dormant after the brain injury. but again we don't know if he's the killer and i could be wrong so you're right here too.

ok now if it is a double personality thing i'll drop the show. its just that as a med student and someone who's done so much research on psychological disorders and bc i personally know someone who suffers from this, dissociative identity disorder being used as a trope in crime shows pisses me off so so much. like, based on researches done on this disorder, they almost never turn out to be like that and their other personalities share similarities with the main one. this is fictional and obviously no crime writer would write this if this if they bothered reading enough, so they wont stay true to facts here anyway.

also, this show is heavy with foreshadowing you know. like the priest's death was obvious the second that man warned moochi about messing with the killer. moochi says he has nothing important to him anymore and then later we're shown the priest bringing him food so. i knew from the second he was warned he'd die...anyway, if they are going to do that and unless the writing is choppy and inconsistent, they would have shown at least a single scene of bareum where he seems off (before the incident).  like it'd be such shitty writing if out of nowhere they were like bam he has another personality that is the killer?? hint at it at least beforehand so its believable to the audience.

and the other killer. from the beginning we were shown that they were at least three kids (daniel lee handed out 3 reports thou the results on the third one were never shown so maybe there are two. but i don't think they'd go out of their way to film another scene just because). this other killer is presumably one of the other two. 

detective shin. i'm not saying he's a killer i doubt he's an accomplice even. but about 95% sure he's the third child (from the call in ep5, i explained this earlier on). 

for ur last three points, it's nice that you still trust him fsdjknks like personally, i've grown up watching crime shows and reading crime fiction to the point where if its coherent enough i can guess who the culprit is halfway or even before. honestly my theory is based on my understanding of both the writer's intentions and the characters (i could totally be wrong thou!! i have been sometimes) so if you choose to trust the character here that's nice. like from my understanding i'm sympathetic towards yohan now bc in my opinion he got caught up in all this mess for nothing but others read it differently that's the thing about art kldsgds

i'm sorry this is so long and thanks for reading all that and writing this! i always find it fun to write out and discuss my thoughts about crime shows and reading other ppl's arguments bc it makes me think about stuff i wouldn't have myself. 

thanks for your answer, dont worry i like also sharing thoughts , its the first time i do this , maybe cause this serie is a good playground to do theory, and sorry for the eventual mistakes, english is not my native language hope iam not doing so bad.

When i said 2 personnalites when i think about it , its more in a way like  they already foreshadowed with the way they depict baraum as a potential killer so i was like it would be nice to do it this way , for me it was better like oh he was hiding it all along,  the fact that the  killer would hide his emotions and be a COP playing this close with his only ennemy is pretty insane ( but possible )   , the fact that the accident could trigger his killler instinct and him turning into the bad guy was okay for me but now that u explain why u hated this way i started to think the opposite.

ok i didnt see that there were 3 childs tested ( my bad) it could imply a third party but when i think about it ( it would end up like , hey its me all this time i was a cop motherfucker,for shin , imo it wouldnt be a good twist) , at first when we saw moo chi doing the show he was trying so hard to link all the murders (prior to the show he was like but wtf there is no link between the victims, only the patterns with one finger pointing to a church cross), when he talked about the seven deadly sins we saw the link  with 6 murders (if iam correct),  and there were 2 murders that seem pretty random (the grand ma and an other one).  For me there is at least 2 murder at ep 7.

youre right we didnt see clearly who the killer was but we saw yohan chase the grandma to kill her (maybe iam wrong but i think he's the culprit on this one) and also even if yohan could be trapped it would make sense that he was a killer , him being cold blooded (when we saw him talking to patients at the hospital), he had a lot of pictures , when u said bareum would send him pictures i was wondering why he would keep them in case he didnt do it by himself ( i saw those pictures as tropphys ). the only thing confusing is the way the killer was changing his main hand ( it backups the theory with 2 killers, it could also be an ambidextrous person , wouldnt be so rewarding)

lets see what happens in ep 8.

oh don't apologize ur english is fine!! 

