I loved them in my childhood :) I was a crazy fans of them^^ I still love them now,though >_<
Bladey wrote: AND - hahah:

hahahaha, smerfne hity!

Oh my, when I was 8 or something this was veery popular in Poland. Every kid was singing their songs!
The original song is from a girl group called Nylon Beat. They have already disbanded and are now solo artists.

A Korean girl group S.E.S has made a cover of one of Nylon Beat's songs..

The original

The cover version

When I first heard this I got a huge shock and then I started laughing like crazy :D
wrote: hahahaha, smerfne hity!

Oh my, when I was 8 or something this was veery popular in Poland. Every kid was singing their songs!

Indeed we did didnt we? I was 11 at the time. It was a smurf disco craze :D The best parts were how they used all those popular songs, it was good fun.

I believe there were all together 11 albums plus two orthree seasonal ones.

..and now we're Smurftalking! :D

Oh, I seem to remeber the opening beats from the radio, I think I kept hearing it on the radio., that's why the smurf version sounded a little familiar.
Bladey wrote: Indeed we did didnt we? I was 11 at the time. It was a smurf disco craze :D The best parts were how they used all those popular songs, it was good fun.

I believe there were all together 11 albums plus two orthree seasonal ones.

Oh my god, that much?! Well, this just proves how much were The Smurfs loved :D And still are, judging from comments on youtube!

I've never imagined I would talk about smerfne hity (sorry for using polish in here, but how the hell can I translate this into english? It wouldn't feel the same) on mdl, but, well, stranger things can happen :)
ahahah, Evony :D (which is a very nice username, by the way, very poetic, though the sound would make me thing about names of Eve+Yvonne ) you never know where the smurfs may come up ! Actually makes me wonder..sometimes those fluffy romcomming dramas have some references to sailor moon and other silliness. Anyone ever saw a reference to smurfs in dramas? :D Dare I ask would you like to? :D I dont think it woud work and it would end up being a disaster but..well a t-short or something could be a nice eement of characterisation for some goofy character. or else for a tough character who has a secret the love of smurf power :D
They were few dramas were the smurfs play a cameo, but never in the spotlights. You just saw them once or twice and never with the attention on them. I can't remember in which dramas it was.

En dit zijn de smurfen (my language):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsI2iGDjVg

I would smurf: smurf the smurf and smurf with the smurf!
haha, ok , would be interesting to know which ones but this thread can keep track of them I suppose. Well for now don;t have anything else to add, except: Have a very Smurfy day, everyone! :D