Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Prison Break - The Final Break (tv movie)
Dark Shadows (Yesterday) & i Love it <3 Johnny Depp & Tim Burton are always Amazing *-*
LOTR The Return of the King
What's Your Raashee?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Jack and Jill. I actually liked it. Laughed at the fact that it got such a low rating.

I enjoyed it as well. I saw it for my b-day last year. :)

Carved: The Slit-Mouthed Woman
Whispering Corridors The ending was...different. :)
The Doll Master
Very good.^^
I finally saw Men in Black 3 last week; it was better than I thought. I'm used to hackneyed and BS'd sequels from Hollywood, so I was worried how a movie with the always-badass Tommy Lee Jones could be BAD. Granted, there was a bunch of dumb decisions that all the characters made, but it was good overall. It was funny, but had a few flat jokes (to me anyway. Humor is subjective, you know?). Only two things stuck to me (excluding all the dumb decisions about time Agent J and the bad guy, Borris, did).

I couldn't stand how dumb the main bad guy was. I don't want to spoil the people who choose to wait for the DVD or whatever, but his idiocy causes his downfall. He could've done his goal, but he's too freakin' stupid. If I had to describe it, he's dumber than the kid who slams his hand in a raging fire in defiance to his parents, trying to show the world how utter cool he is while fire burns away his flesh. Just... damn. I never wanted a bad guy to win so bad for the sole purpose of him NOT wasting my time watching him as a stupid antagonist. I've seen a fair amount of movies (both good and bad, smart and dumb), and he's up there in the stupid department. As much as I'm whining, he's not this stupid throughout the WHOLE movie; it's the ending that exposes the fact he must of had a lead paint habit that lead to his loss.

The ending to the movie also annoyed me. An event near the ending that was oddly shoehorned in there is about Agent J. It comes out of nowhere. There's light mention of something in the beginner of the movie, but it is still unwarranted and shoehorned to make the audience cry. If I had to think of a comparison... It's like if the protagonist mentioned that he always wanted a toy car as a child, and, at the end of the movie, he cures cancer because of an observation of a child, who happened to have a copy of that toy car. No, it's dumber than that. Messes up what little storyline MiB3 had going for it.

All in all, it's an fun addition to the franchise. It was a summer blockbuster, but it still managed to have a story without an overabundance of explosions, boobs, and characters manlier than manliness itself. I just question some of the writers'/director's/producers' choices.

It didn't even have much Tommy Lee Jones in it. That's the only reason I watched the movie; I miss that guy's mug on the big screen, reminding me how to be manly as well as to properly moisturize my face. I'm also trying to perfect his scowl so I can ward off mischievous kids when I'm out and about.