Georgie:

This is very well spotted. Daniel Lee is the craziest of all. 

The aunt must have been a stable figure in JBR's life for a  least a good decade. She knows something and she is also acting weird.  

What I'm more interested to discover is how JBR will react when he will realise that "the boy" he didn't save when he was young, was in fact, Oh Bong Yi. 

the 'aunt' should have been a stable figure but we literally don't see her at all before the surgery it makes more sense that she's a fake. (the picture she gave him must be of the second child).

also was that boy bongyi?? i didn't really notice that

At the beginning of Ep 12, you see Jae Hoon walking to go to school. He hears a sound and he discovers a child covered under a kind of blanket. The child is in bad condition. He refers to the child as "the boy", but in fact the child is OBY. 

Georgie:

At the beginning of Ep 12, you see Jae Hoon walking to go to school. He hears a sound and he discovers a child covered under a kind of blanket. The child is in bad condition. He refers to the child as "the boy", but in fact the child is OBY. 

OH it was? i didn't recognize her

lmao i was right even about him killing the grandmother. but now that they showed a basement where bareum too put up pictures it makes sense why he killed the old lady. 

this show's pretty predictable to me but its partly bc of the constant fakeouts and partly bc of how well and consistent the writer's written the characters. 

tbh the real reason i was a 100% sure bareum was the killer from the first 2-3 eps was bc of the bongyi thing. where in front of the old lady and others he'd say he couldn't marry her bc she was a high schooler but when they were alone he changed. like he was purposely leading her on bc he had smth to gain from it. 

also they made it clear now, what yohan's 'brain' had been doing to bareum. like i said, he was the one making bareum human, and now all this guilt and fear is bc of yohan. i think that image of yohan he saw there was to symbolize it, that the human part of his brain now didn't want him to find out he was a monster out of the fear that he'd revert back to being one once he knew. 

again, the parallelism with god. again, god failed to answer his prayer and bareum's a very petty person so. i just feel bad for bongyi and moochi. one loves him the other regards him his younger brother and he killed both their only lasting family members so cruelly.

also saw this https://mydramalist.com/58953-mouse#comment-5920169 and it really makes sense to me but i wonder why they'd introduce her now? maybe as evidence of the adoption? maybe a future victim or smth?

i had a feeling they'd reveal bareum was the killer in ep14 since they can't keep going on in circles forever so now it'd be interesting to see them finally unravel everything.

but with moochi finding kang duksoo's blood on the knife in the evidence box + knowing there were details in the murder that wasn't exposed to the public and only the police knew about. i think he'd be pretty stupid if he didn't figure out it was bareum already. or mark him as a prime suspect at least, since i guess other officers come and go too, but that place is really vacant and there are cameras so. the list of suspects must be small.

My guess is that the body is the child that he has kidnapped for the live show. 

There was a scene where little jae hoon chased a rat and there was a girl elder than her came, and crashed the rat with her legs, and then told him that nasty mind should be get rid of or something, i feel she was hong joo, who has suffered han seo jun's vicious actions that's why she said that. 

And i think hong joo is the girl hyun soo, who was that detective's girl whom han seo jun had kidnapped. 

I have one question, if ba reum is the killer from the start then why did he make mistakes after killing that rapist, after getting the operation. 

And who was the person, who erased all the clue that ba reum killed wo hyun chul who was one the detective's son and uses special knots to kill people, i think that person is someone who wants to awaken the pschyopath features in ba reum. 

Rimpa, I have been following your posts and you always say that "you feel this" and you "feel that". You should watch the show with a different outlook. Clues have been scattered here and there. So you can actually find "facts". It has already been established that Hong Joon was kidnapped by the headhunter in previous episodes. So, nothing new here.

About the OZ guy. He can be Daniel Lee's lost brother (FACT). My guess is that he was kidnapped by the Headhunter (and managed to run away) Hence the ink on his finger (FACT) is the same as the one that the Headhunter did on the other victims (FACT). That's why now he is working with Daniel Lee and cleans after Baerum (FACT).

About the OZ guy. He can be Daniel Lee's lost brother (FACT). My guess is that he was kidnapped by the Headhunter (and managed to run away) Hence the ink on his finger (FACT) is the same as the one that the Headhunter did on the other victims (FACT). That's why now he is working with Daniel Lee and cleans after Baerum (FACT).

