Let's  all  dished about the dramas, the book and  everything here,  without  having  people  complain  about the fact that we are  spoiling  the feeds  :D  

Who else  get  their  Creeps  alerts everytime  Ying  Hui appears  ?

Totally me ! ^^ I dont know what s about this guy, but so charisma on screen, even though I enjoyed more the University part because the relationship between the two leads was more intense! But I enjoyed the drama ! Enen though the second male lead was getting on my nerves!  *.*
Ahhhh and I loved the second love story between the model and the photographer! 
I love  XIao Xiao  and  her  little hubby too especially they  bickering  was  too  hilarious.  The  Ex-hubby just tried  way too hard. I  definitely  liked him more in the  book same  as  the sister. I  the drama  their  characters  just  became plain hateful.  The  Lead were cute , although  I'm  not  really convinced  with  Tiffany's  acting ,  but  wow  Wallace is  just  flawless  can you believe he's  40.  
Tiffany's character got on my nerves because she was doing the pitiful thing too hard. She was supposed to be hurt, a bit scared and confused but still alive and in love with the guy not that liveless doormat....argh. 
The ex-husband was annoying but I still wished he ended up with his assistant. lol