We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Amazing Spiderman. So So movie.
The Scapegoat (2012)
The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of the King!! I sooooooooooo lurve that movies!!!! Aragorn is hot, but Legolas is my honey baby!!!! Mhahahhaah
The Ring ( english version ) .. i soooo love this movie .. always manages to scare me :P
Paradise Kiss! OMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love Kitagawa Keiko and Mukai Osamu so much <333
Lindysaducos wrote: Paradise Kiss! OMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love Kitagawa Keiko and Mukai Osamu so much <333

err, sorry for double posting but i can't seem to find the delete post. please delete this post. XD i thought i was in the asian thread. anyways the last movie that i've watched (non-asian) was street dance 2 :D totally awesome <3 i love eva and ash. :">
Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

@Lindy this is a thread for all movies :)
Disney's Girl vs. Monster

Sleepninja wrote: Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

If you liked A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff you should definitely check out Another Cinderella Story
if you haven't already done so, that one is starting Selena Gomez. I love both movies. :D
Sleepninja wrote: Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

If you liked A Cinderella Story you should definitely check out Another Cinderella Story
if you haven't already done so, that one is starting Selena Gomez. I love both movies. :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Secret of the Wings
Old Boy, that movie is too good that words can't describe how awesome it is... ;-; highly recommend~
The last movie I watched was . . The temptation of wolves