i think bareum did have a hidden face all along but it wasn't another personality he was doing it intentionally. and now he's lost his memories (ok so considering the child switch he even asks where his mother is which means his memories are that far back gone and no one can really tell bc he gets them back fast enough and bc he was a genius to begin with anyway). bc he's lost so much he clearly doesn't remember why he was putting on an act, but just does it bc these ppl know him as such and he gets that he must have had a reason for behaving that way.

about detective shin, i dont think he's a murderer. remember in ep5 when someone called moochi live and talked about all his mistakes so the ppl would not take him seriously? i think that person might have been detective shin and he was doing it simply for the fun of it.

yohan and the grandmother? bareum was there too and they were both dressed similarly so we can't actually tell who committed the murder. in fact the only murder i think yohan could have possibly committed was daniel lee's.

wait but now that you point out why he kept the pictures it just occurred to me. it was bc yohan didn't know who the killer was and was trying to solve it himself. like the killer must have sent him a message somehow, that he was the real son and threatened him with his mother maybe? and so yohan kept quiet about it and instead tried to solve the case on his own.

that night the grandmother was killed? they implied that bareum did see the 'killer' but when moochi asked him he didn't even mention it.  i think that that night was when yohan found out bareum was the killer. that's why he was chasing him down that's why yohan tries to kill him, that's why yohan gets increasingly restless. trying to kill him with the hammer was his last straw.

wait now that you point it out i've noticed two other things off with my theory. one that the only two times the murders committed were different were daniel lee's and the grandmother's. and two that bareum didn't have a motive to murder her, only yohan did, since even if he wasn't the real killer he had those pictures who would believe him. so actually maybe i'm wrong about yohan being innocent here but:

• maybe bareum did intent to carry out the murder as usual but yohan caught him in between. he didn't know yohan had followed her and must have left in between to get smth to carry her body out but he found yohan there and then we saw the rest.
  • i said he had no motive but remember the grandmother's text? she didn't mention anything about pictures she just said that she knew who the real killer was. she was close to bareum so he must have been afraid she found where he stashed his evidence OR since she reached out to him he knew she hadn't realized yet but would eventually realize he was the killer since she had proof now.
  • the killer burned the picture. this and the fact that yohan seems to have realized bareum is the killer are the real reasons why i think bareum killed the old lady. like if it was yohan, why did he burn the picture why didn't he just take it back. burning it would leave evidence, whether the ashes or an incomplete picture. even if yohan was the serial killer and the photos were his trophy, he would have still taken that picture back, that way the police would never find out about its existence.

that half burnt photo is how i know bareum did it. he purposely left it like that (moochi pointed out how thoroughly he'd done his crime and left clues in the boxer's murder). he'd taken to photos to send them to yohan to torment him, not to keep them as his trophies. even if yohan meant to burn them, he'd have taken them away from the crime scene and done so. instead it was left as a puzzle piece for the police to put together and conclude that yohan was the killer.

i think we are pretty sure at least that yohan killed the grandma , we followed bareum going into the scene and then facing yohan and the grandma was already dead , i dont think bareum killed grand ma.

there will be spoil of the ep 8 if u didnt see it yet)

okay ill go and start for ep 8, like wtf iam surprised how much things happened (considering we are only at ep 8 ) in one ep am still processing things i might miss something. 

We see bareum working with koo mo chi, I think this ep restored a lot of good memories of bareum showing for  now at least that he was geniunly the good guy, but its confusing because the doctor kept saying it could be missleading and he could be other memories.

At least we saw him recall his own actions (assuming that we saw them) there is still room for a twist that he's a killer even if its unlikely for now. But i keep asking my self why the writers would do that and as bareum said at the end, transfert yohan brain into bareum, it would make sense to do it if it would trigger bareum to take on after yohan death and become a killer , assuming this way we would have bareum battling his duality and fight for not succumbing his temptation to kill.

