Synopsis: Blamed for the terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, IMF operative Ethan Hunt must clear his agency's name and prevent another attack.
I want to go see this movie really badly. I've heard so many good reviews about it.
I remember when I was in love with Tom Cruise... How many MI movies are there? I think I only saw the first one...lol
LisNoir wrote: I remember when I was in love with Tom Cruise...

How many MI movies are there? I think I only saw the first one...lol

This is the fourth. I've only seen the second. And they said the third was the "last" one. lol Yep totally the last :p
Sleepninja wrote: This is the fourth. I've only seen the second. And they said the third was the "last" one. lol Yep totally the last :p

Yeah, that's what they always say...lol
I went to see this & the action sequences were cool especially the ones on the tallest building the Burj - al - something :) Its worth watching deffo... For those of you who know who Anil Kapoor is (kamz/beca) he is so cheesy & sleazy in this it made me laugh...for those who dont know who he is i posted a pic of him in the worst pic thread looool some of you may still need therapy to recover from that pic :p
i liked it but it was nothing new. good action, lots of humour, cool gadgets. it's like a more action packed james bond movie without the promiscuity. if u looking for a movie with a storyline and well developed characters wrong movie. if action is what u seek then hell yeh
I'm going to watch this once it comes out on DVD apparently. Hopefully that's soon.