The Wonder Girls movie

The Wonder Girls first US TV special is a cute, fiction take on their first tour in the US. Sunye, Yeeun, Sohee, Yubin, and Hyelim are excited to be in the U.S. and their excitement leads them to the famous Apollo, which then leads them into more trouble. They find themselves in an issue that they do not know how to avoid, so they tackle it. One thing I can share is that it involves the School Gyrls, who only make their issue that much bigger. With a little sass, humor, and talent the girls show that they are far more than what we all expected. Best of all, in the end the girls get exactly what they want.

Trailer

Has anyone watched it?
beca256 wrote: Has anyone watched it?

i saw some of it. i didnt really like it the story and acting wasnt very good. i really liked the music. they sang an english ver. of be my baby :). i was suprised how good their english was. i would give it a 6. this movie was more aimed at the 12 year old age group in my opinion.

LOL no I haven't watched it. I saw the trailer, the opening sequence, and a clip of how Americans "promise" and that was more than enough for me. LMAO XD
I saw some of it and I cringed through every second....But to be fair I hated these type of movies ever since I was a kid....lol
Haha I recorded it on my DVR but haven't watched it. It doesn't really seem like my kind of movie but I was going to watch it just for the sake of watching it. Haha
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I recorded it on my DVR but haven't watched it. It doesn't really seem like my kind of movie but I was going to watch it just for the sake of watching it. Haha

haha Do you still have Ninja Assassin on there?
Sleepninja wrote: haha Do you still have Ninja Assassin on there?

Haha I do! I'm still only halfway through the movie. LOL
ali101234 wrote: i saw some of it. i didnt really like it the story and acting wasnt very good. i really liked the music. they sang an english ver. of be my baby :). i was suprised how good their english was. i would give it a 6. this movie was more aimed at the 12 year old age group in my opinion.

Yeah it is definitely aimed at that direction but well at least they have a movie. And yeah, their English is great, specially Yenny's

Sleepninja wrote: LOL no I haven't watched it. I saw the trailer, the opening sequence, and a clip of how Americans "promise" and that was more than enough for me. LMAO XD

LOL SN!

LisNoir wrote: I saw some of it and I cringed through every second....But to be fair I hated these type of movies ever since I was a kid....lol

That definitely sounds like you, lis-ssi
Crazy4You wrote: Haha I recorded it on my DVR but haven't watched it. It doesn't really seem like my kind of movie but I was going to watch it just for the sake of watching it. Haha

Sleepninja wrote: haha Do you still have Ninja Assassin on there?

Crazy4You wrote: Haha I do! I'm still only halfway through the movie. LOL

LOL don't you liked it? It's really cool, if you get past all the blood xD
beca256 wrote: LOL don't you liked it? It's really cool, if you get past all the blood xD

Haha I just haven't really gotten into the movie. And the blood looks fake :/ Haha
beca256 wrote:

LOL don't you liked it? It's really cool, if you get past all the blood xD

Haha /me loves violent movies :p
@ C4U haha yes the blood does look fake, but my best friend whom I watched it with was screaming and covering her eyes the whole time. lol She gets scared way too easily XD Have you seen Kill Bill? at least the Ninja Assassin blood looks more realistic that that movie's. (Quentin Tarantino purposely made it that way) Haha Kill Bill ♥♥♥♥
ahheemm THREADJACKERS :P..... JK i really liked ninja assassin and yeah the blood did look fake.
Hmm... Seems interesting, I've always loved these kinds of movies :D no judgement please :P Btw. How come their English is so good??? It totally doesn't have that prunounciation problem most korean have (every k-drama I've seen) :D