HELLO nif fans. What are some of your favourite quotes from this brilliant drama?

Sooooo many!!!!!

"People can only be betrayed by friends, enemies would never have the chance to.” Mei Chang Su

"Because a person’s heart will become harder and harder.” Mei Chang Su

" To defeat the evil, the innocent will be hurt". Mei Chang Su

" Since I managed to survive. I will not waste my life" Mei Chang Su 

"Why do only selfish people live, but those with a heart and the righteous die? Is there no fairness in this world? "  Wei Zheng

"You hold the position, then you should do your job. " Minister Cai Quan to minister Shen Zhui

" Xiao Jing Yan you have loyalty, but why don’t you have brains?!”  Mei Chang Su to Prince Jing

"Right and wrong can only be justified in one’s heart. You think I am wrong, but since when did I think that you were right?" Marquis Yan to Xia Jiang.

"What kind of cruel things, can wipe away all the traces of a person? Making you unrecognizable." Mu Ni Huang to Lin Shu.

“Father does not know the son, son does not know the father” Prince Qi

"As the saying goes, you can bully a gentleman within reason." Mei Chang Su

" You judge on character, I measure on talent. Sometimes character will be considered, other times talent is key." Mei Chang Su to Prince Jing

Thanks for the quotes! I can't recall any myself because I tend to like the whole long exchanges and I don't remember them well. But I do remember this one:

"Jinguan, don't be afraid. " Lin Shu. 

"A centipede may die but it is not stiff" Xia Jiang.

If people are not scared of death why are they still alive? Mei Chang Su