Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Season 1 Episodes 1-7 Those are some elaborate dresses. lol

Monsters Inside Me Season 1 Episodes 1-3 One of those shows that makes me paranoid. :O

Bones Season 6 Episode 23 and Season 7 Episode 1

X Files Season 1 Episodes 1-3

This is what happens when I go out of town for a few days with little to no access to my dramas. xD

Sleepninja wrote: My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Season 1 Episodes 1-7 Those are some elaborate dresses. lol

Monsters Inside Me Season 1 Episodes 1-3 One of those shows that makes me paranoid. :O

Bones Season 6 Episode 23 and Season 7 Episode 1

X Files Season 1 Episodes 1-3

This is what happens when I go out of town for a few days with little to no access to my dramas. xD

That's a lot :O hahaha
And I miss the X-Files!! xD

Firefly Episode 12
I'm currently watching : The Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Criminal Minds, Homeland and SCANDAL (scandal : awesome plot, great love-story, amazing actors , incredible dialogs. I'm a fan.)
I've recently been watching Dexter after many people suggesting it to me and i must say i love it. that's my netflix watch but during the week i watch scandal, supernatural, glee. don't have that much time to watch show like ii used to too these days.
Ravenswood episode 3
The Walking Dead S04E08