We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

bokami wrote: I like it very much

i gave it 3.9/10

Haha if that's liking it what's hating it :p
Shinobi: Heart Under Blade....ZzZzZz
Bladey wrote: Les Choristes. Lovely film and lovely OST. Recommended.
by the way, the first track appearing in the first episode of What;s up is from that film.

never thought this movie could have gone abroad (though I liked it at the moment, even bought the soundtrack which is quite rare).

for me it was Dark Shadows. funny, but not his best.
The Skin I Live in (La Piel Que Habito) - TOTALLY AWESOME though VERY-VERY STRANGE MOVIE!!!
We Bought A Zoo ~ so good!
District 13 (French action/free running film) The Third Man (old b&w film set in postwar Vienna with Orson Welles) both very different but good in their own ways....
Oh I also watched the film/documentary Senna - about the famous F1 racing driver Ayrton Senna (& in my opinion the finest racing driver ever!!) I rarely cry at films/dramas but I did tear up at this....I recommend this to everyone even people who don't like F1 :)
Try to remember (korean)
War - Jet Li & Jason Statham - delightful romcom :p about half way thru I realised I had already seen it haha Blood & Chocolate - werewolves - set in Bucharest/Rumania locations were beautiful