Last Non Asian TV show you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

The Vampire Diaries season 3 episode 22. It's the final episode of the season :(
forestofthedead wrote: The Vampire Diaries season 3 episode 22. It's the final episode of the season :(

Gosh... I don't think I'll survive till the next season... The ending was GRAND!!! Why Tyler and how Bonnie did it???? I smelt something fishy when 'Tyler' started speaking of a 'beautiful future' (I was like, dude, you sound totally like Claus, and then in my face...) and the milliom dollar question 'Whose blood is in Elena's system now?'
The Secret Circle Ep. 20
Supernatural season 5 ep. 4
Scrubs S03E11: My Clean Break
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Scrubs S03E11: My Clean Break

*snickers* I haven't watched that show in forever. XD
GAme of Thrones S1E03
VioletSakura wrote: Gosh... I don't think I'll survive till the next season... The ending was GRAND!!! Why Tyler and how Bonnie did it???? I smelt something fishy when 'Tyler' started speaking of a 'beautiful future' (I was like, dude, you sound totally like Claus, and then in my face...) and the milliom dollar question 'Whose blood is in Elena's system now?'

I want Klaus to come back looking like himself. I like Joseph Morgan very much :)
Can't wait to see what Elena is going to be like. And I really, really want it to be Damon's blood! And now she's supposed to remember all the stuff that he compelled her to forget!
Now I have to find something other vampire show to watch till the next season of TVD.
I wanted to spend some time with my family, so I went to the TV room...They were watching "Sabado Gigante" -_-;. I remembered why I don't watch that since I was like 11. I only watched 15 minutes of it...
LisNoir wrote: I wanted to spend some time with my family, so I went to the TV room...They were watching "Sabado Gigante" -_-;. I remembered why I don't watch that since I was like 11. I only watched 15 minutes of it...

I have no idea what "Sabado Gigante" is & I'm too tired to google.....

I am ashamed to admit I watched (mainly fast forwarding I hasten to add) Britain's Got Talent the Final & erm a dog won a half a million pounds first prize & will get to perform before HM The Queen buhahahahahaha
RainFlower wrote: I have no idea what "Sabado Gigante" is & I'm too tired to google.....

I am ashamed to admit I watched (mainly fast forwarding I hasten to add) Britain's Got Talent the Final & erm a dog won a half a million pounds first prize & will get to perform before HM The Queen buhahahahahaha

Sabado Gigante... You are not missing anything....lol

Jejeje....a dog won? O_o....
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. This takes me back to the good ol' days :D
pretty little liars s2 :D
Game of Thrones S1 Ep. 02