We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

went and saw the new Transformers on saturday. not too bad. hubby was a bit disappointed with the ending, he thought it seemed rushed.

and then last night Shaun of the Dead was on tv again LOL watched it start to finish this time :p i love having the movie network but it gets really repetitive sometimes.
Red Riding Hood, though I hate to say this, it looked like Twilight, sounded like Twilight, felt like Twilight, but did not get to even half of the impression Twilight had made on me...
♥ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 ♥
Arriety the borrower
Morning Glory, only saw the movie because of Natasha Bedingfield's song "Strip Me" from the trailer. I actually really enjoyed it. It was funny, sweet, touching, and had a decent message. Well at least what I got from it. And the soundtrack was good too. :D
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1. I, like many other people, had a Harry Potter marathon to prepare myself for when I watch the last movie. I think the only good thing that's going to come out of the last movie is the fact that Ron and Hermione finally kiss! Come on, I bet I'm not the only person who was just dying for them to realize their feelings already! (x Other than that, I think everything else is just going to make me cry...D;
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Beastly
Taken. It was actually pretty good. Liam Neeson is always great.
isamar84 wrote: x men 1st class

Best Movie Ever.
For me it was Unknown.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
The Adjustment Bureau
Hitch. I liked it!
watched adjustment bureou too

my cousins curse that movie

3/10 ^^
x-men 1st clss = really really good ^^
fshiningangel wrote: Taken. It was actually pretty good. Liam Neeson is always great.

totally agree with you!