Mirichan wrote: Here is my reaction: :D (That´s all....just grinning)

Because of Liam or the bread?
Szasha wrote: Because of Liam or the bread?

Both! :p
mirichan wrote: both! :p

lmao.
Just watched it and IT. WAS. AWESOME!

The whole movie was great. I wasn't bored for one second. They even did good at not dragging it out like most movies/shows do. The acting was great too. Everything about it was good.
Wanna go to the cinema to see it but it will be out the 1st may >< dunno if I can wait tbh ^^
Wew !!!!! I Really Really Like it !!!! I watched it twice ;) "May The Odds Be In Your Favor" >> fave quotation in Hunger Games (wahahahahahaha)> I don't know if this is what is like but still I do know that this is right :)---- #H U N G E R G A M E S T H E B E S T :)
Watched it four times. Read the trilogy in 3 nights just so I could watch the movie... Incredible stuff.
I read the trilogy in two days and I can tell that I was a little disappointed with the movie although it wasn't bad.I just expected more.
The Hunger Games saga is one of my favorites. The books are excellent; they made me cry and laugh at the same time and the message is very clear! The movie was great too! Obviously there were some parts from the book missing but it was a really faithful adaptation and thanks to it thousands of people have bought the books and read them. I can't wait for the second one
I LOVED THE TRILOGY!! Usually not my style to read such a genre but GOD! I fell in love with it straight away!!! About the film I'm still not sure whether it was as good yet...mixed feeling. I really enjoyed it because I'm such a huge fan of it...but without reading the books would the film be good? Thats why I'm not sure....LOOOOOOVE THE BOOKS THO!
YAY! I'm glad I found this thread! I haven't watched this yet but really want to...*off to read posts*
I read the books this summer...waiting for my brother-in-law to buy the movie :)
cant wait to watch Catching Fire :D
I discovered this thread just now. 2013 is coming near and it means that we get to watch Catching Fire. I'm excited for it. I loved the first movie a lot! :D And yeah- I love the books.
They need to hurry up and release Catching Fire. I don't like waiting. *pouts*