If u take the other way and he wouldnt end up killing people, he would recall all of his memory and separate his memory and yohan's one and thus recalling some detail to elucide the whole crime, and at the same time become a genius and work as inspector bareum along side koo mo chi.
I think both of our theory were correct in some part we dont have the full twist yet so lets wait and see, ( i want ur take into brain transfert is this possible ?)

Also now that i think about it , if han seo jun really operated bareum how did he escape the whole prison , and get in the hospital at the time bareum and yohan got  their accident , because it means he had to gamble when both would fight and guess it right that they would  end up fighting. seems a bit cheesy for me.

For oh bong yi, i was wrong the other killer will finally do some shit ,makes sense they wouldn'ttease his return without  using it , i feel like it wont be so much surprising , but iam starting to think bong yi is attracting every killer on her poor girl , i would love to see her kicking his ass out it would mark an evolution and her overcoming her trauma i believe they showed us her train her boxing skill for a reason lets hope for a bad ass moment .

the most interesting part was for me Choi Hong Joo  character , we had another flashback when they were young , when the child met the girl (i assume it could be bareum or yohan , we dont know who has this memory ). As hinted it would be her young , when bareum asked his friend if he was found of her when they were young (i think its most likely  yohan). and we also saw that she took part of the killing with han seo jeun , maybe even killing some one her self ? (could she be a killer ? maybe ).

And finally koo moo chi , this guy is on a mission , i dont think they will send him on prison , he's our only true 100% clean hero so he has to be there if something happens (assuming that we dont  clearly know bareum's intention). Iam team bareum for now i think he's the good guy 

I don't think there is a brain switch. You can see the doctor's surprise when JBR asks him "What did you do to my brain. What did you put inside my head?".  He's probably thinking "my son is starting to remember things now". 

JBR is simply recalling his past actions. Remember I told you that the killer inside the church was holding his wrist in exactly the same way as JBR? JBR has been a clever killer for a long time, and I can't wait to see how the next episodes will disclose that. This is my dream drama for Lee Seung-gi. He said in an interview that it was right about time for a drama like this to exist in Korea.  Probably about having a twisted lead?.  And two years ago he expressed his desire to act like a psychopath in a drama. I guess this is why I'm so convinced that he is the killer. This, and the fact that so far the story is pointing at that. 

My final speculation is that he killed grandmother, and buried her keepsake in the garden of his old house (the one that is about to get demolished). This is why they showed close-ups of him looking at that little square of a flowerbed. 

most likely yes, they are still trying to keep it confused tho

We clearly know that Yohan is keeping a secret. he is smart but not a psychopath.
Why did Yohan even leave his shoes covered in blood carelessly? If we pay attention to the details, there are many things about Yohan that contradict the personality of a psychopath genius.

For Bareum, there's a reason why in episodes 1-6 none of the scenes really show his life. the author made it up for two things.
the first was to outwit the audience, the second because Bareum was the killer.

This hunt started with the case of Oh Bong Yi's grandmother. Bareum comes first and kills the grandmother. YoHan who arrived late was the real witness. At that time, because of the accident Bareum could not clearly see who was the figure who caught him. All he knew from the witnesses was the scent of mint and left-handed hands.

Finding out the identity of the witness, Baeuum provides information about the left-handed killer of Bong Yi's grandmother. In fact, based on Bong Yi's testimony, the original killer was right-handed.

Since this case the previously vague suspects have become clearer. All evidence is made as if it points to Yo Han's figure, including when Ba Reum 'offended' about Chi Kook's watch which was suddenly found at the scene of the crime.

It looks like Bareum is trying to trap Yohan on purpose. Sung Yo Han is definitely not the real killer. Meanwhile, as the main character, it feels strange if Jung Ba Reum plays a psychopath completely. There must be a twist that makes sense for these two characters.

What's the purpose of Yohan beating up Bareum that night? If he's want to kill Bareum, why is it that when the police were about to be shot and Yohan just gave up and didn't run away?

The answer because Yohan want both of them to be seriously injured and treated in the same hospital. There is no other way to get out of the trap of the law other than to 'borrow Bareum's face' or move their brains.

