Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

beca256 wrote: Is that the one with the actress from Will and Grace?

Yes.:D

Memoirs Of A Geisha
The Switch [with Jennifer Aniston]
Just finished Go [Japanese].

(This needs to be moved to the General Discussion haha)
Crazy4You wrote: Just finished Go [Japanese].

(This needs to be moved to the General Discussion haha)

I didn't ask you, how was it?
beca256 wrote: I didn't ask you, how was it?

It was pretty good (: One of those movies you shouldn't be distracted while watching like I was haha. And there was a lot of fighting in it, but it's a good movie overall (:
Crazy4You wrote: It was pretty good (: One of those movies you shouldn't be distracted while watching like I was haha. And there was a lot of fighting in it, but it's a good movie overall (:

Maybe I'll watch it sometime
Just finished Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Thai]
Crazy4You wrote: Just finished Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Thai]

Saw that a while ago. I love the guy but the movie felt a little strange.. maybe it's because i'm not used to thai language.

Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

i wanted to say something about the movie but i don't know the spoiler controls.. :(
sandritah45 wrote: Saw that a while ago. I love the guy but the movie felt a little strange.. maybe it's because i'm not used to thai language.

Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.

i wanted to say something about the movie but i don't know the spoiler controls.. :(

I think that's why I put off watching the movie for a while. I just recently finished my first Thai drama so the language didn't sound that strange when I watched it (:

At the moment we don't have any spoiler codes, what we do is just post spoilers in white
Juliets (Taiwan, 2010)
Crazy4You wrote: At the moment we don't have any spoiler codes, what we do is just post spoilers in white

Ok thanks for the info! :)

Last Movie:

What's your number? (with Chris Evans)
Voice of a murderer..... very depressing 9/10