Other FACTS before yesterday's episode (no I feel, I believe, I felt)...FACTS

March 19, JBR and the killer have both the same waiting pose (FACT) .. JBR held his hands behind his back when grandmother asked him to check on Oh Bon Yi.(FACT)  And the killer did the same while waiting for Oh Bon Yi to get up during the fighting scene inside the church.(FACT)

April 18, More evidence to believe that Jung Ba Reum was the killer since the beginning.
I rewatched episode two. We know Yo Han is left-handed. (FACT) However, the killer of the 7 sins kills the first lady with his right hand. (FACT)  In fact, the killer is holding the umbrella with his left hand and use the knife with his right hand to knife her.(FACT) 

During the flashback of the boxer's death. The killer seems to use both hands to inflict his punches.(FACT)  However, he pours the gasoline with his right hand. (FACT) Both hands are holding the bidon, but a left-handed would have held the bidon with the neck of the bidon facing right. In the flashback, the neck of the bidon is facing left, hence the killer is right-handed.(FACT) 

Another example

In Ep. 1 Jae Hoon takes Jae Min to see the dog. When they leave the house, their mother is in the kitchen cooking. She is wearing a brown pullover.(FACT)  However, the lady saving Jae Min, and later attacking Jae Hoon is fully dressed in a coat and wearing a white pullover.(FACT)
This detail is quite important.

1) It established the fact that the two women are not the same. I also don't imagine Jae Hoon's mother, getting fully dressed to go saving Jae Min. She would have probably kept the same clothes and leave the house in a hurry.
2) It makes more sense now to understand why Ji Eun was so caring towards Yo Han. Some people believe that Jae Hoon is Yo Han, but I kept asking myself how could Ji Eun be so caring and loving towards Yo Han when she knew what he did...killing a family. Because they were never the same kids, and now with the pullover, I know that Ji Eun was not a member of the murdered family. I think Ji Eun was just passing by when she saw the two kids in the park.

And Another example. 

Yo Han was definitely the kid who bandaged Ba Reum's hand and probably saved the young Oh Bong Yi after she got raped and left for dead.(FACT)  I believe so because of ep 13 when Oh Bong Yi sees the dog at Ji Eun's house. (FACT) And because in the episode where Oh Bong Yi is attacked by the killer inside the church, once she is at the hospital, she asked Yo Han if they have met before.(FACT)

No, I feel, I think, I believe...but facts. 

The writer can fool us as she wishes. 

Georgie:

My guess is that the body is the child that he has kidnapped for the live show. 

oh OH YEAH i completely forgot about the kid nsfjsk i edited that 

Georgie, thanks for your explanation, since i didn't do this much in depth analysis, that's why i didn't get many things, since i am not sure with the theories of mine that's why I used, i feel, i believe. 

Btw still i have one question why ba reum made mistakes when he killed that rapist after getting the operation, if he was the sk all along then his killing should be perfect even if he got the operation, because some things like our habit doesn't easily get erased from our brain. 

I think ji eun knew all along that ba reum is her son, because after mo won's death when ba reum was at hospital for bong yi's sake, that time ji eun saw ba reum and after seeing him she was afraid, and recalled that memory where she was telling jae hoon to die. 

Ba reum's aunt is also suspicious to me, why she presented a fake uncle infront of ba reum, what was her reason for doing that. 

In one episode she got really scared when ba reum took that child to his house, i think she knows something about him, that's why she was afaird for that child's safety. But then again in next episode her reactions were normal, why is that? 

geez daniel lee turned out to be more out of the loop than i thought. then ig the person with the tattoo's the one who's guiding him and he must be the one who faked his death too. 

i don't really pity bareum at all but everything's gonna get so messy idk how they'll deal with it i hope its done well.

anyway ig i was wrong about the yohan bareum thing but i wonder how he knew all that? is it OZ? he seemed to know the basement too so maybe that's where he got the pictures from. but why didn't he turn bareum in?

bareum doesn't have his childhood memories yet and daniel lee clearly doesn't know shit so ig they both don't know he's the head hunter's son.

Someone had a theory here that Yo han might be the one who saved Bong yi when she was dying under the bridge. So my theory is Yh adopted the the injured puppy and might have looking after Bong yi since then.

I think that’s how he discovered BR and found out everything. He discovered access to BRs basement where he took the copies of the pictures and has been following him. That’s why he knows everything.

Remember when the granma was in YH house it seems that he know her. 

And i just started rewatching from ep 2, you will see that YH has been looking closely to BR coz he know’s he’s the SK.

actually i take back everything i said about yohan and bareum bc now. maybe bareum really is the second child maybe he isn't jieun's son. what doesnt line up here is his first murder like why would he take revenge from the head hunter then?

like i dont even know what to think at this point but maybe he really is their son or maybe she just found him then trying to kill his brother and realized only a 'psychopath' would do that so she tried to kill him.

ik the writer had to make it confusing since its so long but now i'm really starting to think the writing's a bit choppy. but i'll wait till the end to really decide but there's smth about the way this show was executed that was so underwhelming idk. 

oh i was also wrong about detective shin fjkdngkdf icb some really is stupid enough to take a dirty coffee sachet from an evidence bag.

