Fellows! I just updated JXN & XW's storyline (Ep 21-38), it has a little bit of spoilers :D

truly poetic & great explanations :>

Your writing is so beautiful and poetic. Thank you for writing these ?

Am not crying it's onions am chopping. The two notes about Xie and Ning are so detailed ?. Thank you

I just love your summaries.  Are you a writer @CloudA?

op i feel like i keep seeing you making these kind of posts in every cdrama i watch :) toast to you for making my cdrama experience much much much better! 

CloudA:

Fellows! I just updated JXN & XW's storyline (Ep 21-38), it has a little bit of spoilers :D

A million thanks! Could you please spoil how did You Fang Yin die in the novel?

Thank you for all the comments!

To @DarkDamsel, I'm not a writer haha, just like reading novels.

To @ymynym, nice to hear it, I often write for my loved novels, glad my posts help you and more fellows!

To @dramafeast, Zhou Yin Zhi killed You Fang Yin. He betrayed JXN later.

CloudA:

To @ymynym, nice to hear it, I often write for my loved novels, glad my posts help you and more fellows!

Thank you! What happened between them that made him kill Fang Yin??

CloudA:

Gasp, that little traitor. If only I could reach into the screen to exact revenge! 

Hi! Can anyone write a spoiler about Xie Wei's revenge? What was Yan Lin's, Shen Jie's (Prince), Princess, Emperor, Empress Dowager and Xue family reaction to Xie Wei's real identity? ?

To @dramafeast: Zhou Yin Zhi was sent by Xue Shu to investigate the financial support after XW rebelled, he found YFY was the person. To escape from one of XW's bodyguard, he stabbed YFY to win time for him to escape, he knew the bodyguard would rescue YFY first.

To @Steph_Ravita: JXN killed him in the end.

To @AlexisTasartir, recommend you watch this video, all you want is in it, including the revenge, ending, epilogue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67rhHz98ec&t=22s&ab_channel=C-DramaQ%26A. Please note the drama will probably change the final revenge to pass the censorship.

Is anything important cut from the novel?

So, in a novel, not only Jiang Xuening goes back in time, also Zhang Zhe.