Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

"I saw the Devil".. :O
I saw Mud last night. I think it's the best American movie I've seen since Black Swan. Directed by Jeff Nichols (Take Shelter), the film centers on two 14 year old boys growing up on the river in Arkansas. The actors are actually 14, and they are amazing. The movie also features Matthew McConaughey's best performance to date. I've never been a big fan of his, but I think some award nominations may be in his future for his portrayal of Mud. Highly recommended.
Yeah, I checked 'Mud' long ago in rottentomatoes......god, that list is getting longer. When I was prettiest
The las movie I watched was a werewolf boy and its my favorite movie.
Petty Romance - hilarious!
last movie was war of the arrows : oh oh oh OMG how much i like this movie ,i don't like historical movies or drama but this different ,it's kind of story which makes u stay opining ur eyes thaaaat wide to watch everything
About Love (2005). Great movie. It has three different stories all in one, but overall very solid. Gives you a lot to think about.
My Afternoons with Margueritte.
umm.. - 5/23/13 The naked kitchen
I went and saw Star Trek in IMAX a few days ago. It was okay.
I watched Speed Racer yesterday for the first time.
Star Trek Into Darkness...not quite as good as the last one...gonna go watch that one again :)
Big mama 2 I just happened to see on tv. Always a good moment to see this kind of funny movie :)
The Avengers (2nd time. on tv :p)