The Bully Project is a 2011 documentary film about bullying in U.S. schools. Directed by Lee Hirsch, the film follows the lives of five students who face bullying on a daily basis. The Bully Project premiered at the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival. It was also screened at the Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival and the LA Film Festival.

The Bully Project had its global premiere at Italy's Ischia Film Festival on July 17, 2011.

The Bully Project was acquired by The Weinstein Company immediately after its premiere at Tribeca Film Festival. The film will be released in U.S. theaters on March 9, 2012.
Plot

The film takes place over the 2009?2010 school year and follows students and their families from Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Iowa and Oklahoma. It also covers the stories of Tyler Long and Ty Smalley, who committed suicide after being bullied.
Production

Director Lee Hirsch was a victim of bullying as a child and decided to make a documentary so that the hidden lives of bullied children would be brought into the open. Hirsch approached the non-profit organization Fractured Atlas which gave him partial funding for the film. Significant additional funding was provided by Sundance Institute Documentary Fund, The Fledgling Fund, BeCause Foundation and Gravity Films. The film's music was composed by Ion Michael Furjanic (former member of the band Force Theory) and indie band Bishop Allen. --Wikipedia

TheBullyProject.com

Trailers:

I want to see this. Has anyone seen this, or want to see it?
This makes me absolutely sick. but also hopeful because this project is there. I get so irrationally angry when I see this kind of thing I have to censor my thoughts publicly, because if you all knew what I was thinking about these bullies and what I would like to do to each and every one of them... My heart aches for those parents. I am glad they are fighting back.
Jeaniessi wrote: This makes me absolutely sick. but also hopeful because this project is there. I get so irrationally angry when I see this kind of thing I have to censor my thoughts publicly, because if you all knew what I was thinking about these bullies and what I would like to do to each and every one of them... My heart aches for those parents. I am glad they are fighting back.

Yes, I definitely support what they are trying to accomplish and hope tat ti does make a difference. Trust me, I'm pretty sure my thoughts are just as bad, if worse. I experienced this crap first hand and hate seeing it happen to others.
I have seen an movie about bullying at scholl recently..But I forgot the name even though it was really upsetting me at the end... I have thought about it already countless times now....
Has anyone seen this movie?