but then why were yohan and his friend investigating bareum? why and How did yohan have pics of the crime scene even the police hadn't taken? like ik hes a genius or whatever but isnt it a stretch to believe he'd predict who bareum chose to kill next? he can figure out the pattern maybe, still how likely is it that he predicts the exact next victim? and then why didn't he go to the police?

if the writer ends up glossing over the pictures detail...i really hope they wont.

wait also, didn't yohan figure out bareum was the killer after the old lady's murder. im assuming that bc he tried to kill bareum after that and looked increasingly stressed about leaving him alive. he might have a motive for killing bareum himself maybe smth about being the head hunter's son and wanting to kill bareum to make up for his father's actions of smth? at this point i really can't tell.

its...the writing of this feels like. a wattpad story written by a teen at this point idk. i should have figured from the psychopath gene alone since grouping a bunch of ppl and claiming they will turn into monsters unless they're a 1% that's genius instead. i should have known from that to not take this story too srsly. the brain transplant then and all this stuff. how did the writer come up with so many stupid tropes fndsjknfdkl still i appreciate they tried to make the brain transplant more scientific its still so much nonsense thou.

also. from the audience's perspective. i think it was interesting that they used the transplant as a thing to torment bareum. like i really really liked that take. but also. i wish they didn't make us sympathize with a killer. the way these past few eps have been, they're pouring everything into making bareum pitiful but. everything he did to his victims. i dont think they should have ever tried to make us pity him he thinks now that he deserves hell and he really does. 

there's still 4 (5 including predator) eps to go so maybe they'll prove me all wrong and it'll turn out good. i really hope it does i invested too many braincells into this when everything was much more simpler than i'd imagined dklsfdnj 

jjonghaos:

actually i take back everything i said about yohan and bareum bc now. maybe bareum really is the second child maybe he isn't jieun's son. what doesnt line up here is his first murder like why would he take revenge from the head hunter then?

like i dont even know what to think at this point but maybe he really is their son or maybe she just found him then trying to kill his brother and realized only a 'psychopath' would do that so she tried to kill him.

ik the writer had to make it confusing since its so long but now i'm really starting to think the writing's a bit choppy. but i'll wait till the end to really decide but there's smth about the way this show was executed that was so underwhelming idk. 

oh i was also wrong about detective shin fjkdngkdf icb some really is stupid enough to take a dirty coffee sachet from an evidence bag.

I posted this one in another thread....Then as usual the writer can fool us. :)

First about Ji Eun and Yo Han

Yo Han was definitely the kid who bandaged Ba Reum's hand and probably saved the young Oh Bong Yi after she got raped and left for dead.  I believe so because of ep 13 when Oh Bong Yi sees the dog at Ji Eun's house. And because in the episode where Oh Bong Yi is attacked by the killer inside the church, once she is at the hospital, she asked Yo Han if they have met before.

And also

So we know that Ji Eun didn't raise Jae Hoon whom I believe to be JBR.
Ji Eun mentioned having sinned. She said to the Head Hunter that she killed his child after he was born. I guess she must have abandoned him, or, maybe left him somewhere to die. Maybe a passer-by saw him and saved him. He then must have been adopted
Ji Eun is aware of this and maybe occasionally has been keeping an eye on him.

In Ep. 1 Jae Hoon takes Jae Min to see the dog. When they leave the house, their mother is in the kitchen cooking. She is wearing a brown pullover.  However, the lady saving Jae Min, and later attacking Jae Hoon is fully dressed in a coat and wearing a white pullover.
This detail is quite important.

1) It established the fact that the two women are not the same. I also don't imagine Jae Hoon's mother, getting fully dressed to go saving Jae Min. She would have probably kept the same clothes and leave the house in a hurry.
2) It makes more sense now to understand why Ji Eun was so caring towards Yo Han.  Some people believe that Jae Hoon is Yo Han, but I kept asking myself how could Ji Eun be so caring and loving towards Yo Han when she knew what he did...killing a family. Because they were never the same kids, and now with the pullover, I know that Ji Eun was not a member of the murdered family. I think Ji Eun was just passing by when she saw the two kids in the park.

Someone mentioned that the boxer might be behind the killings of the family. Especially because the body of the father was in the opposite direction to where Jae Hoon was when he took the knife. According to this hypothesis, the boxer tried to frame Jae Hoon because he knew he was the son of the Head Hunter since he saved Ji Eun from the apple killer. The Boker was then killed because of this (an eye for an eye). Also, the killer of the boxer says "My first killing was sloppy". Was the boxer Jae Hoon (JBR) the first kill?

One thing that I read that was quite interesting, is that JBR's best friends are quite naive. As he chose these friends because they are quite innocent, kind-hearted, and clueless.