If this theory is true, then Yohan's goal of wearing Bareum's 'face' also includes finding out about the identity of the real killer, whoever the suspect is. If the suspect is Bareum, then he should investigate 'himself'

Making a brain switch will completely destroy the credibility of the show.  

We still don't know what are the "sins" of Yohan's mother. The show has hinted a few times that she could be the real mother of JBR.  So, are JBR and Yohan half-brothers?  It's still unclear also because on eps 3 Daniel Lee is looking at a picture showing "apparently" the three bodies killed by the psycho kid.  The three bodies are supposed to be: the abusive father, and the little brother and sister.  So, what happened to Sung Ji Eun after that? What happened to the psycho kid (supposedly JBR).  Did the little brother survived being raised by his mother Sung Ji Eun, and he is in fact Yohan?  

If that's the case then Yohan has every right to say to his mother "you knew your son was a murderer" . And  Yohan is simply investigating his step-brother JBR. That's why he was following around taking pictures.  That's why at the end of ep 4, during the live show, when the detective says " You asked me to figure out why you chose these victims", we see Yohan getting up to go down to his basement. I guess he also wanted to figure out the connections between the victims". 

However, I have a feeling that at one point they will show us flashbacks of the two pregnant ladies talking again. Maybe after they've given birth. I hope there is not baby swap involved. 

Now we also know that JBR had a previous brain injury?  When did he injure his brain prior to Yohan's attack? 

I can't wait for my apothesis to be destroyed by the following episodes! 

Jae Hoon always said that he was not a psychopath, even when he was at church he was still confused about why people call him a monster. the lie detector said that Jae Hoon was not a killer, and I believe that.

the only one who can kill other than Jae Hoon is his half brother. The vivid scene only shows him feeding snakes with rats, or killing fish. Meanwhile, the killing of dogs, rabbits and stepfather was not shown.

I think it looks like there is a baby swap.
His mother always said that Jae Hoon was a mistake. Maybe she had switched babies in hopes that the child was not a violent psychopath, but it turned out that her estimation was wrong

If he was swap, then Jae Hoon would not be Head Hunter's son. If Jae Hoon is not Head Hunter's son, then this theory explains why as a child he insisted that he was not a monster. He was just a strange kid with an excess of genius. But his mother misunderstood and thought he was a psychopath.
and I just remembered, the mother always said the word 'child' as if it wasn't theirs.

then the Head Hunter's biological child are still unknown. It is highly likely that Head Hunter's biological son is the mastermind of all the murders.

Btw when I read your theory, I remember one thing.
If the baby is swapped, then Jae Hoon should be a genius and not a psychopath. All of those abilities were lost when his head hit a rock in the first episode. Banged so hard that he bled, then his mother tried to strangle him.

I'm not sure how badly he hit his head but it could have changed Jae Hoon become Bareum the kind -hearted.

Drama doesn't make sense, but clearly they didn't write it carelessly. they usually have a medical basis regarding the condition of Bareum.

I read scientific journals and am aware of the fact that people with memory loss cannot specifically think the same things as before.

But now Barum can do profiling techniques and think like criminal profilers. Seeing Bareum ability now, then I know how Yohan got all the pictures at the crime scene, and how Yohan knew the killer movements. Yohan can do criminal profilers because he's doctor.

At least I think Bareum needs Yohan's help.
And the only way is to transplant Yohan's brain into Bareum. Of course there is a reason why Bareum questions about Yohan's brain.

Did Jae Hoon's personality disappear because of the impact of the rock? And because Yohan hit him again, that 'personality' came back again? Wow that make sense!

the impact of the rock made him a good man, but surgery could not give him the ability to do criminal profiler, based on medical information, before all memories come back, the way of thinking will not be the same as before. it means Bareum way of thinking now does not belong to Bareum.

If his head was injured when he was 13 years old, it means that he has no profiling abilities. He was indeed a genius, but the abilities he had now didn't belong to him

after reading all ur replies, there is a lot of room for future twist and thats good news regarding that we are only at ep 8, i hope they dont mess up the second part of the show.